September 2 FB update; New Troll to "Welcome"

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paintingatree

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has posted Publically, and I quote:

I have just been intercepted by a Manajerk and an Offline Troll/Bully. Her name is [REDACTED]; works within the Mal-Wart region. Every Troll/Cyber-Bully should contact her at her email address of [REDACTED], and remind her that no one is to mess with an Autistic Person when they are in a depressed, sad, angry or foul mood, especially with the online reputation that was dragged through the worst mud, muck and bodily fluids that said Autistic Person has, and if his hatred of the XBox brand, and the number of Trolls that populate half to three-quarters of that brand, stand in the way of the foul mood, then that is Microsoft's Freaking Problem!

Yes! Let's Bother The Hell Out Of the Manajerk, and Give Her the Worst Day of Her Life!!!

Pikonic

Pre Merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wal marts gotta weird email naming system. Also I guess me and my boyfriend are the 25% of Xbox owners. He's never heard of CWC and I'm just an observer.
I've got better things to do than harass a Walmart manager halfway across the country. I'm above trolling :ugeek:

inb4lock Julay!

applecat

Prettiest Ween
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good idea, paintingatree! I just sent her an Edible Arrangement:

948931538_edarrang2_xlarge.png

It's the perfect trolling plan! I bet she hates pineapple!

Pinhead

kiwifarms.net
Haven't you seen the disclaimers? No trolling plans. Damn dirty troll.

Why would we troll the poor woman who had to deal with Chris's unpleasant attitude? If anything, we should buy her a cake. Poor woman was probably just doing her job while Christian went psycho, started raging about Xbox, and likely shit his pants in the store.

CharlesBarkley

Give me candy or fucking die.
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like Chris got banned again.

Must have been sulking and noticed a kid playing a demo Xbox. Proceeded to lecture kid, management was called, and Chris got told off by management.

Pikonic

Pre Merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Butta Face Lopez said:
He lost me like halfway through. Is there a "normal people" translation?
"Good Morning everyone. Please harass this Wal mart manager for being unfair to autistics, specifically one who must deal with online bullies. Also Xbox is the console of choice to these bullies, however this is the fault of Microsoft and not the manager of a store that sells them. I ask you again to please harass this manager until she has a bad day."

CharlesBarkley

Give me candy or fucking die.
kiwifarms.net
Fake, Chris could never admit he has problems of any kind. ]:(P

But all joking aside, I wonder what happened.

FroDough

kiwifarms.net
No troll, honest :P. Anyway, he deleted everything now, so there's no way of telling. Unless someone were to ask Mr. Waterman if he did post that comment. #Justsayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.