September 10th, 2017 - Perfume Collection -

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video

Amberism of the day: "I have it standed on a cake platter..."
The "whole market" perfume is a mini bottle of DKNY Be Delicious, which is meant to smell like apples, hence the design of the bottles. I can't tell, from this video, whether the juice is green or gold, so it could be either the original, or Golden Delicious, one of the Be Delicious flankers. Ironically, it's the only perfume in Amber's collection that is actually designer, and she's unaware of that fact.

The perfume bottle shaped like a woman's body is clearly a knock-off of the Jean Paul Gaultier Classique bottle design, but the perfume itself could smell completely different from Classique, like how the Twilight perfume stole the design from the Nina Ricci Nina bottle, but not the smell from that perfume. I'd be surprised if it did. Classique is very powdery, and Amberlynn seems to lean toward sugary fruity florals, which is why she likes celebrity perfumes so much, probably. Most of them smell like that. Also, they're cheap.

I'm honestly surprised she likes Heat so much, though. It is a truly horrific scent. I don't wear celebrity perfume in general, as it tends to be shitty, but I love Beyoncé, and you couldn't pay me to wear Heat. That's how bad it smells.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
The "whole market" perfume is a mini bottle of DKNY Be Delicious, which is meant to smell like apples, hence the design of the bottles. I can't tell, from this video, whether the juice is green or gold, so it could be either the original, or Golden Delicious, one of the Be Delicious flankers. Ironically, it's the only perfume in Amber's collection that is actually designer, and she's unaware of that fact.

The perfume bottle shaped like a woman's body is clearly a knock-off of the Jean Paul Gaultier Classique bottle design, but the perfume itself could smell completely different from Classique, like how the Twilight perfume stole the design from the Nina Ricci Nina bottle, but not the smell from that perfume. I'd be surprised if it did. Classique is very powdery, and Amberlynn seems to lean toward sugary fruity florals, which is why she likes celebrity perfumes so much, probably. Most of them smell like that. Also, they're cheap.

I'm honestly surprised she likes Heat so much, though. It is a truly horrific scent. I don't wear celebrity perfume in general, as it tends to be shitty, but I love Beyoncé, and you couldn't pay me to wear Heat. That's how bad it smells.
Hilarious how the bottle of Torrid perfume is like, HUGE.

Last edited:

mellifluous

Get the can opener.
kiwifarms.net
Ever since she moved into the Gay Kentucky Big Brother house, she's constantly coloring, "journaling" (aka cutting out random words from Teen Beat magazine) and eating. I'd slit my wrists with boredom after an hour in that house. Does she have NOTHING better to do in Kentucky? Her life is so lacking in purpose. It would make me sad if it she wasn't such a lying, juvenile, bitchy, slovenly bag of dirt.
My guess was she's trying to appear busy. I imagine - if you're working a full time job - it might begin to get irritating if there's someone in the house who appears to be doing nothing all day. Doing stuff like this makes it seem like she's doing stuff throughout the day without requiring much effort.

The inclusion of the lying quote is very interesting, though. It's very rare Amber admits to lying (save for the times she's tried to "wipe the slate clean" and then continued to lie). I'm really curious as to what her thought process was in including that.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking that today. Is she completely unaware that there are real designers, real noses, making lovely scents that would still accomplish what she wants to do? Would she even like an Hermes 24 Faubourg, of a Micallif Ylang in Gold if she smelled them, or is her nose ruined to all subtleties that aren't food-related?

She's clearly a gourmand girl but could find a better gourmand. Laura Mercier makes an entire line of perfumes with food names. She'd be in heaven. Lancôme, they are gourmondy, many would another choice for her. For ultra sweet and fruity, she could get Missoni's 2015 version. It's like a fruit salad but you get a pretty bottle out of the deal anyway.

She's stuck in the world of drug store starter perfumes that began the collections of many a 12 year old, but by 17 you move on to Angel or J'Adore or something and by 26, you should be wearing a real scent. (Although I do like j'adore)

Definitely another example of arrested development.

Tom Ford is coming out with a fragrance called Fucking Fabulous this month. Maybe that will temp her into adulthood-well, maybe not as the price tag is $300.00.

If we counted up the things she does and compare it to when we did it, I bet we'd all say 13.

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking Fabulous will be available in limited quantities and only sold in TF stores or through his website. I could never see AL buying Tom Ford, anyway. She's a quantity over quality type of person. Most of her perfume comes from Walmart. The only perfumes she had that didn't come from Walmart or from shitty clothing retailers were two Hello Kitty rollerballs that came from Sephora. It's like, dude, you're at Sephora. Wander on over to the Hermes section. Or, at the very least, try some Marc Jacobs. Everyone loves Daisy. If she really wants something more sweet, she could try Prada Candy or Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb.

Instead, she has three bottles of Pink Friday.

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I regret saying that she should use the journals she bought for content. It's less than CraftyBeautyDiva's attempts...

Amber, you have nothing to do all day, so the least you could do would be to watch some how-to videos on things you're trying to do. There are tons of cute journaling channels on YT. Make use of your "full-time job".

kekk

сука блять ♡
kiwifarms.net
i am honestly surprised she doesn't have pink sugar.

+ the diamond-shaped blue ones are mini sizes of curious. the ariana grande is ari i believe
there you go amber

Tiny Clanger

Has anyone seen my froglets?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's an advertiser's dream. Put a bittle of bleach into an old boot, attach a pointless nylon floofy thing and slap Shitney Drears name across it. Ka-ching.

I'm getting soft in my dotage. These last two videos just made me sad - a horrifying glimpse into a nightmare overlain with shallow, desperate attempts to stave off reality. She's what, 26-7? Nobody's life should be this stunted, vapid and meaningless, especially so young.

The clip of her walking was even more horrifying. It's not just the side-to-side lumbering any more, she is using her mass to propel herself forward, essentially throwing a limb forward then following the weight. Every step is a fight between her and gravity and, despite her mass, it's terribly unstable. Add in collapsed arches and an undoubtedly ruined tendon strap under each foot (you can tell from the rare pics of her feet that it gave out years ago) and the fall she will never recover from could be the very next step.

I think a lot of the fascination is that we watch shows like 600lb Life and think "how dod you get this way?" With AL we get to see how it happens not only in terms of food but all the psychological elements like denial, false equivalence ("I'm not as bad as someone bedbound ergo I'm ok") and all the other emotional defence mechanisms. She knows she's nothing like those who shill terrible sleb perfumes, but if she buys enough of the cutesy accoutrements, perhaps it props up the illusion for just a bit longer?

Although why anyone would even want the illusion of being Nicki Minge is beyond me.

Scuse typos.

Ps. Did we ever find out for sure if she voluntarily gave up her 'portant gubmint job or was fired? Someone mentioned something about it carrying health insurance and how stupid it was to give up, but do we know if she actually had any choice?

Last edited:

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Being 500 lbs and continuing to shove mounds of food into your face is a "personal life choice" too, you know.
What kind of content requests would she accept? So far, I've seen her do exactly zero of the winning topics she puts on her twitter polls. So really, just all more deceit. Way to be, Amber.

Ambaby

kiwifarms.net
She asked for questions for a Q&A on instagramm. Never happend.
Ppl suggest her ideas but she doesnt care.
I dont watch her anymore.
But I follow her on here to see how long she will be with Becky.
I gove her 4 more months...
Right, because it's about 3.5 months until Christmas, but she'll surely have a Tacky Gift Christmas Shower in early November in order to guilt-trip Becks into seeing it through until the holidays are over, à la Destiny.

What do you guys think she'll shower Becky with? Destiny was into Star Wars, Pokemon, pet stuff, and was fairly satisfied with cheap, made in China gifts (as far as we know, she could have re-gifted or returned half of that shit) so that was easy shopping.

Can you guys picture AL perusing the local head shops for Becky's gifts? Like a lolcow in a China shop.

ETA: Maybe the Master Manipulator will kill two birds with one stone and she'll surprise Becky with a PROMISE RING!:optimistic:

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Right, because it's about 3.5 months until Christmas, but she'll surely have a Tacky Gift Christmas Shower in early November in order to guilt-trip Becks into seeing it through until the holidays are over, à la Destiny.

What do you guys think she'll shower Becky with? Destiny was into Star Wars, Pokemon, pet stuff, and was fairly satisfied with cheap, made in China gifts (as far as we know, she could have re-gifted or returned half of that shit) so that was easy shopping.

Can you guys picture AL perusing the local head shops for Becky's gifts? Like a lolcow in a China shop.

ETA: Maybe the Master Manipulator will kill two birds with one stone and she'll surprise Becky with a PROMISE RING!:optimistic:
Becky likes Squidbillies and Steven Universe. Also Kate Winslet and action movies. I'm guessing some baseball caps and XXL shirts, maybe a flannel.

Does anyone know what Amber did with her old bed? She didn't bring the couch, probably left it behind the dumpster at her old place, and she had moved her mattress into the living room, but does she have her own bedroom or does she share Becky's room and have her "living room" area. I'm curious because if I were Becky, Eric, or Rickie, I'd be worried about her sitting on my sofa day in and day out, flattening it. Becky's bed is taking a beating too.

Last edited:

Ambaby

kiwifarms.net
Becky likes Squidbillies and Steven Universe. Also Kate Winslet and action movies. I'm guessing some baseball caps and XXL shirts, maybe a flannel.

Does anyone know what Amber did with her old bed? She didn't bring the couch, probably left it behind the dumpster at her old place, and she had moved her mattress into the living room, but does she have her bedroom or does she share Becky's room and have her "living room" area. I'm curious because if I were Becky, Eric, or Rickie, I'd be worried about her sitting on my sofa day in and day out, flattening it. Becky's bed is taking a beating too.
You'd think as a vlogger, a new "home" tour would have been in order by now, eh?
Do we know if Destiny and Dana really did plan to move back into their old apartment, or was that only speculation?

Tiny Clanger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what Amber did with her old bed? She didn't bring the couch, probably left it behind the dumpster at her old place, and she had moved her mattress into the living room, but does she have her own bedroom or does she share Becky's room and have her "living room" area. I'm curious because if I were Becky, Eric, or Rickie, I'd be worried about her sitting on my sofa day in and day out, flattening it. Becky's bed is taking a beating too.
It's not unlikely she left it all where it was and just shut the door. She could've made a "saying goodbye to this part of my life" shmaltzy barf-fest vid her supporters would've sucked up; I think she left in a hurry and left the house in a wrecked state, everything in the last couple of months has a midnight-flit feel and the timelines don't add up at all. There was a comment on one of her vids about the landlord coming after her for $$$$ but it disappeared very quickly, althoigh as the one with a job it's really Destiny who is on the hook.

This is horrible, but its also possible she wasn't allowed to bring her sift furnishings, even if there was room. They can't have smelled great - if you have three indoor cats and especially an un-neutered tom you need to be virtually OCD about cleaning. Even if she says everyone is lying about the state of the place, she's given ample proof in the past herself - remember them going to work and leaving Twinkie with pee-pads? Do that every day and even a tile floor will hold the smell.

I've already revolted everybody with the stress incontinence thing so won't sear your brains further. But the Kentucky Queens look quite particular - they may have agreed to Al moving in but not her cats and not her furniture. Without being utterly horrible...well....would you?

Last edited:

Ambaby

kiwifarms.net
It's not unlikely she left it all where it was and just shut the door. She could've made a "saying goodbye to this part of my life" shmaltzy barf-fest vid her supporters would've sucked up; I think she left in a hurry and left the house in a wrecked state, everything in the last couple of months has a midnight-flit feel and the timelines don't add up at all. There was a comment on one of her vids about the landlord coming after her for $$$$ but it disappeared very quickly, although as the one with a job it's really Destiny who is on the hook.

This is horrible, but its also possible she wasn't allowed to bring her sift furnishings, even if there was room. They can't have smelled great - if you have three indoor cats and especially an un-neutered tom you need to be virtually OCD about cleaning. Even if she says everyone is lying about the state of the place, she's given ample proof in the past herself - remember them going to work and leaving Twinkie with pee-pads? Do that every day and even a tile floor will hold the smell.

I've already revolted everybody with the stress incontinence thing so won't sear your brains further. But the Kentucky Queens look quite particular - they may have agreed to Al moving in but not her cats and not her furniture. Without being utterly horrible...well....would you?
I bet she did just leave everything there. But, think about it...how could that have been "her" bed? She went directly from Kasey's mom's couch to Krystal's parent's house, to living with Destiny's family. She showed us the furniture that was "allotted" to her by her adult foster families as she's moved around (well, starting at Krystal's anyway). Other than that Target desk and some plastic drawers, does she really own any furniture that she has bought with her own money? I'm guessing Destiny or her family bought the dining room set and any other bedroom furniture. Otherwise AL would have blogged about how adulty she is by furniture shopping. You know, like she did this last time before squatting at Beck's :story:

Tiny Clanger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Ambaby Good point. But i think in Amber's mind, everything is hers automatically, regardless of trivialities like who actually bought it. The exceptions are responsibility and bills; all the pets were "mine" but cleaning up after them was deffo Destiny's half if the deal. Likewise all the furniture was "hers" until it needed moving elsewhere then it devolved back to Destiny. Its magic!

Tags
None