Sergals and the Community of Screaming Bunnyplanes - A community revolving around bunny plane edgelords emerging from Japan (Not a John Furrman Halal)

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Broadwing

kiwifarms.net
What daughter? Is that a made up OC?
Essentially, yes. It's probably supposed to be Keis, who was the subject of Sisk's ask blog on Tumblr and was canonically a mother at some point. The line between OC and 'personal character' on this has always been a bit blurry to me, but I admit not digging too deep. Posting issue tweets referring to the OC daughter is new though.

Edit, since I don't think it's been mentioned in forever: The Ask Keis blog was sort of how Sisk got on most furry radars. At the time it was kind of unique and quirky and a whole new take on Sergals. A vaguely awkward but competent, relatable character as opposed to unholy rape machines in the Rain Silves 'old canon' mold. Then there were mod blogs relating 'issues' in their life, that might make the blog go away... And that vague reference was the mess we know today.

Last edited:

Cuddly Pirate

Fuck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Essentially, yes. It's probably supposed to be Keis, who was the subject of Sisk's ask blog on Tumblr and was canonically a mother at some point. The line between OC and 'personal character' on this has always been a bit blurry to me, but I admit not digging too deep. Posting issue tweets referring to the OC daughter is new though.

Edit, since I don't think it's been mentioned in forever: The Ask Keis blog was sort of how Sisk got on most furry radars. At the time it was kind of unique and quirky and a whole new take on Sergals. A vaguely awkward but competent, relatable character as opposed to unholy rape machines in the Rain Silves 'old canon' mold. Then there were mod blogs relating 'issues' in their life, that might make the blog go away... And that vague reference was the mess we know today.
Per chance is there an archive?

billydero

kiwifarms.net

I used to think the furries that had dragon characters were the most over the top and delusional in their unwarranted arrogance, but now I can see that theory was incorrect and it’s the people with sergals who are the most over the top in thinking the world revolves around them and hangs on their every word.

Do furfags really think that the rest of the world is influenced by them, or are they aware of their total impotence? I keep looking at this latest Kies cartoon and the one where Sisk says “ok bootlicker” and wondering if he and Carcin actually believe they can change the world, or if this is just another fantasy role play that distracts them from their petty existence.

Broadwing

kiwifarms.net
I used to think the furries that had dragon characters were the most over the top and delusional in their unwarranted arrogance, but now I can see that theory was incorrect and it’s the people with sergals who are the most over the top in thinking the world revolves around them and hangs on their every word.

Do furfags really think that the rest of the world is influenced by them, or are they aware of their total impotence? I keep looking at this latest Kies cartoon and the one where Sisk says “ok bootlicker” and wondering if he and Carcin actually believe they can change the world, or if this is just another fantasy role play that distracts them from their petty existence.
If you can't tell, I used to read the ask blog before all this crap happened. Or rather, before it was public. So I got a sense of things.

Sisk seems to have an idealistic streak. Thinks about space colonization and stuff a lot, all those kinds of things. Fits neatly into the Occupy->Resist axis of 'we are changing the world, all of us' that seems to be popular with Millenials, Furries, and particularly the intersection of the two. It also makes the 'fell for the damsel in distress' take of his crime a bit easier to justify, though we'll never know the pure objective truth there.

Carcin? Well, they're nuts. They seem to have the 'tism-driven idea of overinflated nexus-like self-importance that you see on display frequently on this site. Everything, injustice, the path of history, bends around them. So yes, I think at least Carcin believes it. Either that or it's an act to support the asspat/pitybux train. I've been at this stuff too long, I've seen it happen both ways.

Just Another Furgag Alog

Wiggly Line Furgag
kiwifarms.net
A palate cleanser, perhaps. A recent Sisk post, declaring "Bernie ride or die", equates Sisk's RP motherhood with this reality. 👏 TRANS WOMEN ARE REAL WOMEN 👏 Or in this case, women who were comepletely-else-dimensional comic characters are now representing this reality and (maybe?) are now representing the trans persona of someone.

View attachment 1130131
Am I just seeing penises in her terrible art or does that completely fictional baby have a massive erect dog dick?

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
For some reason, I thought we were going to have an International Clique thread on Trancy Mick in Japanese about her and her sergals. But not enough lolcow material from Trancy.

Cuddly Pirate

Fuck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For some reason, I thought we were going to have an International Clique thread on Trancy Mick in Japanese about her and her sergals. But not enough lolcow material from Trancy.
The funny thing about that is Trancy is actually pretty ok...but then again she ain't into english so it's not like she's aware of anything that translators aren't telling her.

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

There's a critical difference between dragons and sergals. Dragons are a famous mythical species which have appeared in numerous stories for centuries, and thanks to movies/video games/fantasy fiction have appearances in modern pop culture as well. It's easy to see why someone would make a dragon fursona, they played Spyro the dragon as a kid or watched a TV show with dragons. Sergals on the other hand are a species some guy made up and that furries latched onto because they wanted to fuck them.

Just like other "open" or "closed" species, they attract furries who want to be unique and special but who don't want to put effort in to make something original. The same could apply to Dutch Angel Dragons, Chakats, and more that have been forgotten about over time.

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In between random political tweets and retweets about the most current events...
1580948385928.png

...and racking up RTs on safe political tweets...
1580948645304.png

...Carcin is continuing to say dumb shit. It's trendy to claim the furry fandom was always a political statement now so Carcin decided to say it is too. Of course your existence in the fandom depends on politics Carcin, you run a movement dedicated to wipe the record of a convicted sex offender and ban the registry.
1580948499757.png

5 years ago was 2015. That's when the political storm was starting to kick up, but there were still a fair bit of apolitical furries then. 2016 was when Trump won, 2017 had RMFC and the Alt-Furry trashfire (partially influenced by the former as well). But while Alt-Furry burned, the factors that caused it to rise have not changed and this is proof.
1580949086437.png

According to Carcin, this is a good way of gaining followers too. Remember this tweet the next time you see Furry Twitter stirring up shit:
1580948582549.png

Carcin, you dumped a woman for a sex offender who solicited minors and broke parole restrictions. At least you're transparent in the fact that you've made your life a persecution complex to be a white knight.
1580948969143.png1580948998361.png

Carcin's also angry as fuck about the blackpilling over Bernie going on in the left.
1580948773599.png

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How exactly is the system preventing Carcin from moving in with Sisk and closing his twitter account because he wouldn't be able to have a computer near her? Maybe the system isn't the issue. Maybe his addiction to the internet is the issue.
Carcin pretty much has to move in with Sisk because Sisk is legally unable to leave Maricopa County, Arizona (archive). There have been issues both when Sisk wanted to move to their Utah family and when Carcin wanted Sisk to move in with him. Carcin is refusing to move to Arizona because Arizona is literally a police Nazi state and nobody in that large county will house pedophiles anyway unless they charge a ton.

TheSkoomer

UHHHH I'M ... I'M GONNA UH ... I'M SKOOOOOMIN!!!!
kiwifarms.net
How exactly is the system preventing Carcin from moving in with Sisk and closing his twitter account because he wouldn't be able to have a computer near her? Maybe the system isn't the issue. Maybe his addiction to the internet is the issue.
I think it's that, plus Carcin also works for "the system" (Raytheon) In Denver and can't just leave Denver.

HannibalLecter

kiwifarms.net
Zach "Carcin" Garlock had an exceptional trajectory to born-again wokeness and pro pedophile activism.

The sergal sperg's Facebook is http://facebook.com/Carcin.Ryuu

Let's take a stroll through it shall we?

Phase one: a larval Gamerbro McDouchebeard.

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 7.01.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 7.28.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 7.22.34 PM.png

23905431_1763091823732965_7474878958780732895_n.jpg
D6cpWg9WwAEyic0.jpeg

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 4.56.56 PM.png

38115_129487393760091_5403565_n.jpg

Born-again wokester Carcin racks up RTs on safe political tweets and anti fascist, ACAB, fuck the system cloutposting. This punk as fuck rebel from the streets will call you out for White Privilege.

Orbiters should not worry about how he got into his cushy job at Raytheon. It's the world's largest producer of guided missiles, with 25 billion in revenue, 90% from military contracts, and it is the third largest defense contractor in the United States. Not a good look for fighting the man. Forget about it, because fascism is over when Carcin calls out wrongthink and cancels the NAZIS.

What's in his Facebook likes? Gamerbro shooter games, South Park, Tom Clancy, Michael Bay, Monster Energy, and:

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 4.44.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 4.42.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 4.42.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 4.43.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 4.44.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 4.46.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 4.47.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 4.47.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 4.44.38 PM.png

29664_116453278396836_115028_n.jpg

This is who calls out your privilege.

People in his family work with K9 police and veterans. He has an advanced case of family disapproval and "dont tell me what to do DAD." Turning his back on his family and screeching ACAB goes with marrying a trans sex offender to bounce back from his first failed marriage.

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 7.42.53 PM.png

Fuck you DAD!

Family he is friends with:
Vicki Garlock https://www.facebook.com/vgarlock
Kelly Garlock https://www.facebook.com/kelly.garlock.7
John Garlock https://www.facebook.com/garlockj
Lisa Garlock https://www.facebook.com/lisa.garlock.16

Not friends with:
Linda Garlock https://www.facebook.com/linda.garlockmiller
Katie Garlock https://www.facebook.com/oneangelgirl
Jim Garlock https://www.facebook.com/jim.garlock.9

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 5.22.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 5.38.09 PM.png

What else is on his facebook? This isn't very woke.

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 6.17.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 6.03.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 7.24.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 7.27.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 6.04.06 PM.png

What kind of toys go in your lower intestine?

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 6.47.49 PM copy.png

What's this, failing to be good enough for a fed cop job? What will DAD think.

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 7.07.23 PM copy.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 7.34.38 PM.png

What if you aren't a man.

Here's where his troubles really began. The evil woman.

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 6.18.42 PM.png

1795802_680079922034166_1648475853_o.jpg

Some posts come back to haunt you.
Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 6.43.36 PM.png

A smart life decision is failing as a husband, and bouncing back a few weeks later by marrying a sex offender who will sponge off you for life.

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 6.35.18 PM.png

That concludes a stroll through Carcin's tranformation from gamerbro to woke anti fascist pro pedophile activist.

One more thing, transforming his story includes the trouble with his evil ex.

First, fuck you if you take his gun!
Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 7.01.12 PM.png

Who was on the wrong end of the gun? Remember how he hates DAD.
CrNcMYmUAAANnZK.jpeg

That was 2016 but in 2019 an interesting story showed up from Carcin's new wife Sisk. Whose gun?
EMCVJnNUEAA2m-v.jpeg

It's the evil women's fault but living with DAD was like jail, so how do you resolve that and play the biggest victim.
Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 8.46.19 PM.png

Is this revisionist history from a sperg full of insecurity and mad at his dad and ex-wife? No the entire system is wrong. Sex offender lists and prisons are the real problem. Wokeness should not stop you from taking big paychecks from the corporate war machine though.

Last edited: