seeing my mom for the first time in twelve years - mamalynn wants those sweet sweet savings - 06/09/20

YOUR MOM

China incubates plagues.
kiwifarms.net
Forgive me for being pretty ignorant of the Amberlynn deep lore, but her mom looks like she could have a fair amount of Native American blood. I've lived on or near rez most my life, and I could swear she looks like she should be selling fry bread at the pow wow...
Oh no. Even if she doesn't, she will if Amber sees this post. Amberlynn will lay claim to minority, cancer warrior, Indian Princess and Ozzy Osbourne relative.

That mom with the Hot Topic choker and dumbass instagram filter must be forever mentally 13 years old just like Amber.

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
Kristine Reid smiling in that airport picture like she's going on vacation instead of seeing her sick daughter whose life she helped fuck up. I hope this horrible pos has a miserable time when she realizes the extend of her daughter's problems. I hope Amber fucking explodes on her during one of her mood swings.

This trash sliding back into her daughter's life like "mommy savior" when she was the one who doomed it from the beginning makes me moti. She deserves to have to take care of Amber (verbal abuse and ass wiping included) for the rest of her miserable life.

I'll take my top-hats now, thanks.

Edit: Amber looking mighty smug in that picture with her mom. Because of the haydurs? Because of her mom? Don't know. But this is probably not gonna end good for her mom. Which is fine by me.

Last edited:

nya001

kiwifarms.net
OK, so the fat girl with supposedly cancer whines on the internet about it and mommy comes to visit.

Mommy stays at a hotel because eh if someone's paying for it, why not sleep where it's clean.

Also the hambeast is maybe making some money from youtube, so mommy will be around and makes sure the inheritance goes to the family.

Mommy knows the creature since birth and knows how to play her around "no, of course it's not your fault, my dainty daughter..." in the meanwhile it's joint accounts and slowly draining yt money.

A fund-me-thing for the "cancer treatment" is imho likely and if the widespread cancer is magically gone hey this gurl survived it all and she can swallow a whole chicken and a few pizzas and it's ok.

Again, this flies in the face of sick people who don't make money out of their sickness.

What could be a problem in the scenario is if the money-making doesn't work, and the blubber behemoth wants to get money out of the mother, not the other way around. Then things will likely break down very quickly.

LeanHaydur

I don't know what to say IT'S CANCER
kiwifarms.net
It's so nice to see how this dysfunctional drugged hick famillee finally snaps together like some cheap garden table.

That way The Hambeast can double and maybe even triple her own suffereen!

And why not let her have enough Jewtube bux - This will only feed her childish hope and also prolong her time until her final curtain falls.

mellifluous

And how does that make you feel?
kiwifarms.net
I really, really hope her mum has changed.

I don't think Amber is changing the narrative per se. I think, ultimately, she's just still that kid that wants a loving mum and perhaps this is the thing she thinks will change everything. She has all of these issues because of bad parents, so her mum being a good parent will solve it, right? She doesn't want to mess it up, so she pretends nothing was wrong to begin with. Doesn't tend to work, but there you go.

I want to believe her mum has good intentions, but it seems like odd timing. It might not even be about the money, to be honest. As baffling as I've always found it, these kind of circles can tend to thrive off things like this, as seen by Amber suddenly being Destiny's mum's adopted daughter.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Seriously! Today, the story is that her mom hung the moon and painted the sunsets 🙄, but just 4 weeks ago on Mother's Day, wasn't she on Tic Tok or Snapchat feeling sorry for herself because she didn't have a mom in her life?
She did that planned "binge eating" video for Mother's Day in order to feel sorry for herself.

I think Kristine sees Amber as the golden goose. I would not be surprised if Kristine asks Amber to move to Oklahoma City. After all, there is a Cheesecake Factory in Oklahoma city.
Oklahoma City is a real shit hole, dare I say worse than Kentucky.

That's not even necessary, really. Amber is too lazy to write a will (doesn't benefit her in any way) and since Amber isn't married everything would go to Kristine by default.
Wills really don't mean anything. Even if you're named in them, people can just take whatever they want. Not like AL has any real possessions, like a car or house or something. Her 10,000 journals will be up for grabs. Her money should already be long gone if she has to pay for her cancer treatment OOP.

kiwifarms.net
Wills really don't mean anything. Even if you're named in them, people can just take whatever they want. Not like AL has any real possessions, like a car or house or something. Her 10,000 journals will be up for grabs. Her money should already be long gone if she has to pay for her cancer treatment OOP.
AL does own the car but I'm not sure who would want it since it's been carrying over the weight load limit and will need to have new seats put in. I guess Becky will need it to get a job. AL said at one time she did have enough saved to pay OOP for weight loss surgery but people wondered if she knew about the aftercare and if something went wrong another surgery if she really had enough saved.

Can a place refuse treatment if she doesn't have insurance? They can't just let someone sit there and die of cancer? It's going to be interesting to see if she does what the doctors tell her or if she's going to resist. Besides a doctor telling her before to get health insurance, the lawsuit from the other hospital, and viewers constantly telling her to get it she really resisted it like it was the beetus diagnosis. I hope she doesn't play her usual doctor shopping with this.

LeanHaydur

kiwifarms.net
I'm really wondering if Amber will head to Cali. Better hospitals and her family
Even then, she will always take herself and that mEnTuLz with her.
So no recovereen on the beach for you, Hamber!

They can't just let someone sit there and die of cancer?
Remember, this is 'murica. You cannot pay the hospital, you die. That's pretty much it.

LeanHaydur

kiwifarms.net
Her brother is in prison and her dad is probably homeless or dead in a ditch somewhere.
Daddy Lynn got kicked out of a shitty, trash-filled RV park in Guerneville back in February.
I shouldn't have giggled about it, but I did.

Who in this darn rat king of Hamber's family/friends ISN'T some faggot, deathfat, criminal or druggie?

Tags
None