Self-Hating Pedo General - Like jews except molesting kids... actually, just like jews

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/09/pedophiles-lgbt-community/

Pedophiles are rebranding themselves as “MAPs” or “Minor Attracted Persons” in an effort to gain acceptance and be included into the LGBT community.

According to Urban Dictionary, the blanket term MAP includes infantophiles (infants), pedophiles (pre-pubescent children), hebephiles (pubescent children), and ephebophiles (post-pubescent children). Some MAPs also refer to themselves as NOMAPs or “Non-Offending Minor Attracted Persons”.

These pedophiles seek to be a part of the LGBT+ community, even going so far as to make a “Pride” flag for Gay Pride Month.

upload_2018-7-10_7-47-12.png

The “MAP/NOMAP community” tries to pull at people’s heartstrings by claiming that pedophiles are misunderstood marginalized people, and that as long as their attraction to children is not acted upon — or in some cases when they get permission from the child — that they should not be villainized.

Sites such as “The Prevention Project” claim to be aimed at helping children, posting quotes like the one below, reminiscent of testimonials of struggling gay youth, under headlines like “everyone needs support”.

“John” was suicidal. He had been bullied by trolls on social media for most of his life for being different. The bullies were primarily people who claimed, based on their religious beliefs, that “John” was going to hell and deserved to die. They described how they would kill him on his twitter page and people supported their hate. Desperate for help, John sought treatment for his shame, depression, and suicidality. Although he was scared to share about himself with a stranger, he felt desperate for help as he had NO desire to harm anyone, ever. Once he shared about his attraction to children, his therapist told him, “I don’t treat sex offenders.”

Many blogs exist on Tumblr showing support for MAPs, claiming that they should be a part of the LGBT community and attempting to create “safe spaces” for these “minor attracted persons”. The blog “Pedophiles about Pedophilia” also presents many sob stories of “marginalized” pedophiles in pretty pastel colors, claiming that they mean no harm and just want to be loved like everyone else as shown in such headlines as “Why Pedophilia And Pedophiles Are Not A Risk To Children”, “Growing Up A Pedophile” and “How I came out as an anti-contact pedophile to the woman I love”.

This name change seems to follow in the liberal trend of rebranding things by giving them more “politically correct” names, but is the next step really normalizing pedophilia?

Syaoran Li

Attack On Titan
kiwifarms.net
The pedos tried to jump on the LGBT pride movement back when it started in the 1970's, but fortunately the LGBT community at the time did the right thing and told them to fuck off.

I'm hoping the same thing will happen again but in this day and age, I'm not so sure, given today's bizarre SJW culture.

Pedos are scum and will do even more damage to the LGBT movement than even the troons.

This truly is a sad and horrifying timeline we live in.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Fus Ro Dank
kiwifarms.net
They were already part of the parade float until they became too much of a liability and their section got scuttled.

They've tiptoed around it for a while, this picture I took is almost ten years old, it says "Cool Kids" "Gay Kids". There was an attempt at education kinder gardeners about children's sexual rights as well.

Seems fishy.

Last edited:

Commander Keen

in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!
kiwifarms.net
This is nothing new. The reason people know what NAMBLA is/was was because they were active in old timey pride activities and shit, not because of that one South Park episode. There is a bit of revisionist history going on from the modern LBGT saying there was mass outrage over them being allowed to participate and whatnot, but they're being dishonest. There might have been some grumbling, but it wasn't this mass outpouring of anger and resentment.

There was a lot of money in NAMBLA and there have been efforts made by modern gay people to lessen just how much gay pedophiles were involved in things.

A cursory bit of research into "gay slang" will tell you all you need to know. They have slang terms for young gay boys, they have slang terms for old gay men who target young gay boys, and everything in between. The fact that there are slang terms defining the sex acts between boys and men is pretty damning and, frankly, tells me everything I need to know to confirm that the gay community did absolutely nothing to discourage sex between young boys and men until it became unfashionable to let it slide.

You Can't Sit With Us

kiwifarms.net
ILGA didnt even kick out NAMBLA, Vereniging MARTIJN and Project truth until the mid-nineties, and that was only because of a campaign by Jesse Helms, that got them suspended from ECOSOC.

A LOT of old homos were pretty pedo-y.

First ever gay couple to get married, Axel and Eigil Axgil, were both convicted for kiddy fiddling.
Oscar Wilde fiddled underage prostitues.
Allen Ginsberg wore a "NAMBLA walks with me" t-shirt to Pride parades after NAMBLA got told to fuck off.

Commander Keen

in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!
kiwifarms.net
It's more like fall off a cliff like Will E. Coyote. :roll:

Btw, I guess it'll be a long while before Snopes correct this one. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/lgbtp-adding-letter/
Snopes is bullshit anyway. They've managed to present themselves as "the internet's fact checker", but the overwhelming majority of people who do "research" for them aren't any sort of professional that gives credence to their "research" and a halfassed internet search will expose their agendas.

I always chuckle when someone says "nuh uh! Snopes says xyz!"

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino