Serious LGBT Discussion

Toucan

Peace on earth!
kiwifarms.net
I did. You and your bum driller friend keep ignoring it because you're a pair of hysterical faggots who can't have an honest conversation.
You see globe spanning pedo conspiracies everywhere you go and im the hysterical one?

Toucan

Peace on earth!
kiwifarms.net
Explain PIE and NAMBLA.
NAMBLA was emphatically ejected from every gay pride event it ever tried to take part in. Watch the film chickenhawk.
PIE was a british government program. Support for it died out in the 70's
why do you bring me this old shit?

OttoWest

Your father’s breast implants
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
NAMBLA was emphatically ejected from every gay pride event it ever tried to take part in. Watch the film chickenhawk.
PIE was a british government program. Support for it died out in the 70's
why do you bring me this old shit?
There is no overarhing enclave of pedophiles hiding amongst the LGBT community and there never has been.

So which is it? PIE members were being prosecuted well into the 80s, IIRC.

Pedos are opportunists looking for victim access, whether it’s through schools, kid-oriented organizations, the priesthood, religious sects, cults, and so on. Why would the gay community be any different?

Toucan

Peace on earth!
kiwifarms.net
So which is it? PIE members were being prosecuted well into the 80s, IIRC.

Pedos are opportunists looking for victim access, whether it’s through schools, kid-oriented organizations, the priesthood, religious sects, cults, and so on. Why would the gay community be any different?
Which is it then?
Gays are synonymous with pedophilia?
Or pedos are opportunists that hide amongst legitimate communities?

I will remind you that the LGBT community has done its duty in the past to eject pedos from our movements. Seriously, watch chickenhawk.

OttoWest

Your father’s breast implants
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which is it then?

I will remind you that the LGBT community has done its duty in the past to eject pedos from our movements. Seriously, watch chickenhawk.

Did I ever claim such? No.

I pointed out that I found your statement erroneous and that organized groups have worked to infiltrate the gay community for a very long time— some more successfully than others. But to deny that they have is untrue.

I’ve seen Chickenhawk and I also know what men like Harry Hay promoted about “intergenerational love”.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
Sex, irrespective of gender, is serious business regardless of capacity to bear child or not and absolutely not be encouraged as purely recreational as it currently is.
In my opinion, a recreational attitude towards sex is the most natural one for a man to have, and I see no reason why sex and love shouldn't be viewed separately. Men weren't meant to go through life living like miserable old lesbians.

Toucan

Peace on earth!
kiwifarms.net
Did I ever claim such? No.

I pointed out that I found your statement erroneous and that organized groups have worked to infiltrate the gay community for a very long time— some more successfully than others. But to deny that they have is untrue.

I’ve seen Chickenhawk and I also know what men like Harry Hay promoted about “intergenerational love”.
Then I have no issue with you.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I did. You and your bum driller friend keep ignoring it because you're a pair of hysterical faggots who can't have an honest conversation.
You get triggered when it's pointed out you're making the same dumb argument as smooth-brain feminists and then in response you double down on the retardation.

Pointing out that your argument has more gaping holes in it than a choirboy after Sunday school special-time with Father O'Donnell isn't dishonest.

Bonesjones

kiwifarms.net
Which is it then?

Or it did a great PR job of shoving them in the closet to get mainstream acceptance in their quest for legitimacy. Remember Stonewall was a Mafia bar that was full of underage rentboys.

Spiritually Sodomized

Filled with the Holy Ghost
kiwifarms.net
I haven't bothered responding to Toucan because the one of the response is indicative we won't see eye to eye on anything. I did forget to respond to this one however.

In my opinion, a recreational attitude towards sex is the most natural one for a man to have, and I see no reason why sex and love shouldn't be viewed separately. Men weren't meant to go through life living like miserable old lesbians.

We aren't. And I admit this is one that for me draws on attitudes other than sexuality.

I'm long enough in the tooth to have seen the life cycle of multiple felllow faggots IRL; from twinky fresh meat, to experimentalist and from there into various potential evolved forms including but not limited to the repressed stepford husband, the dry used up bitter hole, the pozzed and a few unique versions like the regretful queen who came out a bit "too late" in their eyes.

Sex and love can and do co exist independently, but the ideal in my humble opinion is that they should remain together as the ideal. Sex can be used to build bonds, but it can also be used to demean and destroy them.

Sex is deeply impactful, when you fuck someone you do cross a line that can't be retreated back from. It may not trigger an emotional reaction, good or bad, in you but it certainly can in others. Recreational sex encourages disposeable relationships you either don't build a strong bond with an individual or you burn bridges on dozens of fronts.

It doesn't really make well for the community around us, I'm guessing you've seen how bitter and horrible the scene is because everyone has fucked everyone and it's not a big deal because there's always fresh ass around the corner.

We create that toxicity by treating it as casual, and while some may choose that I can't say, seeing the lives of those who've trodden that path it ends well.

Not that everyone who doesn't do that is happy either, but they're usually less emotionally damaged, less callous, less prone to treating other men as objects and of course, aren't at as high a risk of spreading STDs.

I don't take part in the scene for that reason, and it isn't just because I've already got a partner. Neither because I'm some unfuckable hag since working on a campus it's really not hard to find some grad student or aide to bend over a desk. It's just...Unstable, and leads to increasingly unstable individuals imo. You can find the same fallout among furries and even heterosexual kinksters too. It's definelty natural for and appeals to male instinct, but not everything natural is good.

Just my experience, others may vary.

Last edited:

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
We aren't. And I admit this is one that for me draws on attitudes other than sexuality.

I'm long enough in the tooth to have seen the life cycle of multiple felllow faggots IRL; from twinky fresh meat, to experimentalist and from there into various potential evolved forms including but not limited to the repressed stepford husband, the dry used up bitter hole, the pozzed and a few unique versions like the regretful queen who came out a bit "too late" in their eyes.

Sex and love can and do co exist independently, but the ideal in my humble opinion is that they should remain together as the ideal. Sex can be used to build bonds, but it can also be used to demean and destroy them.

Sex is deeply impactful, when you fuck someone you do cross a line that can't be retreated back from. It may not trigger an emotional reaction, good or bad, in you but it certainly can in others. Recreational sex encourages disposeable relationships you either don't build a strong bond with an individual or you burn bridges on dozens of fronts.

It doesn't really make well for the community around us, I'm guessing you've seen how bitter and horrible the scene is because everyone has fucked everyone and it's not a big deal because there's always fresh ass around the corner.

We create that toxicity by treating it as casual, and while some may choose that I can't say, seeing the lives of those who've trodden that path it ends well.

Not that everyone who doesn't do that is happy either, but they're usually less emotionally damaged, less callous, less prone to treating other men as objects and of course, aren't at as high a risk of spreading STDs.

I don't take part in the scene for that reason, and it isn't just because I've already got a partner. Neither because I'm some unfuckable hag since working on a campus it's really not hard to find some grad student or aide to bend over a desk. It's just...Unstable, and leads to increasingly unstable individuals imo. You can find the same fallout among furries and even heterosexual kinksters too. It's definelty natural for and appeals to male instinct, but not everything natural is good.

Just my experience, others may vary.
A promiscuous lifestyle can definitely be damaging if a person is vulnerable or emotionally unstable, and I'll concede that it's not for everyone. However, provided that everyone involved is mature and grounded about it, takes precautions to avoid sexually transmitted diseases, and respects each other's boundaries: having casual flings with friends and acquaintances can be a very fun and revelatory experience; I'd even say that it can be profoundly liberating.

Don't get me wrong, there is definitely a lot of utility in monogamy, and I'm a big advocate of it when it comes to the issue of building meaningful relationships, creating families, and raising children, but the idea that our sexual behavior should be limited by this concept is something I don't find any real empirical support for, and in my view, tethering the two things together seems to pave the way for not only much diminished sex lives, but also poorer relationships as well.

Throughout most of human history, great men would lead sexually promiscuous lives, even if they reserved their love and devotion for one woman. This seems like the healthiest dynamic to me, and as the repressive legacy of Abrahamic sexual mores continues to recede into history, I believe it is the one we will naturally return to.

SomeDingus

A bad influence!
kiwifarms.net
The 'T' of LGBT shouldn't exist. Trannies are almost always straight men with fetishes. It has nothing to do with sexuality. They're mentally ill incels. Trannies have done so much harm to the outsiders view of the gay 'community', not to mention how hellbent they are to prey on Lesbians.

Truman the Jewman

I love Israel, I just hate Jews
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So ultimately what I'm hearing boils down to what should have been the argument in the first place: let people have the same fundamental rights regardless of what their sexuality is.

Straight people can be just as sexually promiscuous as gays, and by the same card I've met and known very conservative, otherwise traditional gays and lesbians.

Being gay doesn't automatically make you a card-carrying member of Uncle Joe's Ice Cream Social, despite the image that LGBT+ proselytizers and media circuses want to portray. As long as man has liberty, he is entitled to his own natural rights and opinions.

In my own experience: I've decided to stop seeking hookups and promiscuous experiences for the time being, and I've been much happier focusing on myself, which is ultimately something I think many people should do. If you aren't 100% comfortable and on good terms with who you are and your place in the world, you'll always have difficulties feeling like you've "normalized."

I'm open to a nice relationship with a like-minded man. The problem is that, as has already been said, gays now have to distinguish between people who feel the same, and people who feel that LGBTQWTFBBQ should always be a social justice front and we should all carry copies of Marx and Mao everywhere we go.

spinch

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which is it then?

i'm LGBTQ but I am not a gay male.

genuinely, pedophilia is really normal/expected in the gay community. I don't know a single gay male who wasn't in a relationship/hooking up with a much older man in high school. I try not to think about the implications of this fact often- but it's true. In college I had my partner cheat on me with one of my professors. My partner was a minor at the time. The whole 'twink' aesthetic is basically looking as young as possible.

I think it's like a perfect storm of young gay men wanting intimacy, but being too scared to seek it in their peers, and creepy old men having been there. Because it's SUCH a common and vicious cycle it's just so accepted.

Gay isn't synonymous with pedophilia, but excusing pedophilia is an unwritten rule in the gay community, unfortunately. no matter how loud you scream, the culture is just gonna knock you back down.

which is 99% of the reason i think gay men are fucking degenerate but that's a conversation for another day.

Toucan

Peace on earth!
kiwifarms.net
genuinely, pedophilia is really normal/expected in the gay community. I don't know a single gay male who wasn't in a relationship/hooking up with a much older man in high school. I try not to think about the implications of this fact often- but it's true. In college I had my partner cheat on me with one of my professors. My partner was a minor at the time. The whole 'twink' aesthetic is basically looking as young as possible.
I agree with you that the 'spartan ideal' is disgusting and the older men who engage in it should be shunned for it. However I would say that the twink/daddy thing is not unique to LGBT. I think we have all heard of things like cougars or older guys with college/high school girls.

For sure I think that the spartan ideal relationship doesnt get as much shit as older men with younger women but I would say that is not a quirk of gay men but is based on the fact that society as a whole cares far more about the sexuality of young women than young men.

I think you are right as well when you say that young gay men are afraid to seek intimacy amongst their peers. I would add to that by saying that it is much harder for younger gays to do so given societal attitudes in many places. I would hope this is changing and young people are becoming much more open about who they are to one another but in the experience of a lot of gays i know it wasnt the case.

While I admit that this attitude exists. I dont believe it is as pervasive as you say it is. I also dont believe, as some others in this thread seem to do, that your standing in LGBT circles becomes diminished if you call out cases of pedophilia.

spinch

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree with you that the 'spartan ideal' is disgusting and the older men who engage in it should be shunned for it. However I would say that the twink/daddy thing is not unique to LGBT. I think we have all heard of things like cougars or older guys with college/high school girls.

For sure I think that the spartan ideal relationship doesnt get as much shit as older men with younger women but I would say that is not a quirk of gay men but is based on the fact that society as a whole cares far more about the sexuality of young women than young men.

I think you are right as well when you say that young gay men are afraid to seek intimacy amongst their peers. I would add to that by saying that it is much harder for younger gays to do so given societal attitudes in many places. I would hope this is changing and young people are becoming much more open about who they are to one another but in the experience of a lot of gays i know it wasnt the case.

While I admit that this attitude exists. I dont believe it is as pervasive as you say it is. I also dont believe, as some others in this thread seem to do, that your standing in LGBT circles becomes diminished if you call out cases of pedophilia.

My standings in the circles I was in were certainly diminished. It seems like, for the reasons you mentioned, the goal of so many young gay men when they move out is to catch as many bodies as possible because they missed out on that experience in high school. I mentioned not only to my partner at the time but to other friends who were doing the same that it was kind of... i don't know- DISGUSTING to shack up with much older dudes and they just didn't listen. I lost a longtime friendship because his older partner didn't like the fact that I called their relationship into question.

He was arrested later that year for statutory rape, but the friendship never truly healed.

I think because it's such a part of the culture and so many people don't see anything wrong with it, they can very easily throw the 'homophobe' book at you. Or the 'I'm FINALLY HAPPY' book even though they aren't happy they're being groomed and abused. It's certainly pervasive in my generation, but just by your writing I assume you're much older than me.