(Serious answers only) how should society deal with autistic men so they live fulfilling lives? -

therealchrischan

kiwifarms.net
I dont see autists going to Mars, they are resistant to change. Changing planet is lol tier.

Realistically it is a spectrum, obviously, with varying degrees of impairment. There is an Autist subreddit and from my viewing, it seems most of them are functional.

The non functional autists should be considered disabled on the same level as people with Down's Syndrome. Medication that suppresses sexual desire completely in non functional autists (Chris Chan etc) may lead to better quality of life.
ehh many high functioning autists need LOTS of help (high unemployment rate) here are some grim stats. (take this site with a grain of salt though) https://www.theneurotypical.com/myths-and-truths.html

Instead of medicating autists who have human sexual desires, why not just legalize sex workers? In europe the incel issue is less severe than in the U.S.A because sex workers are legal there. (plus even in catholic europe prostitution was tolerated as a necessary evil).

therealchrischan

kiwifarms.net
To be dead serious; you should just basically kill all of us, honestly. For every Einstein or whatever you get, you get tens of millions of idiots who just take up your air. The war shit was already tried, by the way. It didn't work, cause McNamara was a bigger retard than the autists he drafted.
Ok but what about the other options I listed?
  • Use them as explorers/scientists (hard today though since everything has been discovered). However if space exploration is funded they could be the first men on Mars!
  • Hire them as day laborers like Hispanics to fix the high unemployment rate. (if they are paid lower, it could offset automation)
  • Or even create groups similar to the Peace Corp for autistic/underachieving men to participate in (this could end the high suicide rate since they won’t be in isolation and they would be helping humanity in underdeveloped countries)

therealchrischan

kiwifarms.net
Society needs to change the way it operates.
The current society we live in isn't made with autists in mind so they do worse on average.
They live in an environment that gives them a disadvantage.
If society operated differently, autists could be the ones who do better.
It's like that famous drawing:
View attachment 2333224
And if you're saying that we shouldn't pander to a minority, think of this:
Everyone is tripping over themselves to pander to troons which are a small minority.
We have changed the way society operates just for them.
There are way more autists than troons.
Let's do the same for autists as we do for troons.
interesting point. some cities make special bathrooms for trans so would it hurt to maybe allow more reasonable accomodations for autists? (more autists than trans that's for sure)

What ideas do you have in mind?

therealchrischan

kiwifarms.net
We're just gonna kill em!
lets be serious though

that's not gonna work out. plus many autists can be deadly when pissed off (look at school shootings sadly)

I am honestly looking for peaceful solutions. Since "normies" want nothing to do with them and autists can't perform maybe something like a frontier/priesthood would be a benefit. I mean we make special bathrooms for men who wear makeup and chop off their dicks so I don't think it is too crazy too try to re-purpose autists roles in society

RMQualtrough

kiwifarms.net
ehh many high functioning autists need LOTS of help (high unemployment rate) here are some grim stats. (take this site with a grain of salt though) https://www.theneurotypical.com/myths-and-truths.html

Instead of medicating autists who have human sexual desires, why not just legalize sex workers? In europe the incel issue is less severe than in the U.S.A because sex workers are legal there. (plus even in catholic europe prostitution was tolerated as a necessary evil).
I'm in the UK, sex workers seem largely exploited. Always foreign. I have not known incels to go to see them.

A lot of people who are incel are just one of these:

Immature
Ugly and want a pro model tier girlfriend
Have serious avoidant personality disorders
Just use Tinder

That's about it. Most fucked up people can get into relationships, just their partners are also incel. The autists and hopeless would enjoy life more without a sex drive.

Agent Abe Caprine

Is being stupid again
kiwifarms.net
What do we do with the autistic women? Many of them, high functioning or low, are also unemployed.
it feels like a house full of Chris Chan's would only fuel each others delusions.
It'd be more like a house full of Richard Stallmans than Chris Chans.

therealchrischan

kiwifarms.net
Basically, use people with a diagnosis for autism as slave labor or cannon fodder.
no not slave labor but cheap labor and since autists have zero economic value (80% unemployment rate) and can be deadly when pissed off rather than them shooting up schools have them shoot up the enemy in a combat zone

therealchrischan

kiwifarms.net
What do we do with the autistic women? Many of them, high functioning or low, are also unemployed.

It'd be more like a house full of Richard Stallmans than Chris Chans.
i'd like to see that statistic. plus even if true other autistic women want NOTHING to do with their own autistic men. not trying to be an MRA boob but autistic men I think really get the short end in this one

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
Actually autism is more identified in males due to society's standards on how men and women are supposed to act.

Women can literally hide autism better.
Yes which is why autistic women dont exist, as for the solution to autists men and their issues obviously state mandated GF's is the only answer

Don’t clinicalize them in the first place. Older societies had a tendency to call more things crazy/mad/insane than we do, but at the same time took a much more relaxed view of the mad. Like they were a different, rather than defective, kind of person who just fit into their niche in society. Retards had jobs, just simple ones a retard could do. Eccentrics roamed the streets doing weird shit and people considered it a form of entertainment. Psychology was a mistake.

Bees

No Mods No Masters
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The error in the OPs premise is that he assumes autists are educable governable and have the capacity to coexist at least with each other. Spoiler alert: autists are just as likely to be a dumbshit as any other nigger off the street and are far more likely to be spoiled smelly publi masturbaors.

So obviously the solution is send them to Africa on humanitarian missions.

NoFreePasses

gimmie $1000 for a tablet
kiwifarms.net
easy solutions that aren't difficult to implement.

1. Improve the mental health care system; have psychologists (who are willing and know the risks) work non-stop in order to console, redirect and better the lives of autistic people who may have or would have experienced abusive hardships.
2. Improve the education system; special education is laughable, instead of having one classroom teach simplistic concepts that are not valuable in the real world, have seperate special education classrooms that teach real world concepts in a way that autistic people can process and understand.

and here's some things that could help reduce the rise in autism.

3. Stopping abuse; right now abuse laws are too weak, real abusers get away with shit everyday while the people who are accused of abuse yet never abused in their entire lifetime are given harsh sentences and felonies. I suggest making it easier for the abused to report said abuse whether audibly, legibly or visually and then reworking laws so that those who are doing the abusing get harsh sentences therefore scaring off people who would dare do such abuse to their children.
4. Stopping pollution; there is a correlated link between pollution and the rise of numbers in autistic/LGBT people/people with birth defects. The female body when pregnant is susceptible to anything toxic including pollutants in the air, chemicals in the food or even alcohol or weed. while we can't get rid of pollution entirely, if we can lower the pollution to a acceptable number then maybe there might be more normal people born. I don't know if we can stop pregnant women from drinking alcohol despite that being a no-no but this could help.

I don't know if any of this will be implemented in our lifetimes but these are serious answers as to how to improve the situation.

YoungHustle

💊 edgy 🏳️‍🌈 gay 🧠 not okay
kiwifarms.net

Just my opinion, but I don’t think the answer to “woman don’t wanna fuck these guys because they may get retard strong (among other problems)” is “sell them exploited women so they leave us decent folk alone.”

builtforcwc

kiwifarms.net
The "government mandated gfs" argument assumes that those women will:

1-be willing to enslave themselves to a fat autist, potentially for life if they get married/have kids
2-not abuse these autists in droves because they're gullible autists
3-not get rape/murdered/beat by angry spergs for undercooking their tendies

As for legalizing prostitution-again, why are women required to shoulder the sperg man's burden? How would this help them? Sexual aggression isn't the only thing that makes spergs such a drain on society. Government-mandated handjobs won't get them to stop being NEETs nor will it incentivize them to become suitable husbands and fathers.

Plenty of NEETs, incels and failures-to-launch aren't autistic. Further, (admittedly, largely undiagnosed) autistic boomer men didn't have anywhere near this issue with employment; plenty of them found work in factories, warehouses, IT, etc. The postmodern issue of the Failed Young Adult Man is one that transcends autism; it's cultural and socioeconomic. H1-Bs, diversity hires and illegals take normies' jobs too.

As for the bawling about autistic women-would you want to date CWC? Autist women, for all their bizarre obsessions and annoying mannerisms, are far more susceptible to the pressure to be agreeable and maintain decent appearances. Hence why they're massively underdiagnosed-one of the big tells of autism is an issue with maintaining a proper appearance. Most female autists aren't Pixyteri, unlike so many male autists being Chrises, Yandevs, Chibis, etc. It's unfair to expect someone who actually gives two shits about basic hygiene to date a smelly manchild. Not to mention issues with personality; again, for all their "quirkiness" most female autists at least try to grasp social cues and not just prattle on about the nuances of Sonic '06 all day.

Really, I think the best point in the OP is that autists need to have their time occupied. Giving them jobs or some form of civil service in order to get them out of their parents' house and keep them from sperging out is the best way to deal with them. That, and early intervention programs designed to socialize autistic kids. If you don't intervene early enough in their development, an autist will never get to be a fully functioning adult, as proven by many of the threads on this site.