[Sep 7] Moleman Returns on the Supernatural Wiki With More Sperging -

José Mourinho

The Special One
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is not a case of "good people suffering for no reason", that would be poverty perpetuated by society's apathy, which is part of life. This is a case of someone suffering because a specific, cruel someone is deliberately and knowingly inflicting long–term suffering on them for no reason other than pure sadism, which should NEVER be tolerated.

Imagine you have spent four–to–five years lovingly developing your body of work as the priority of your life above all else, and someone told you to "start over" all because of someone else's easily correctable, deliberate maliciousness which the person making the "suggestion" has the capacity to help stop but refuses to do so purely for their own convenience. Does that sound ethically sound to you?

Also, the "not a fair world" mantra is only valid so much of the time, mainly regarding things that aren't anyone's fault, like accidents, bad luck and misunderstanding. It is NOT to be used as an excuse in a case like this where there are clear villains.

After returning from a summer holiday, Molay returns to try to get the "Willow Giovanna" article to be returned to the RLV wiki.... and he even wants another article which is "Avan-verse" to be there as well.

1. http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:177052
This is how it all started. After his ban on the Villains Wiki was over, he posted this on General's message wall. Did he make any edits on the Villains Wiki? Nope.
2. http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:General_MGD_109#Important.2C_bullying_report
http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:ResonX

So what do we have here? A conversation between General and Molay themselves. Added screenshots and an easier conversation log for better viewing.

tl;dr version:
i. Moleman still hasn't got over the cyberbowlling.
ii. Moleman thinks that Master Voice's a troll. He even fucking compared poverty with his situation.
iii. Moleman has complained that his work is ruined too as he put his fucking work as the priority of his life above everything else (this is not a joke - he fucking typed this word by word)
iv. Moleman even whined about his trolls false-flagging his video even though he "correctly" did that to the trolls.
v. Moleman thinks I'm one of the trolls since I created the Moleman thread. He even posted word by word: I joined the discussion and played along with it as a good sport at first, only telling them to stop when things got increasingly nastier. I repeat: they started it, and I only became hostile towards them when they'd crossed an advanced line. Yes. Because ordering and whining about pedophilia and fursecution is being a good sport.
vi. Wonder why Moleman came back? Because the memories of the cyberbowlling are still hurting him, leading to come back. This leads to more pages (of course) and he complains about it.Hmm, that sounds familiar...
vii. Moleman wants the "Willow Giovanna" article to return, him returning to edit the Real Life Villains Wiki, and making a page about "Avan-verse". Unfortunately, Willow denied them.
a. Moleman9000: Willow Giovanna has just announced its intentions to again continue cyberbullying me with the statement, in regards to stopping their sadistic and felonious crimes, and I quote: "Not until every autist in the world is either enslaved or cut into pieces and studied for science." Your "stance" on this needs to be reconsidered. As a purveyor of the Real Life Villains Wiki, it is your responsibility to facilitate these pieces of filth to be called out as the abominations they are.
b. Moleman9000: In the past hour's span, Willow Giovanna has gone further on record to out–and–outright label autistic people as "mindless creatures that do nothing to benefit society and are better off dead or enslaved". SHE FUCKING SAID THAT, IN THOSE EXACT WORDS. And then she threatened to personally lobotomize me. It should be extremely clear what you need to do.
c. General: Can you give me a link to the page?
d. General: Look Reson, while she is indeed a horrible person. There is a reason we got rid of those sorts of pages, the do know good. If I allow one, I'll have to let them all in (and there are quite a few people who think you should be) and all it will do is lead to constant arguing, whinning and complaining. Willow's no doubt horrible, but she's a criminal, she is just the online version of a bully. And like any bully she'll say and do anything to antagonise you. If you know she's so horrible, just don't talk to here. Were online, you don't have to reply, I know it can be difficult to ignore. But this isn't real life, you don't have to be confronted. Don't talk to them, don't pay attention to them, and don't respond to them. And if they don't go away, just delete all your accounts and start again.
e. Moleman9000: "And if they don't go away, just delete all your accounts and start again." Imagine you have spent four–to–five years lovingly developing your body of work as the priority of your life above all else, and someone told you to "start over" all because of someone else's easily correctable, deliberate maliciousness which the person making the "suggestion" has the capacity to help stop but refuses to do so purely for their own convenience. Does that sound ethically sound to you?
f. General: I have no power to stop them, cause there not going to stop if you make an article for them. There love it, these sorts of people thrive off attention. The best effect its going to have is cause the trolls to return to the wiki and cause more messes for me to clear up. I get it, you feel down troden and want retribution. Now you don't have to delete your work, just don't let them see it. Don't reply when they criticise you. If you see a message from them, don't read it. Just delete it, you don't have to listen to them.
g. Moleman9000:

Don't reply when they criticise you.

They are NOT, I repeat, NOT "criticizing" me.

They have gone to great lengths to subvert my body of work in the most maliciously twisted ways possible, while stalking me and my activity over many, many months.

They have actively claimed their sick "parody" of my work to be the original and fabricated false stories of me being a "disgruntled former employee" of their nonexistent "company". They have called me a "con man" and a "thief". That is out–and–outright intellectual property theft.

They went out of their way to repost and continue their foul content on an obscure wiki network with no way of reporting offensive content, a network meant for use by SCHOOLTEACHERS, after having their sites on Wikia rightfully taken down for personal attacks against me. They are deliberately exploiting a system in a way it was not intended for for the sole purpose of attacking me.

They have gone around to friends of mine with no connections to them and lied to their faces about me with the express intent of slandering me and turning others against me.

They have filed false reports against me and my content to officials on multiple major sites, and made false defenses for themselves against my own correct reports.

They have used false "friendly" identities to manipulate me on multiple occasions, in at least one case deliberately goading me into giving a certain response with a prompt clearly encouraging such a response, and then posting that response of mine accompanied by an altered prompt that made my response look bad.

They have impersonated me and put hideous words into my mouth numerous times.

They have vandalized my personal sites repeatedly using illegally ban–evading sockpuppet accounts, and done the same to continue harassing me on other sites after being rightfully blocked by me and banned by staff.

They have repeatedly, openly blackmailed me into returning to their domain under outright threats of further slander.

They have created images and videos depicting acts of violence being committed by themselves against me, including a video of them dancing in celebration around my hanged corpse.

I take back everything I said about these scum being "bullies" and their actions "bullying". They are not bullies. What they are is sadistic, psycho–sociopathic felons who commit long–term, psychologically torturous hate crimes for fun.
h. General: Okay, I'll raise it with fellow Admins tomorrow. I have to know, how did all this start? And I know you don't want to hear this but it looks you are going to have to delete all your work and start again. If not, there never going to leave you alone. Perhaps you should get your own website, or do physical art rather than online art.
i. Moleman9000: ..............................................................

Dude, no. I am not going to delete my work because of their flagrant fault which there is zero excuse for them not to be held accountable for. There is zero excuse for them "never leaving me alone", because they KNOW that what they are doing is wrong, and there can be no contesting the extremely blatant fact that is extremely wrong.

You, with your site, have the means to help fight these abominations by documenting their crimes and allowing the truth of the extent of their depravity to be known to those who might otherwise be fooled by their lies.
j. General: I hate to break it you, but we don't live in a fair world. Sometimes we have to except a blow to the head, if it mean there are no further nudges. Like I said, I'll raise it with the other Admins tomorrow. But as for you, I have a feeling unless you change your tactics your problems aren't going anywhere. Have you tried professional help?
k. Moleman9000: I am not asking that you personally solve this problem outright, I'm just asking that you support the cause in the way that you are capable of and which is indeed your responsibility, by having these monsters recorded and exposed as such on your site which is dedicated to the subject. After all, you were previously willing to facilitate just that, and only wanted not to when the bullies themselves came and attacked and subverted you; Master's Voice WAS a troll all along.
l. Moleman9000: Also, the "not a fair world" mantra is only valid so much of the time, mainly regarding things that aren't anyone's fault, like accidents, bad luck and misunderstanding. It is NOT to be used as an excuse in a case like this where there are clear villains.
m. Moleman9000: See also this.

The worse–than–bullies are now falsely flagging my own videos in "retaliation" for my correctly getting theirs removed.

I repeat: they are actively trying to deny me my lawfully sound means of combating their attacks without confronting them about it or otherwise directly communicating with them.

And they are taunting me about it.
a. General: I've said several times now I'll raise it. Yes I was perfectly happy, I was perfectly happy to carry on even with all the problems going on. I only stopped being perfectly happy cause the credibilty of the claims you were making was seriously called into question. And then afterwards the only way to stop all these problems was to stop them from existing. And kindly let it go, he is not a troll, has never been a troll and isn't targetting you. He just doesn't like you, cause several comments you made offended him. Its not an excuse, its a fact. In real life, things aren't fair and good people suffer for no reason. And sometimes you just have to cut your losses and move on.
b. Moleman9000: You are wrong. Everything I have ever said about these cretins is true. Master's Voice IS a troll, and I have already given you sufficient evidence to prove that.This is not a case of "good people suffering for no reason", that would be poverty perpetuated by society's apathy, which is part of life. This is a case of someone suffering because a specific, cruel someone is deliberately and knowingly inflicting long–term suffering on them for no reason other than pure sadism, which should NEVER be tolerated.
c. General: You have given me nothing more than circumstantual, which has already been disporven. He is not a troll, I know how it is, your trying to find a way to explain you being baned. And you've got a guy who admits to not liking you, who encouraged your ban. Thus in your mind that makes him a troll, and if you can prove it then you will of course be forgiven and let back, then you can make these articles you desiere. I hate to break it to you, but it doesn't work that way. And finding a scapegoat isn't going to help. Lets just cut this, okay. I'm not justifying it, I was just trying to nicely say that your probably going to have to give up if you want to get out of this. Cause really there never going to leave you alone, nothing you and I can say will do anything. Now I'm once again looking into this matter, as you requested, and I'll let you know the results. And honestly, you still haven't answered me, how did all this start
d. Moleman9000: They created a "thread" about me with me having never before interacted with their kind. I joined the discussion and played along with it as a good sport at first, only telling them to stop when things got increasingly nastier. I repeat: they started it, and I only became hostile towards them when they'd crossed an advanced line.
e. General: And when it became clear they wouldn't, why didn't you pull out before it was to late?
f. Moleman9000: I DID pull out, and only came back months later, asking kindly that they take their pages down as they were continuing to hurt me. In response, they made MORE such pages, and I have been trying to get out for good ever since, and they have been actively trying to deny me the right to do so.
g. General: I see, well thanks for making that clear. Any way after a talk with my fellow Admins, we have reached an agreement, one which I think will please you. We have decided to recreate the page for Willow, in fact I will personally do so. But only if you can provide us with outright concrete evidence of all your claims. Once that is done, the page will be restored, but until then it will not be. I'm sorry if this seems a bit strict, but it comes down to these being serious claims, a bit to serious for simply word of mouth, not that I'm calling you a liar or anything, its just my other admins want proof before they will allow such a page. I'm sure this agreement will please everybody.Incidently, do you know of anyone else that Willow has been harassing, or is it just you?
h. Moleman9000: PM (personal message) me on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/molemanninethousand , and I will give you the details and means to see the evidence for yourself.
i. General: I'm afraid I don't have a Youtube account.
j. Moleman9000: Email me at Moleman9003@aol.com, then.
k. General: I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I'm a bit unwilling to just give out my email. Is there something else we can try first? I don't have any social media accounts either.
l. Moleman9000: If you email me, no one else sees it.
m. General: I know, but they would reveal several of my personal details to you, and its not a I don't trust you, but one can never be to careful, as you rightly know. So I would prefer it if we explored all other lines of enquiry first.
n. Moleman9000: Then make a YouTube (Google+) account?
A few days later...
o. Moleman9000: Well? Has Becky gotten back to you yet? Hello?
p. General: Oh sorry Reson, been a bit busy recently, and while I have had several discusions with Robinsonbecky over the last few days and they was very willing to persue it on my behalf, so far they haven't raised anything to my attention, I will case them about that later to day. But they've probably just been a bit to busy. Still I'm making sure the matter is being thoroughly investigated, as this will be a final decission, it is important that there are no mistakes. The matters in safe hands don't you worry.
q. Moleman9000: Any further update? When might I expect the page to be back up? Also, I would like to be able to re–edit it. Additionally, I think there should be two pages: "Willow Giovanna" and "Avan–Verse", the latter about the cyberbully group in general and identifying the other main members.
r. General: I sorry but I can't give you to many definates at the moment I'm afraid, everything is still soley in the examinon stage. Well I did speak to Becky but no real advancements have occured. They said so far they haven't found anything outstanding. But also said they haven't gotten very far due to being busy with other maters. There going to contact me when they have more to report. As such I can't be certain when the page will be created (assuming it passes the specifications set) a couple of weeks perhaps. As for your editing it, I'm afraid that most likely will not be possible as you are presently still banned from the wiki, sorry about that, that matters really out of my hands. As for a second page, that is also possible, but it will require more evidence from you I'm afraid.
s. Moleman9000: What is there to examine, and why wait? The evidence is blatantly, extremely obvious for all "suspects", and the page can be restored in its previous incarnation with the click of a button.
Also, the only reason I was banned in the first place was because of the malicious intervention of the very group of bullies in question, and you have the power to undo that wrongful ban.
t. General: As I have not actually seen your evidence I can't comment on its blantancy or obviousness. And it must go through an indepth checked to make certain it fits the specifications to warrant a page, and then (and only then) following a unanimous agreement of all the admins, the page will be restored. As following the Wiki's rules. That is the only way that a page of this kind will be created. So far Becky hasn't mentioned much fitting the more external qualifications and claims it is mostly very standard and low key (which I'm afraid is not very good for you). But I would like to repeat they haven't gotten very far yet. We have been over this Reson, you were not banned due to some cyberbully conspiricsy, you were banned because to many of the accusations leveled against you turned out to be true and you could not answer all the accusations raised against you. I'm sorry I really am, but I can't choice when to enforce the rules and when not to.

Arkangel

Computer Science and Computer Violence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
iii. Molemanhas complained that his work is ruined too as he put his fucking work as the priority of his life above everything else (this is not a joke - he fucking typed this word by word)
Isn't he supposed to be studying in college? Where does he even find the time for responding to internet nonsense?

ASoulMan

It's time for assembly...FROM HELL!!!
kiwifarms.net
What will happen once he runs out of wikis to whine on? Will he collapse into a singularity?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino