seeing my mom for the first time in twelve years - mamalynn wants those sweet sweet savings - 06/09/20

Anti Pickle Serum

I have cancer, so I'm not a cunt anymore!
kiwifarms.net

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
I can't get past the teeth. Must have lost them all in Nam
As gross as her mom is,
Kristine Reid smiling in that airport picture like she's going on vacation instead of seeing her sick daughter whose life she helped fuck up. I hope this horrible pos has a miserable time when she realizes the extend of her daughter's problems. I hope Amber fucking explodes on her during one of her mood swings.

This trash sliding back into her daughter's life like "mommy savior" when she was the one who doomed it from the beginning makes me moti. She deserves to have to take care of Amber (verbal abuse and ass wiping included) for the rest of her miserable life.

I'll take my top-hats now, thanks.

Edit: Amber looking mighty smug in that picture with her mom. Because of the haydurs? Because of her mom? Don't know. But this is probably not gonna end good for her mom. Which is fine by me.
My childhood sucked as well. I didn’t end up a 30 year old, 600 pound narcissistic piece of shit human being who uses everyone for anything they will give. Amber is a perpetual child who takes zero responsibility for her life. Stop blaming everything on parents. Amber is an adult and chooses to act like an imbecile.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
I'm really wondering if Amber will head to Cali. Better hospitals and her family
I dont think she can make the drive. Plus its WAYYYYYY more expensive here than in KY. If for some reason she wanted to move back to petaluma the places here are like 2000+ for a small one bedroom. She could plop down where her dad is for a little cheaper but the local is more for river hippy folks and the closest fast food is like 45 minutes away. Walmarts even farther. Plus I dont think her dad wants anything to do with her.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
I dont think she can make the drive.

I agree. People on MSPL get all kinds of health issues making the drive to Texas from shorter distances. She could proooooooobably make it if she flew but she keeps saying she can't get on a plane. She totally can, I think she just doesn't want to buy multiple seats because it'd be too big of a shot to her ego. I bet if anyone asked her about it, she'd say she has a fear of flying or some bullshit.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
I agree. People on MSPL get all kinds of health issues making the drive to Texas from shorter distances. She could proooooooobably make it if she flew but she keeps saying she can't get on a plane. She totally can, I think she just doesn't want to buy multiple seats because it'd be too big of a shot to her ego. I bet if anyone asked her about it, she'd say she has a fear of flying or some bullshit.

This is hilarious because she claims to have a huge fear of flying. Much like her fears of everything that make her see how fat she is.

PRE PRE DIABETIC

kiwifarms.net
I literally don’t see how she could fit on a plane, at least economy even with buying multiple seats. She would need to sit in the emergency aisle and that ain’t going to happen since she can’t even help herself let alone others.

SpumbleSplabloo

Mostly Bone
kiwifarms.net
I literally don’t see how she could fit on a plane, at least economy even with buying multiple seats. She would need to sit in the emergency aisle and that ain’t going to happen since she can’t even help herself let alone others.
Horse shippers will load full box stalls on cargo planes. Just fill one of those with orange chicken instead of hay and she'd be set.

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
I dont think she can make the drive. Plus its WAYYYYYY more expensive here than in KY. If for some reason she wanted to move back to petaluma the places here are like 2000+ for a small one bedroom. She could plop down where her dad is for a little cheaper but the local is more for river hippy folks and the closest fast food is like 45 minutes away. Walmarts even farther. Plus I dont think her dad wants anything to do with her.
I don't think she could live in a city of a moderate population, the doorframes are made smaller than in B.F. Kentucky

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I'm so curious to know what Amberlynns maternal grandmother MeemawLynn (AKA the 'Birth Canal') was like. Given that Aunt Tammie has described her as some kind of turbocunt, I guess Amberlynn probably takes right after her grandma. Which is probably why both her mom and aunt Tammie can't stand her.