SecureServer.TV / Killstream.TV - Military grade encryption. ALL PAYPIGS DOXED BY RALPH on October 15th, 2021.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I named my wankbank folder back in high school "Justin Bieber FLAC lossless album collection" and placed it on the desktop. No one ever opened it.

It was probably 1000 times more secure than honeypot.tv, but then anything times 0 is still 0. Time for another new domain name. "ultrasecureserver.tv" seems to be unregistered.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
November 4th btw.

nov_8_jp5656.png

Tweet / https://archive.md/qAr90

It's seeming more and more like jp5656 really did punt the Gunt:

nov_8_jp5656_2.png

Tweet / https://archive.ph/0jT8Q

Last edited:

Jump

k/i/w/i/f/a/r/m/e/r
kiwifarms.net
Ralph why don't you just spin up a peertube instance like Baked Alaska did with YOBA.tv? Its open sourced and based on the same tech as the fediverse. I don't know why people keep fucking with insecure pajeet garbage when there is already a proven turn key solution out there, thats free.

1.PNG

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph why don't you just spin up a peertube instance like Baked Alaska did with YOBA.tv? Its open sourced and based on the same tech as the fediverse. I don't know why people keep fucking with insecure pajeet garbage when there is already a proven turn key solution out there, thats free.

View attachment 2700572
Because Ralph is a fucking moron and needs nerds like Gator and Pajeets to handle all of that fancy pants technical stuff. As Ralph has said he ain’t a nerd he played sports ball in school.

CECA Loather

kiwifarms.net
November 4th btw.

View attachment 2700461

Tweet / https://archive.md/qAr90

It's seeming more and more like jp5656 really did punt the Gunt:

View attachment 2700468

Tweet / https://archive.ph/0jT8Q
Ralph says he will "explore other options" only now. If he cared about his audience, he should have explored them long ago after the first breach and migrating after the second breach. But he still stayed after the third and fortunately for his audience, secureserver apparently dropped him.

The question I am left with is why is Ralph insistent on clinging onto secureserver? I understand it is possible that he is simply lazy but he took the effort of spinning outright lies about the breaches and shielding secureserver when he could have just made the equally scummy choice of doing nothing.

So are both tweets made on 4th November or later?
ED: The tweets are made at 9th November. Ralph said that the site will be back up at 4th November.

Last edited:

HarveySperg41

I contribute nothing
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2700572
Because Null has been pushing the fediverse. If he did that then that means Null would be right and therefore win.

AltisticRight

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2700572
Why would he? He's the guy that claimed many such as Haru and including myself used to be Dlive paypigs which is very obviously and demonstrably false since all the transactions are on the blockchain. He can easily find it and blow us all out of the water. He also had secret wallets and when those were exposed by @Haru Okumura, he coped and the best response was "I made it secret because I know people would find out, [insert username] is dumb, my $300 a day (citation needed) income gets them jealous!"

This guy is a technological halfwit. He streams from a(n) Dell Alienware Aurora pre-built PC, one of the worst and most expensive pre-built PCs on the market.
He paid over $800 for a 2014's vintage toy Sony A6000 that generates more heat than Hiroshima on the 6th of August, 1945. It died in 15 minutes, is anyone surprised?
He uses a $700 control board as a stream deck.

I did use an A6000 for some field applications before because we were plebs and couldn't afford special tools, I pulled the back off and mounted a thermoelectric cooler with a CPU cooling tower. It was that much of a piece of junk. When filming, it would overheat and shut down like 5 minutes in under the blazing Aboriginal sun.
Resembled this:
1636428584210.png

He could have just sold all his excess tech-garbage and bought an A7M3 used, but he's hoodrich with the braincells of a pebble.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody's being charged? Killstream.tv is fucking gone.
Yes, this is the ultimate tell. They told Ethan to GTFO a month ago.

I can only think he’s been lying out his fat ass about it because he’s terrified of refund demands and ppl bailing and needs a new grift ready to go before announcing the other is dead.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Yes, this is the ultimate tell. They told Ethan to GTFO a month ago.

I can only think he’s been lying out his fat ass about it because he’s terrified of refund demands and ppl bailing and needs a new grift ready to go before announcing the other is dead.
Last thing he needs is a class action lawsuit for undelivered goods, contracts are specific for a reason! Saying you're going to give someone a year of one service, then giving them six months and two months on a different platform with different options and subscription options... and hosts... Just sayin'.

AltisticRight

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can he even microwave food? I'm legitimately asking. If you could reply to this on twitter, Ralph, that'd be great. Please provide video too because you wanna prove you're hard.
Depends on how and what you define as "food", because Ronnie certainly taught our West Memphis Ralphamale some fine Trailer Park Cuisine, puppies in microwaves makes November Winter cozier.

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last thing he needs is a class action lawsuit for undelivered goods, contracts are specific for a reason! Saying you're going to give someone a year of one service, then giving them six months and two months on a different platform with different options and subscription options... and hosts... Just sayin'.
He doesn't need to worry, his paypigs are the most cucked, pathetic pussies imaginable and would never dream of crossing the Gunt.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't need to worry, his paypigs are the most cucked, pathetic pussies imaginable and would never dream of crossing the Gunt.
Yeah after seeing that cuck that wanted Ralph to keep taking money from him without delivering anything in return I don't expect any of his remaining paypigs to ever stop carrying the gunt.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah after seeing that cuck that wanted Ralph to keep taking money from him without delivering anything in return I don't expect any of his remaining paypigs to ever stop carrying the gunt.
That cuck was demonstrating correct Ralphamale pay pig etiquette. Any other response than asking Ralph to take your money makes you a disloyal bitch that better watch his back.

After Grandma Ralph posted his big expose about Josh using the dreaded N word I wondered how many screenshots he’s taken of his loyal subscribers using bad no-no words saved in a file with their real names and dox. Ralphamale is prepared if any bitches want a refund or hurt his feelings.

Pantsu figured his giant 3 terabytes of blackmail material made up for his 2 inch thumb dick. Big blackmail folders and loli are her kinks after all.

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
Ralph says he will "explore other options" only now. If he cared about his audience, he should have explored them long ago after the first breach and migrating after the second breach. But he still stayed after the third and fortunately for his audience, secureserver apparently dropped him.

The question I am left with is why is Ralph insistent on clinging onto secureserver? I understand it is possible that he is simply lazy but he took the effort of spinning outright lies about the breaches and shielding secureserver when he could have just made the equally scummy choice of doing nothing.

So are both tweets made on 4th November or later?
ED: The tweets are made at 9th November. Ralph said that the site will be back up at 4th November.
One of the benefits of subscribing to Killstream.tv was that it had the majority of the back catalogue of shows dating to just after the Soph stream. Unsurprisingly, Gator had all of these back ups and likely did all of the leg work to get these uploaded so that paypiggies could have access - I can only imagine this process was both mind numbing and time consuming.

Maybe it is just me, but I feel like as of late even Gator has drifted away from the Gunt. He hasn't disavowed him, or stopped speaking to him generally, but he just seems to engage with Ralph less, and do his own shit more. Maybe he finally graduated and got a full-time job, maybe he feels like he can't side with Ralph against Nick, or maybe Gator is finally looking to carve out his own path with his gay ass Anime podcast...

Point is, if Gator is not going to be as available for Ralph to help sort out this shit then Ralph will either need to do it himself or find someone else he can trust and who is competent. Given Ralph's audience and general demeanour - I doubt they are in great supply.