Sergals and the Community of Screaming Bunnyplanes - A community revolving around bunny plane edgelords emerging from Japan (Not a John Furrman Halal)

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Cuddly Pirate

Fuck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those tweets are really fucking old. Like, 2018-19 old. In fact most of the shit @jacklondon keeps posting is just a repeat of the shit in the furry drama and sergal thre- Ok who the fuck are these people and why can't they do a simple fucking search?

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
Those tweets are really fucking old. Like, 2018-19 old. In fact most of the shit @jacklondon keeps posting is just a repeat of the shit in the furry drama and sergal thre- Ok who the fuck are these people and why can't they do a simple fucking search?
I remember a while ago during Zoosadist leaks another account would repeatedly shill for Mangcho.
:thinking:

jacklondon

kiwifarms.net
2019 was a month ago you genius. The only old tweet I see here is the one of Carcin threatening to send released inmates after someone in 2018. It shows he's been at this for years.

Everything else is no older than September 2019

None of these are on page 5-6 of that Sergal thread where it hits September 2019. Meanwhile Carcin is gloating to his circle right now about the 4-D chess of getting this on the farms and making lots of new salt.
:thinking:

Last edited:

jacklondon

kiwifarms.net
Similarly to the above: I might think you're a shitposting sperg, Mangcho, but you done good work on this topic, respect for that.

I hate to bring it up given the venue, but do you know anything about Carcin's ex wife? Poor lady doesn't need to be drug into this, but how he left her seemed awfully shitty.

This whole thing's one of the few things in furry I get a tiny bit worked up about, seeing these two bilk pitybux out of furries and try to be popufurs with a sex offender charge just grinds my gears.
Maybe I have psychic powers but I think someone is alleging Mangcho is behind my account. Dumbdumb, Mangcho started the thread. If that was my account I would use the Mangcho account to post more. It isn't and I don't give a fuck if you make fun of him to your heart's content. Going off topic sure would relieve the Sisk shills though.

I want to hear the real shit. Who is Carcin's ex wife and what shitty things did he do to the poor lady?

Broadwing

kiwifarms.net
Maybe I have psychic powers but I think someone is alleging Mangcho is behind my account. Dumbdumb, Mangcho started the thread. If that was my account I would use the Mangcho account to post more. It isn't and I don't give a fuck if you make fun of him to your heart's content. Going off topic sure would relieve the Sisk shills though.

I want to hear the real shit. Who is Carcin's ex wife and what shitty things did he do to the poor lady?
All I know is that this thread is getting shit all to hell at the same moment that Carcin's reeing his ass off about NOT CARING ABOUT IT on Twitter. Makes you go hmm. Occam's Razor indicates this is just you guys sperging out again, but who knows. Chill out, everyone. Let's focus on the kiddy diddler support group trying to act like a Furry Mafia, here. That's the funny shit.

The wife? I don't really know. They split up and he would talk abut her like the devil incarnate for a while, and mock her health issues. Just seemed weird.

Mangcho

That's a very nice hat.
kiwifarms.net
All I know is that this thread is getting shit all to hell at the same moment that Carcin's reeing his ass off about NOT CARING ABOUT IT on Twitter. Makes you go hmm. Occam's Razor indicates this is just you guys sperging out again, but who knows. Chill out, everyone. Let's focus on the kiddy diddler support group trying to act like a Furry Mafia, here. That's the funny shit.

The wife? I don't really know. They split up and he would talk abut her like the devil incarnate for a while, and mock her health issues. Just seemed weird.
The main intent of this thread was to have all the Sisk/Carcin stuff in one place, so it didn't get buried in the sergal topic. And with Sisk released not long ago, this was the time for it.

This isn't a soapbox. These people are bad news and they're lobbying hard to normalize pedophilia. Anyone knows something about their activities, anyone can serve it up.

Here's a hint: victims of the grooming discord were mentioned earlier in the thread. :tomgirl:

Great Dane

Travel far, go abroad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do we want shorter prison sentences? CarcinLoring says yes.
1580331737697.png

1580331758913.png

1580332150234.png

• Lunacy
Reactions: brutal poodle

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1121455
View attachment 1121457
View attachment 1121465
This is the same person who complained how Sisk had it really bad because prisoners treat child abusers in the most sadistic manner.

Prisons can be reformed to be less cruel, just look at countries like Denmark, but you've never met a psychopath recidivist if you think we'd be better off without them.

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regarding Sisk, by far Carcin and Sisk's orbiters are much bigger cows than Sisk is. With Sisk not being allowed to use a computer, there's not much content that can come from Sisk. Sisk's orbiters on the other hand are known for both attacking those who ask questions and constantly posting hot takes on how prisons and the sex offender registry need to be abolished.

Huh, even if this was from 2018, I still think it's interesting to see because while I was aware of the sisk pedo crew I didn't realize they made such blatant threats.

Does anyone know if they have much of a presence at conventions?
Sisk's had art sold at Denfur before and Carcin is pals with staff there. In fact Carcin planned to bring Sisk to DenFur.

Carcin was a part of DenFur staff, but he was kindly asked to step down after not being allowed to wear a "Nazi Furs Fuck Off" ribbon and then gloating about how some Furry Raiders member had their car vandalized.
1580340238993.png

1580340322732.png1580340381036.png

This seems to be the tweet in question:
1580340441109.png

Complaining after the fact, while downplaying the content of it:
1580341225468.png1580341295677.png

Just Another Furgag Alog

Wiggly Line Furgag
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1121455
View attachment 1121457
View attachment 1121465
"No TRUE leftist supports prisons!"

Fuck off, Carcin. True leftists want the prison system reformed to focus on rehabilitation and reintegration. Can't believe this raging cunt is now trying to argue the likes of Brock Turner, or other less ambiguous rapist shitbags from rich families that get wrist-slaps, shouldn't be getting long sentences.

witthel

Eternally restless
kiwifarms.net
Regarding Sisk, by far Carcin and Sisk's orbiters are much bigger cows than Sisk is. With Sisk not being allowed to use a computer, there's not much content that can come from Sisk. Sisk's orbiters on the other hand are known for both attacking those who ask questions and constantly posting hot takes on how prisons and the sex offender registry need to be abolished.

Sisk's had art sold at Denfur before and Carcin is pals with staff there. In fact Carcin planned to bring Sisk to DenFur.

Carcin was a part of DenFur staff, but he was kindly asked to step down after not being allowed to wear a "Nazi Furs Fuck Off" ribbon and then gloating about how some Furry Raiders member had their car vandalized.
Glad to see Carcin and Sisk proving that yet again, the fandom couldn't give two shits about sexual predators as long as it isn't out in the open and making it look bad.

jacklondon

kiwifarms.net
As @Cuddly Pirate said it does help to read the thread from page 1. @Mangcho covered the same material from the Sisk site and Gofraudme, but there's new info about orbiters.

The whole "playing into Carcin's plan" hook only works if actual threats are being made.
Absolutely no threats have been made anywhere in this topic. Just examples of very bad behavior from his squad.
After more research, Carcin is the worst one. He's a lying cunt with a history of threatening and spergfests while playing professional victim. He projects and twists everything to fit a narrative. Then he revels in using followers against people who cross him.

What would fuel someone to lead a pedo defense cult? Why do they fall for that like it's social justice to help Brock Turner get off lighter?

Carcin is fueled by a deep seated grudge against his ex wife @crystalryuu. It coincided with white knighting for Sisk. He got between them, got damaged and turned "bitter divorcee".

The ex wife needed help with diabetes. He likely got sick of it but didn't want to go through with a divorce, and went useless as a husband. She saw him with Sisk and didn't want to play second fiddle to a sex offender, and gave up on the deadbeat. Then Carcin went off the deep end. Instead of going MRA, it's all about the cishet fascist conspiracy. He thinks his ex crossed him by putting his new squeeze in jail so they can't live happily ever after. What the evil woman did has to get taken out on others now.

December 2015 while he was tweeting about saving Sisk:
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 4.34.12 AM.png

She left soon. Issues were mutual.
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 4.37.48 AM.png

That rug must have been spotless until she made the mess and covered things with dust too.
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 6.59.49 AM.png

CdM5p1DUIAAIubF.jpeg

He lost his job because contract ran out
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 4.41.23 AM.png

Mutual issues
CrNcMYmUAAANnZK.jpeg

She still needed help with beetus and did a Gofundme. It says how much help she needed while he was saving Sisk.
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 5.25.55 AM.png

In July 2016 he was dating Sisk. Then a few days later such victim. It was all him needing help.
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 4.48.05 AM.png

If you refuse him, he tells you "I work for powerful people." From victim to mafia.
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 4.52.08 AM.png

Who is really playing victim, it must be her.
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 4.58.23 AM.png

He can't stop tweeting about her while projecting about pity.
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 5.01.24 AM.png

First his contract ran out, then his ex wife ruined it. It was her fault Sisk failed probation.
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 5.07.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 5.08.58 AM.png

Not obsessed at all.
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 5.18.59 AM.png

Months go by and then she has to beg people to leave her alone.
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 5.21.30 AM.png

He's having sleepless nights about her furry art. How about not stalking your ex?
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 5.36.37 AM.png

He's not done with this, he wants her to learn a lesson with a fight over furry art.
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 5.30.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 5.30.19 AM.png

Someone innocently posted art from the ex wife. He went off with an ART THEIF!!! SPERGOUT OF 60 TWEETS AT THEM. 60 TWEETS.
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 5.34.47 AM.png

He's sending lawyers after an innocent art sharer because SHE made the rape! Not Sisk failing probation!
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 5.40.39 AM.png

THE EVIL WOMAN
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 5.45.42 AM.png

Very normal tweets to win arguments, such victim.
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 6.03.17 AM.png

First she abandoned him then she was controlling him. She needed help for the beetus to make him serve her. It's like when a child dominated Sisk and made her send nudes.
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 5.48.18 AM.png

Every time he is the victim. Even his parents get told off for likes on Twitter.
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 5.54.41 AM.png

Very normal tweets to win arguments, such victim
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 6.00.23 AM.png

If he might be less victim than other people, think again
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 6.07.32 AM.png

After getting a following something changed. Still such victim.
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 6.20.31 AM.png

Choosing to marry a felon isn't elective when you're a professional victim
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 6.17.03 AM.png

Called out
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 6.13.52 AM.png

Remember the teen that Sisk got arrested about?
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 7.15.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 7.13.30 AM.png

Why is there no reason to pay attention to a child victim, when it was so important for Sisk to save her but there was no evidence about her father?

--Sisk's victim enjoys a positive relationship with her father. The claims of her abuse by him are slander, and if they impact the victim's family negatively, this could result in legal trouble for Carcin.

Sisk is unrepentant and sponges off Carcin's enabling. Carcin is a twisted creature filled with hate and malice. Both are dangerous and need to be avoided, silenced, and ridiculed for their actions.
It's so hard to be a victim, but always be right when everything needs twisting to fit a narrative.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Mangcho

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
Wanting shorter prison sentences for shit like petty thievery or drug use? Sure, whatever, you can argue that some people who do that shit are doing so under financial duress and need therapy or rehab. Capitalism has it's downsides and not everyone who is destitute got that way by their own actions. Inherited debt exists etc. etc.

Wanting shorter prison sentences for child molesters and serial killers? Fuck no. Put them in mandatory therapy if you want to help them get better but don't expect that to be a cure-all solution for every creepo you meet. There's still a difference between someone stealing an iPhone in order to pawn it for crack because their withdrawl is telling them they're going to die if they don't get it, and someone who is actively trying to get near kids just so they can get off sexually.

There's still a victim in robbery but unless it's a mugging it's not really equitable to actual assault (don't argue with me on how property is more valuable than people), but wanting lessened prison sentences for everyone (including potential rapists and/or murderers) just because there are too many people in jail for possessing marijuana is a real cavebrained narrative.

Broadwing

kiwifarms.net
As @Cuddly Pirate said it does help to read the thread from page 1. @Mangcho covered the same material from the Sisk site and Gofraudme, but there's new info about orbiters.

After more research, Carcin is the worst one. He's a lying cunt with a history of threatening and spergfests while playing professional victim. He projects and twists everything to fit a narrative. Then he revels in using followers against people who cross him.

What would fuel someone to lead a pedo defense cult? Why do they fall for that like it's social justice to help Brock Turner get off lighter?

Carcin is fueled by a deep seated grudge against his ex wife @crystalryuu. It coincided with white knighting for Sisk. He got between them, got damaged and turned "bitter divorcee".

The ex wife needed help with diabetes. He likely got sick of it but didn't want to go through with divorce, and went useless as a husband. She saw him with Sisk and didn't want to play second fiddle to a sex offender, and gave up on the deadbeat. Then Carcin went off the deep end. Instead of going MRA, it's the cishet fascist conspiracy. He thinks his ex crossed him by putting his new squeeze in jail so they can't live happily ever after. What the evil woman did has to get taken out on others.

December 2015 while he was tweeting about saving Sisk:
View attachment 1122256

She left soon. Issues were mutual.
View attachment 1122258

Nice crusty rug, it had to be spotless until she did that, she covered things with dust too
View attachment 1122417
View attachment 1122418

He lost his job because contract ran out
View attachment 1122260

Mutual issues
View attachment 1122102

She still needed help with beetus and did a Gofundme. It says how much help she needed while he was saving Sisk.
View attachment 1122304

In July 2016 he was dating Sisk. Then a few days later such victim, it was all him needing help.
View attachment 1122268

If you refuse him he tells you "I work for powerful people." From victim to mafia.
View attachment 1122276

Who is really playing victim, must be her.
View attachment 1122287

He can't stop tweeting about her while projecting about pity.
View attachment 1122288

First his contract ran out, then his ex wife ruined it. It was her fault Sisk failed probation.
View attachment 1122292
View attachment 1122293

Not obsessed at all.
View attachment 1122300

Months go by and then she has to beg people to leave her alone.
View attachment 1122302

He's having sleepless nights about her furry art. How about not stalking your ex?
View attachment 1122316

He's not done with it, he wants her to learn a lesson with a fight over furry art.
View attachment 1122308
View attachment 1122311

Someone innocently posted art from the ex wife. He went off with an ART THEIF!!! SPERGOUT OF 60 TWEETS AT THEM.
View attachment 1122313

He's sending lawyers after an innocent art sharer because SHE made the rape! Not Sisk failing probation!View attachment 1122318

THE EVIL WOMAN
View attachment 1122321

Very normal tweets to win arguments, such victim.
View attachment 1122365

First she abandoned him then she was controlling him. She needed help for beetus to make him serve her. It's like when a child dominated Sisk and made her send nudes.
View attachment 1122327

Every time he is the victim. Even his parents get told off for likes on Twitter.
View attachment 1122348

Very normal tweets to win arguments, such victim
View attachment 1122356

If he might be less victim than other people, think again
View attachment 1122371

After getting a following something changed. Still such victim.
View attachment 1122378

Choosing to marry a felon isn't elective when you're a professional victim
View attachment 1122375

Called out
View attachment 1122373

Remember the teen that Sisk got arrested about?
View attachment 1122430
View attachment 1122428

Why is there no reason to pay attention to a child victim when it was so important for Sisk to save her but there was no evidence about her father?

It's so hard to be a victim but always be right when everything needs twisting to fit a narrative.
That's more or less what I remember about the situation but with some nice details.

He scored a girl who's a pretty decent artist and also has enough points in Armorer to gank his firing pin? Dude fucked up, I call that a catch. (Obligatory Hi, Carcin!)

I agree with your view that Carcin's the real cow here. Believe it or not, I'm not utterly without pity for Sisk, even I admit it's possible he just fucked up rather than being an active pedo. But that's buried under all the lulzy grifting, self-serving social activism and whining by Carcin.

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree with your view that Carcin's the real cow here. Believe it or not, I'm not utterly without pity for Sisk, even I admit it's possible he just fucked up rather than being an active pedo. But that's buried under all the lulzy grifting, self-serving social activism and whining by Carcin.
Even if we go by the good old lolcow metric of "how much content does this person generate", Sisk can't produce anything more than furry art their friends scanned in. Speaking of that:

The ex wife needed help with diabetes. He likely got sick of it but didn't want to go through with divorce, and went useless as a husband. She saw him with Sisk and didn't want to play second fiddle to a sex offender, and gave up on the deadbeat. Then Carcin went off the deep end. Instead of going MRA, it's the cishet fascist conspiracy. He thinks his ex crossed him by putting his new squeeze in jail so they can't live happily ever after. What the evil woman did has to get taken out on others.
This is hard evidence that Carcin is much more of a cow than Sisk is. Sisk's backstory is shrouded in unreliable story telling and victim blaming, but Carcin just continues to run his mouth even if it cost him the privilege of being on con staff. Considering the kind of Twitter activity that many cons let fly, Carcin stepping over the line to the point where he had to be told to resign says a lot. Then there's the fact Carcin dumped a female furry artist (every straight/bi furry's dream score) in favor of dating a sex offender busted for soliciting minors...and that right there is textbook exceptional behavior.

HannibalLecter

kiwifarms.net
Inb4 a day old burner account pops into the thread going "hello fellow kiwi farmers I shall kill this dumb tranny lol".

I don't get why Carcin even bothers to pretend he's some well-connected mastermind, you don't need a "network" to check a thread on a public forum. This reads like he's trying to bluff Kiwifarms into closing the thread out of fear it'll unintentionally help him and his pedophile sweatheart.
Don't you love the ones who play like they're winning a game?
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 7.04.12 PM.png