Sergals and the Community of Screaming Bunnyplanes - A community revolving around bunny plane edgelords emerging from Japan (Not a John Furrman Halal)

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

jacklondon

kiwifarms.net
He posted a photo of his front yard. It matches up with the address.

View attachment 1143749
Carcin's house at 19183 E 54th Pl, Denver, CO is a single family home that contains 2,035 sq ft and was built in 2017. It contains 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. This home last sold for $309,927 in January 2018.

Zachary Ryan Garlock (born 1990) is registered to vote at 19183 E 54th Pl Denver, Co 80249 and has no political party affiliation. Voter registration date: 02/05/2018. There are 2 people listed there as registered to vote.

Carcin's roommate is a trans furry. Their fur affinity account says their partners are Carcin, Sisk, and someone named Carcass Hellhound.

11209461_959733084049508_5661860413687119433_n.jpg
34414313_1841047652584709_1109109088681197568_o.jpg

Carcin's roommate helped him in his bitter fight with his ex wife and yet another group of enemies with a Boss Sergal.

Trouble in Sergaltown

Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 2.27.19 AM.png

It is eerie to compare years of Carcin ganging up on ex friends while claiming to be the victim, and recognize the patterns.

Compare his Facebook post about betrayers in 2012, where years later his words become puppeted by others in his orbit.

Between the 2012 fight and the 2018 fight it happened with different ex friends. He threatens them in this 2016 journal with using his security power for retribution.

Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 2.41.28 AM.png

"But know this: I have no tolerance for betrayal. So if you take advantage of me or my friends, or seek to defame us in any way, I will use every resource available to seek retribution. This is not a violent threat, I always escalate things accordingly. Most things can be ended with a polite desist notice, but I can file reports and even issue subpoenas if it comes to that"

ACAB except when issuing subpoenas.

Carcin posted that before posts about his good marriage. Then divorce turned his ex wife into yet another target for retribution with back to back fights in 2016.

It's a merry go round of serial crybullying. Carcin's only change over the years is doing more grooming to turn a personal gang against anyone who he considers an enemy.

Last edited:

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Carcin's not addressing his KF thread directly, likely to avoid calling attention to the fact it documents some of his hypocrisies. But ones he can explain away he's explaining. For example, he still owns guns and instead of selling them (where they could end up with a school shooter or worse someone from the hood) or paying to get rid of them he would rather hold on to them.
1581702851751.png

"I'm not the problem here, you are."
1581702931013.png

Turning the Raytheon dollars and experience into a talking point (without mentioning them):
1581703015564.png

Autists rise up:
1581703067485.png

1581703150984.png

1581703314517.png

1581703666191.png

There's plenty of the usual ACAB sperging tweets, but "autists rise up" is actually funny as shit.

Bonus: Carcin retweeted a photo of the famous limo fire from the Trump Inauguration Day riots in which protesters trashed a limo owned by a Muslim immigrant run company. Insurance didn't payout money for that property damage and the parties involved during that protest got slaps on the wrist at most. In other words, it fits right in with "cops bad but military money good".
1581703509691.png

Broadwing

kiwifarms.net
Carcin's not addressing his KF thread directly, likely to avoid calling attention to the fact it documents some of his hypocrisies. But ones he can explain away he's explaining. For example, he still owns guns and instead of selling them (where they could end up with a school shooter or worse someone from the hood) or paying to get rid of them he would rather hold on to them.
View attachment 1144606

View attachment 1144607

Turning the Raytheon dollars and experience into a talking point (without mentioning them):
View attachment 1144614

Autists rise up:
View attachment 1144615

View attachment 1144616

View attachment 1144621

View attachment 1144627

There's plenty of the usual ACAB sperging tweets, but "autists rise up" is actually funny as shit.

Bonus: Carcin retweeted a photo of the famous limo fire from the Trump Inauguration Day riots in which protesters trashed a limo owned by a Muslim immigrant run company. Insurance didn't payout money for that property damage and the parties involved during that protest got slaps on the wrist at most. In other words, it fits right in with "cops bad but military money good".
View attachment 1144624
Last time I peeked in he was sperging out about getting more followers than the official Vilous account, or something, because he has a holy war against the canon.

I'd really like to know how he thinks Right to Work (forced open shop environments) impacts him and his fellow 'tistics more than the hated normies. Maybe he has it confused with At-Will? I could see the latter. It's a lot easier to go 'oh fuck we hired a sperg, let's just fire him' with at-will.

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1144606

View attachment 1144607

View attachment 1144614

Autists rise up:
View attachment 1144615

View attachment 1144616

View attachment 1144621

View attachment 1144627

View attachment 1144624
Ah yes, autism supremacy, the most leftist of leftist ideologies. He should build an autist ethnostate just so he could have a sergal and Sonic out up on it's coat of arms.

What's with the gun owning excuse though? Required for a job? Glow in the darks get a service weapon if job requires it, and why would defense contractors need it?

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Just Another Furgag Alog

Wiggly Line Furgag
kiwifarms.net

billydero

kiwifarms.net
Same thing with Chipfox.
Come to think of it, isn’t Chipfox also married to a tranny? I know he’s really loud and obsessed in spouting the “trans women ARE real women!!” line, so much so that it seems like he is trying to justify and rationalize certain poor life decisions he’s made.

Heck, maybe that’s what’s going on with Sisk; all his militancy about prisons, police, and the rest is just to justify to himself the fact that he went and married a man in a dress.

I get the feeling that with Sisk daily routine at work is one of keeping his head down, and keeping his mouth shut about his predilections and interest in furries and his politics. I also imagine there’s a lot of quiet seething and rage when he’s at work against the normies and hated neurotypicals that surround him.

TheSkoomer

UHHHH I'M ... I'M GONNA UH ... I'M SKOOOOOMIN!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Come to think of it, isn’t Chipfox also married to a tranny? I know he’s really loud and obsessed in spouting the “trans women ARE real women!!” line, so much so that it seems like he is trying to justify and rationalize certain poor life decisions he’s made.
Heck, maybe that’s what’s going on with Sisk; all his militancy about prisons, police, and the rest is just to justify to himself the fact that he went and married a man in a dress.
I get the feeling that with Sisk daily routine at work is one of keeping his head down, and keeping his mouth shut about his predilections and interest in furries and his politics. I also imagine there’s a lot of quiet seething and rage when he’s at work against the normies and hated neurotypicals that surround him.
As I understand it, AshCoyote was born biologically intersex, having male parts externally and female parts internally.
I have been researching those two for quite some time, and I believe there to be some sort of daddy-daughter roleplay going on between Chip and Ash. This coupled with all the babyfur/diaperfur art of Ash's character just seals it in my mind. Also, Ash's stickerpack on Telegram also has her character depicted as a diapered cub and being carried around by the characters of both Chipfox and WoozyWolf (@glassbywoozy).
A few Twitter examples:
twitter.com/AshCoyote/status/857715514369617920 ( archive.li/rY9eE )
twitter.com/AshCoyote/status/857612536774086657 ( archive.li/NhAkv )
twitter.com/AshCoyote/status/846073799170805760 ( archive.li/PB6t3 )

Just Another Furgag Alog

Wiggly Line Furgag
kiwifarms.net
As I understand it, AshCoyote was born biologically intersex, having male parts externally and female parts internally.
I have been researching those two for quite some time, and I believe there to be some sort of daddy-daughter roleplay going on between Chip and Ash. This coupled with all the babyfur/diaperfur art of Ash's character just seals it in my mind. Also, Ash's stickerpack on Telegram also has her character depicted as a diapered cub and being carried around by the characters of both Chipfox and WoozyWolf (@glassbywoozy).
A few Twitter examples:
Tweets already deleted. "Ashypup" is pretty fucking telling, though.

FursuitSerialKiller

kiwifarms.net
A few Twitter examples:
It's becoming very clear that the Colorado furs are very, very messed up.

Ash and chip give me *major* bad vibes. There's just so many elements of their carefully curated online personalities as compared with the fucked up shit they're into privately that gives me a cognitive dissonance headache.

And call me crazy, but I don't care if you're intersex trans, aro ace pan, gay or queer: people into dog dicks, sexually focused ageplay, transfetishism, and rp'd incest don't fucking get to jump out in front speaking for the LGBTQ community.

Newsflash, all they're doing is proving the disgusting right wing "slippery slope" argument from the 80s and 90s right.

There's LGBTQ people, and then there's fetish obsessed freaks trying to cling to the progression of social acceptance issues to validate their stupid kinks. Fuck off with that noise.

Last edited:

Mangcho

That's a very nice hat.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah telling the truth about sexual deviance is a capital offence in the place where sexual deviants are ridiculed.

I guess some deviants are more equal than others. :)