September 10th, 2017 - Perfume Collection -

Ambaby

kiwifarms.net
New video

Amberism of the day: "I have it standed on a cake platter..."
Ugggg. And she said "titty baby" again! That is such a gross word. She must has learned it from Becks, because I never heard her say it before.

Fuck, I'm 50 seconds in and already getting triggered.

She has perfume that smells like you just entered the fruit isle at "Whole Market". Of course she doesn't know the name of a grocery store other than Walmart.

Eh, at least she vlogged something other than adult coloring books and pigging out. We got a sneak peek of her new living quarters. I wish the mirror was slanted down a little so we could see the rest of the room. The one type of advice that I would take from Amber is regarding ways to cover up body odor.

Last edited:

IDEK

kiwifarms.net
In her Where Did I Move video, AL said she would film about her 30-day weight loss plan, a weigh-in done by Becky, and one about her health issues. A month ago on her Instagram, she asked for feedback for an upcoming q&a. Instead of doing any of these, she does a bullshit video about her odor-concealing collection.

Ambaby

kiwifarms.net
In her Where Did I Move video, AL said she would film about her 30-day weight loss plan, a weigh-in done by Becky, and one about her health issues. A month ago on her Instagram, she asked for feedback for an upcoming q&a. Instead of doing any of these, she does a bullshit video about her odor-concealing collection.
Right!? The only person I have read/heard request a perfume collection vid is Amber herself, lol.

And how how about that girlfriend tag she's been talking about?

plentyofsnakes

Everybody's Mole
kiwifarms.net
That video drove me nuts. Every other perfume was like "I don't remember what it's called.. but it's by Ariana Grande." Has she ever used google before? I literally searched "Ariana Grande Perfume" and the first result was a photo of that bottle with the name. How lazy can a person be?

Also, did anyone else notice the video wasn't monetized? Do you think she's having trouble staying monetized, or is too dumb to figure out how to do it on a scheduled upload?

Rotogravure

OBEY
kiwifarms.net
That video drove me nuts. Every other perfume was like "I don't remember what it's called.. but it's by Ariana Grande." Has she ever used google before? I literally searched "Ariana Grande Perfume" and the first result was a photo of that bottle with the name. How lazy can a person be?

Also, did anyone else notice the video wasn't monetized? Do you think she's having trouble staying monetized, or is too dumb to figure out how to do it on a scheduled upload?
The only thing I can say was that I think it's really weird to do a video about perfume, and talk about the smells of them when you are sick/talking about being sick since your smell isn't going to be great.

I'm also not sure I believe all of them smell great after so long, perfumes do have a shelf life.

Mercy

You really should take better care of yourself
kiwifarms.net
Not that I believe anyone is legitimately asking for this sort of video, but if anyone is, they need a slap. The like to dislike bar is hilarious, but the fact anyone at all likes this shitty perfume video is beyond my understanding. Does she honestly think it's an interesting topic?
Yeah, that's the one thing that really gets me about Amber. She thinks she leads an interesting life, when in reality she just sits around and does fuck all.

And she expects to get views for sitting around with a thumb up her ass.

mellifluous

Get the can opener.
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn is probably hoping and praying Becky proposes to her.
In a recent YouNow, Becky and Amber were live together and the topic of marriage was brought up. From what I can remember, Becky said "maybe" to being married to AOne day (and Amber looked quite put out).

Becky has lived with one girl for three years and another for two and as far as I know, never put a ring on it. They may surprise me, but in terms of proposals anytime soon, I feel like she's barking up the wrong tree with Becky.

Something I really keep wondering about is Krystle lives with her parents and doesn't work so I can see her not having a problem with it but how can people who work full time jobs be ok with their S/O not supporting themselves and also contributing to the living expenses? I know Al says she pays for gas or whatever but that's really not enough in my opinion. Is the Lesbian population in KY really that low? :powerlevel: but I won't consider going out with someone who isn't also employed and able to transport themselves so I really just don't get it.
The impression I've got is that Becky was quite lonely before Amber, hence even attempting a polyamarous relationship with Rafe and Hannah (even though IIRC, she'd only been single for mere months; I guess her and Amber share their inability to be without a relationship).

When asked how she liked living with Amber, she said about how it's nice to have someone to come home to. I do believe Becky loves Amber, but I also believe it may have been a case of Amber came up as an option after months of loneliness and a butchered attempt at a throuple and a want for someone and not knowing when another option would arise overcame any parts of Amber she may not have overlooked otherwise.

That said, didn't Amber claim to pay an equal contribution to the household costs?

Last edited:

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know who else has done a perfume collection video? Kailyn.

Kailyn seems fonder of the bath and body works sprays but she, also like Amberlynn, enjoys cheap, low quality, celebrity-branded perfumes designed for 12 year olds.

When you are making the same videos that Kailyn Marie Wilcher has, you seriously have no life and no content. This is a new low for our fat friend, the titty baby.

Interventionist

Amberlynn Reid's Aunt Tammie
kiwifarms.net
Oh, and I'd be delighted to hear about how everyone referred to AL as "The Golden Child" - because of how active and tan she was.

Side note on that nickname - she said she rode her bike, went swimming and was "literally obsessed" with her scooter - again, for someone who grew up with junkie parents; she sure did have a lot of shit. That's on top of her dance classes, soccer, and softball. As usual, everything completely adds up.

Attachments

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino