seeing my mom for the first time in twelve years - mamalynn wants those sweet sweet savings - 06/09/20

She is just living for this attention. She once said in a weight loss tag video that she imagines getting skinny and everyone she's known, her whole family congratulating her and lavishing her in attention. Attention was the motivation. So she can't lose weight, so cancer will have to do. Between her mom, and her foster mom trying to tell her brother, and everyone trying to get in touch with her father, she's as giddy as a bride.

RevisionistLynn makes me laugh, she and her mom have always been close, and she's always thought her mom hung the moon, etc. Interesting change from not being able to find a pen to write her mom in jail or when her mom had cancer, not even bothering through her mom's tough times -to be clear, I don't think amber was obligated to. You're not obligated to love shitty parents from whom you're estranged. Aunt Tammie is a good example of this, considering when she referred to her (and amber's mom's) mother, she called her BC. Birth Canal, that's all she was good for- but gorl get your story straight. She's never once mentioned her closeness with her mom, and iirc, she's referred to herself as a daddy's girl when she was a child.

I wonder if her mother is going to call her Amber, her given name, or amberlynn?

RevisionistLynn makes me laugh, she and her mom have always been close, and she's always thought her mom hung the moon, etc. Interesting change from not being able to find a pen to write her mom in jail or when her mom had cancer, not even bothering through her mom's tough times -to be clear, I don't think amber was obligated to. You're not obligated to love shitty parents from whom you're estranged. Aunt Tammie is a good example of this, considering when she referred to her (and amber's mom's) mother, she called her BC. Birth Canal, that's all she was good for- but gorl get your story straight. She's never once mentioned her closeness with her mom, and iirc, she's referred to herself as a daddy's girl when she was a child.
Seriously! Today, the story is that her mom hung the moon and painted the sunsets 🙄, but just 4 weeks ago on Mother's Day, wasn't she on Tic Tok or Snapchat feeling sorry for herself because she didn't have a mom in her life?

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
She lives 'in the moment' but not in a good way. Right now she's getting all sorts of lovey-dovey ass pats & "support" & she can't see past that. She glowing in the support, the LOOOOOOVE. Isn't she speshul? She's a tremulous cancer VICTIM & acknowledges no responsibility for it save for not having had regular gyne checkups & tests as most rational women do. Bet any amount of money, within the next few weeks, she'll perfect a narrative proving not going to the gyne wasn't her fault either.

How the hell can the grim realities of cancer treatments compete with THAT?

And now, like many a cheap, churned out novel written for gullible teen girls, she gets to live the plot twist of tearful, loving reunion with Mommie! She probably expects Mommie to blame herself 100% for everything that's gone wrong in Amber's life & how can a repentant Mom make up for that? Just tell Amber, tell her!

More & more I get the impression she's trying to live out plot twists in badly written romance novels.

Amber is so desperate for parental love it's not even funny. Which is why her tone about her mom has changed so quick. It's honestly just kind of sad, cause I'm sure amber won't even bring up what a pos her mom has been and tbh she has every right to. It's only going to go well if her mom apologies for being a shitty parent and choosing drugs over her children if she doesn't tension will build. A week is a long time for shit to go down when everyone in that house is a pos.

CaptainAutism

It's a pretty shit super power
I'm don't know how a deathfat thinks. But it could be she said all the stuff about her mom in the past because she was hurt by her and now that momma Reid is showing up for what will be the hardest part of her miserable life it has made her happy because she will finally be there for her.

Call me :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic: but I don't think this is "revisionistlynn". I think this is a gorl who's happy to have her mom with her finally after all these years. The same thing has happened many times before with people who aren't Big Al.

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
Nothing good will come out of this. If she wants to really cash in, she should get Eric to be the cameraman and film the whole thing reality TV style, complete with confession booth commentary interspersed. Get Kristine to act as crazy as possible.

I would not invite ANYBODY to stay with me for a WEEK. Houseguests are a 3-4 day max experience. They get bored. You get tired of having to entertain them and be "on" 24/7. It disrupts your routine.

And it seems really unfair to Eric and Ricky since she's not their mother and they didn't invite her. If AL is so flush with cash and can fund cancer treatment without breaking a sweat, surely she can spring to put Mama up in the local Comfort Inn & Suites.

Even worse, what if Kristine never leaves? What if this creates an opportunity for her to mooch off her estranged daughter indefinitely, with the justification that she's "caring for her deathly ill daughter with cancer" so of course she gets to live in her daughter's house rent-free and have her food and drugs and trips to Walmart paid for.

Nothing good will come out of this. If she wants to really cash in, she should get Eric to be the cameraman and film the whole thing reality TV style, complete with confession booth commentary interspersed. Get Kristine to act as crazy as possible.

Even worse, what if Kristine never leaves? What if this creates an opportunity for her to mooch off her estranged daughter indefinitely, with the justification that she's "caring for her deathly ill daughter with cancer" so of course she gets to live in her daughter's house rent-free and have her food and drugs and trips to Walmart paid for.
I think Kristine sees Amber as the golden goose. I would not be surprised if Kristine asks Amber to move to Oklahoma City. Why spending money on Becky, Eric and Rickie when she could spend money on her. After all, there is a Cheesecake Factory in Oklahoma city. I think that as far as Becky is concerned, her usefulness is now over.