seeing my mom for the first time in twelve years - mamalynn wants those sweet sweet savings - 06/09/20

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully she gets some healing done but in this video when she talks about her family all telling each other and trying to find her dad, where the fuck were all these people the last 2-4 years? Now its a time to worry? Cancer is a big deal but ambers body has been shutting down for the last year. Either she isolated herself from them because she wanted to eat or they just dont give a fuck. Her weights going to kill her before the cancer does.

rainpetalseavesdrop

kiwifarms.net
My Guess she could file for Chapter 7 get her debt wiped and be home free surprisingly medical debt is dischargeable in a Ch 7 and given what a joke Bankruptcy Court is I'd say she'd be granted it with little to no questions asked.
There is no way in fresh hell that Amber would go through the paperwork and court appearances that come with bankruptcy. She could get an attorney that specializes in that, but with what money at that point?

PB4ZZZ

kiwifarms.net
I don't think she can file bankruptcy, she's got youtube income, no other debt and not a whole lot of other expenses. If it's not a impossible hardship for you to pay down your debtors it isn't going to happen. Of course MamaLynn is not going to have any savings to take away if that's a concern. Hospitals aren't stupid Amber's gonna have to put a lot of money up out front to get her treatments... and they'll sue the estate if she dies and owes them money.

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
When your daughter looks like your much older sister, it really is a grim state of affairs.
I wonder what she thought seeing Amber over 500lbs, waddling on tree trunks and out of breath in seconds.

I also really wish she'd stop being so smug and almost... happy about the fact she has cancer. It's like she's proud of it.
"See guys, I finally DO have a serious medical problem and it's NOTHING yer comments ever said!"

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Momma swooping in so Amber won't treat her like a stranger when the will is being written?
That's not even necessary, really. Amber is too lazy to write a will (doesn't benefit her in any way) and since Amber isn't married everything would go to Kristine by default.
I also really wish she'd stop being so smug and almost... happy about the fact she has cancer. It's like she's proud of it.
"See guys, I finally DO have a serious medical problem and it's NOTHING yer comments ever said!"
Skinny girls get cancer too, boo boo. Totally not cuz she's a quarter ton. Not her fault at all.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
My Guess she could file for Chapter 7 get her debt wiped and be home free surprisingly medical debt is dischargeable in a Ch 7 and given what a joke Bankruptcy Court is I'd say she'd be granted it with little to no questions asked.
No, please, lolcows must never file bankruptcy again. Amber weaseling her way into it would be almost as bad as DSP.

Sociopathic Smeghead

Professional Cyberbully
kiwifarms.net
Bet any amount of money, within the next few weeks, she'll perfect a narrative proving not going to the gyne wasn't her fault either.

She already acquitted herself of any blame about not going to the gyno in her livestream.
Amber alleges that she was molested, hence why she's fat and only does cQqp.gif.