Serious LGBT Discussion

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Gig Bucking Fun

The ass was fat
kiwifarms.net
A promiscuous lifestyle can definitely be damaging if a person is vulnerable or emotionally unstable, and I'll concede that it's not for everyone. However, provided that everyone involved is mature and grounded about it, takes precautions to avoid sexually transmitted diseases, and respects each other's boundaries: having casual flings with friends and acquaintances can be a very fun and revelatory experience; I'd even say that it can be profoundly liberating.

Don't get me wrong, there is definitely a lot of utility in monogamy, and I'm a big advocate of it when it comes to the issue of building meaningful relationships, creating families, and raising children, but the idea that our sexual behavior should be limited by this concept is something I don't find any real empirical support for, and in my view, tethering the two things together seems to pave the way for not only much diminished sex lives, but also poorer relationships as well.

Throughout most of human history, great men would lead sexually promiscuous lives, even if they reserved their love and devotion for one woman. This seems like the healthiest dynamic to me, and as the repressive legacy of Abrahamic sexual mores continues to recede into history, I believe it is the one we will naturally return to.
Having casual flings with friends and acquaintances is an oxymoron. No matter how liberal you are about sexual relationships, sex is stigmatized for a reason. It's why any sensible person recognizes that, before turning 18 (I realize there are different ages of consent, I'm only using 18 as an example), people under that age shouldn't engage in sex with those older than 18. It's because sex represents much more than just a natural activity after a certain state of human conscience.

If you want to have sex with your wife's friends, that's your prerogative, but by and large being in a non-monogamous marriage is not conducive to an emotionally and even truly sexually fulfilling life. You're taking a physical boundary of marriage and only leaving the abstract in your marital relationship. You can say that "marriage is more than sex" which is true, but it's also one of the only physical aspects that represents your dedication to one another. Being sexually liberated enough to fuck your wife's book club and she be cool with it isn't objectively a positive and only really serves to fulfill temporary urges. It cheapens sex and brings it from not only being a natural process, but a much higher expression of love to simply an itch you need to scratch.

Also, most great men through out history didn't hold themselves to the same standards of human decency people in the developed world do. I don't think cherry-picking attributes of great men irrelevant to the formula for their success is a good way at all to reinforce your point. The same way you say "some great men of history were promiscuous", a pedophile could say "Greece was a great empire that enabled pederasty, therefore pedophilia should be normalized to improve countries". It's not an efficient way to lay out your argument.

Last edited:

GHTD

It's your bedtime, shitlord.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's everyone's thought on the view some Christians hold that gay is alright as long as the gay person doesn't have sex? I ask because I have someone in my family who is this way, but not like, where they'd condemn me if I did but say that "the Lord would forgive me" if I realize the Biblical implications.

I don't think I'd have sex, not for those reasons but because I just don't think I'd care for that type of behavior especially with a man. I just have an attraction to men I think is all.

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
What's everyone's thought on the view some Christians hold that gay is alright as long as the gay person doesn't have sex? I ask because I have someone in my family who is this way, but not like, where they'd condemn me if I did but say that "the Lord would forgive me" if I realize the Biblical implications.

I don't think I'd have sex, not for those reasons but because I just don't think I'd care for that type of behavior especially with a man. I just have an attraction to men I think is all.
Don't care, but that's because Christianity's supernatural beliefs aren't my thing. Now, they've got a point with a lot of things about keeping families intact, raising kids with their parents being the best place for them, etc. But the physical place you put your penis with the person you're dating? Yeah, tell me about being safe, using protection, making sure nobody has diseases, but miss me with that "endanger your soul" hokem.

Now, I've personally never, never encountered a troon in real life that didn't immediately trip the same primal "RUN. Unstable mental illness detected. Erratic behavior inbound. Caution. Caution." alarm that I also get from twitchy screaming homeless people from the word "hi". There's an aura of crazy that I can't ignore.

Dwight Frye

I want to be a dentist
kiwifarms.net

I’m an agnostic, not a Christian so I don’t care what they believe. That’s their right and their freedom.

My dad is a Christian. He also knows I’m gay. He doesn’t agree with it, he’s said that it’s between me and God but he’s never disowned me or made me feel like I’m not deserving of love and respect. I think that might be different if I was a flaming degenerate faggot like you’d see at a Pride parade, but I’m a pretty low key gay. I’m open about it but I don’t act like the freaks in Portland or San Francisco and I think he appreciates that. I respect his beliefs even if I don’t agree and he loves and respects me even if he doesn’t agree with my orientation. We get along very well

I think that’s the crux of it is that we’re both very “live and let live” guys, you don’t act like a dick, show respect even through disagreements and let people live their life if they’re not doing anything to hurt you, themselves or others and leave it at that. I’m sorry your situation seems a bit more difficult or uneasy.

Toucan

Peace on earth!
kiwifarms.net

To me its an attempt at a half measure. And like most half measures it satisfies nobody.
Its like telling someone they can buy a car but never drive it.

Flaming_Barghast

Anyone else smell burning fur?
kiwifarms.net
Bit of a power level, fiance and I are each others exception. I'm a woman leaning bi and he's a man leaning bi, great, who cares right?

Well we both still have our more gay attractions, and truly do identify as such otherwise. I bring this up because, for both of us, any talks in discords or gay communities, we are both heavily ostracized. Aside from him, I'm a lesbian, I prefer vagina completely. I don't like trans women at all. Aside from me, he prefers dick 100%, so he's a biggot for not going for "male pussy". I cannot tell you how nerve wracking it was when I was still single and primarily dated women. I had actual rape threats for not being interested in trannies. especially Non passing.

There was a time not too long ago, early 90's actually, where you got arrested for being gay. There was no tinder or Grindr, there were allocated spots and adult theatres you went to to find a gay partner.

For my fiance, the real struggle was finding an actual fucking relationship. Sooooo many gay dudes want a fuck buddy, but no real commitment. Fiance doesn't like flamboyant, he likes masculine, he finds flamboyant gays an embarrassment to the community because they are the ones that make being gay a fucking personality trait. On top of that, the recklessness of unprotected sex among gay men. We both firmly believe all the sane gays died during the aids crisis or by being fodder in pointless wars, only the draft dodging and mentally ill gays were left. Same thing for college teachers.

Not only that, we both hate how college is synonymous with gender identity now! You go to college to learn and maybe find yourself, NOT to fucking become a gender special doctorate or whatever. (Extreme tangent ahead): I went for an art degree, I had no belief it would get me anywhere, I went because I wanted to learn the history, cultural significance (WWII stuff, not the awful modern shit) as well as styles, theories, and over all branch in talent. Guess how many in my class of 15 did the same? Counting me? 3. Everyone else was to "break the mold" and "change the WORLD!"
Fucking. Vomit.
I hate that to get anywhere in arts, you basically need to be a super woketard, know famous super woketards, or just have stupid meaning in art to get famous. Talent should be the fucking defining factor, not this fucking shade of god damn blue you somehow copyrighted!

There is no such thing as being gay anymore. It's either playing house, using it as a shield/replacement for personality, and fetish pushing. I don't care you were such a pathetic man you trooned out to get a woman, I aint fuckin you. Most lesbians don't want to fuck you.
Being gay or a troon doesn't make you morally superior or better. Believing that makes you a fucking retard that needs to be gassed.
This is all over the place but god damn it fucking bleeds into every faucet of my fucking life and interests that it's so hard to direct it. I can't even complain about it to other gays because they think it's either an over reaction, try to pretend it isn't an issue, or are the very people I complain about secretly and get offended.
You poor fucks that are straight and interested in anything artsy, it's gotta be so grating and draining to be forced into allyship if you want to get anywhere. It isn't fair to you, and an insult to your talent for you to only matter by how good of an ally you are.

Oh god and don't get me fucking started on the god damn ass patting in the gay art community. Or you needing some kind of profound fucking message. Maybe I wanna paint tits because I like tits. Maybe my experience as a lesbian was mostly good except for troons and we can have a happy, functional childhood? Not all artists need to be tortured, and not every gay needs or should have some traumatic tale of fighting the patriarchy or being oppressed.

Tldr: I butt mad.

Last edited:

Truman the Jewman

I love Israel, I just hate Jews
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Christian dogma is from a time when the majority of people on Earth were literal slaves anyway, I don't see any point in taking it seriously anymore. Shellfish and red meat, anyone?

That said, I still have spiritual beliefs. They just don't intersect with me wanting penis in any way.

As long as one doesn't make "being gay" their entire identity I think most people are fairly accepting these days. I'll always love my family for how chill they were when I came out, and my various friends (if they even figured out I was gay) never had an issue with it.

I keep it low-key, because ultimately what I want is another low-key guy. Being attracted to dudes isn't all about getting man-pussy, I like men because I find them emotionally satisfying. No scheming, no bullshit--just someone to come home to and feel a mutual genuine love for.

John 13:34-35:
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Gig Bucking Fun

The ass was fat
kiwifarms.net
Christian dogma is from a time when the majority of people on Earth were literal slaves anyway, I don't see any point in taking it seriously anymore. Shellfish and red meat, anyone?

That said, I still have spiritual beliefs. They just don't intersect with me wanting penis in any way.

As long as one doesn't make "being gay" their entire identity I think most people are fairly accepting these days. I'll always love my family for how chill they were when I came out, and my various friends (if they even figured out I was gay) never had an issue with it.

I keep it low-key, because ultimately what I want is another low-key guy. Being attracted to dudes isn't all about getting man-pussy, I like men because I find them emotionally satisfying. No scheming, no bullshit--just someone to come home to and feel a mutual genuine love for.

John 13:34-35:
I don't think any Christian outside of Westboro Baptist actually hates gay people. The bible teaches us to hate the sin and not the people, so even if you disagree with what someone might practice, it's never warranted to hate them over their decision.

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
I don't think any Christian outside of Westboro Baptist actually hates gay people. The bible teaches us to hate the sin and not the people, so even if you disagree with what someone might practice, it's never warranted to hate them over their decision.
"I don't hate you, I just think what you're doing is going to cause my deity to torture you with pain and misery forever and ever and ever in the afterlife" is just the bitchy Mean Girls way of roundabout hating someone. It's indirect threatening that doesn't fool anyone.

Jolly Copulation

Keeping his Zwei hand strong.
kiwifarms.net
Mad theory:

I've noticed over the years there appears to be a furry/brony -> Troon -> to communist pipeline. Anyone who spends any time on Twitter will notice Lefty troons with animal avatars and hammer and sickles in their names are a dime a dozen. But what's the overlap and why are these exceptional people rushing to push an ideology that could make their lives unfathomabley worse? All it would take is a bigot who internalized the bigotry until they are elected leader of the party and declare themselves chairmen for life.

The two most prosperous examples of communism either cages and beats LGBT (Russia) or want them erased publicly(China). Do troons think the newly created commune will pay for their transition instead of further entrenching their regime? At least in a free country there's a limit to how heavily someone can impose their radicalism and term limits.

Anyway, the sheer number of them that end up supporting communism regardless of why makes we wonder who is really pulling the strings and how would they benefit? Personally, I think it's too consistent to be mere coincidence that troons are often commies too. But why would someone want that?

I think the whole spiel is outside interference from maligned countries who actively seek to convert impressionable youth with unstable senses of self into commies and also to feminize/sterilize our fighting force in the event of a war. They want to feminize our soldiers and remove the ability to reproduce more soldiers in one swoop. The final piece fits when you remember China banned 'effeminate men' from media to prevent just that happening to them. They want as many Americans to troon out as possible and are trying to compartmentalize it from themselves.

I could just be autistic and wrong but it all fits together, doesn't it? Explains much. I'll take my puzzle pieces now.

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
Anyway, the sheer number of them that end up supporting communism regardless of why makes we wonder who is really pulling the strings and how would they benefit? Personally, I think it's too consistent to be mere coincidence that troons are often commies too. But why would someone want that?
I think the more cynical explanation is that communism is a utopian ideology that appeals to the young, impressionable, lazy, and stupid. I don't just mean this as a proud Evil KKKapitalist, I mean it's an ideology based on magical thinking that tells its adherents we're just two steps and a few guillotines away from Daddy Government delivering your video games, hot pockets, and horse piss pills in a gift-wrapped package every day. Take that miasma of ideas and sell it to your average fur-troon-commie. Someone who clearly hasn't grown up, thinks the world owes them validation, has plunged headfirst into what's near-guaranteed to be a fetish...and you're telling them your political ideology will spoil them without the need to toil in the hot sun for anything? Hell yeah, gimme my spiro and diapers and government mandated ass-kissing. I don't get what I deserve under eeeeeeeevil Capitalism.

Truman the Jewman

I love Israel, I just hate Jews
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mad theory:

I've noticed over the years there appears to be a furry/brony -> Troon -> to communist pipeline. Anyone who spends any time on Twitter will notice Lefty troons with animal avatars and hammer and sickles in their names are a dime a dozen. But what's the overlap and why are these exceptional people rushing to push an ideology that could make their lives unfathomabley worse? All it would take is a bigot who internalized the bigotry until they are elected leader of the party and declare themselves chairmen for life.

The two most prosperous examples of communism either cages and beats LGBT (Russia) or want them erased publicly(China). Do troons think the newly created commune will pay for their transition instead of further entrenching their regime? At least in a free country there's a limit to how heavily someone can impose their radicalism and term limits.

I think the whole spiel is outside interference from maligned countries who actively seek to convert impressionable youth with unstable senses of self into commies and also to feminize/sterilize our fighting force in the event of a war. They want to feminize our soldiers and remove the ability to reproduce more soldiers in one swoop. The final piece fits when you remember China banned 'effeminate men' from media to prevent just that happening to them. They want as many Americans to troon out as possible and are trying to compartmentalize it from themselves.

I could just be autistic and wrong but it all fits together, doesn't it? Explains much. I'll take my puzzle pieces now.
I agree.

But most of them can explain away all this logic with "But those weren't *real* Communism, we're gonna make REAL Communism this time!"

Gig Bucking Fun

The ass was fat
kiwifarms.net
"I don't hate you, I just think what you're doing is going to cause my deity to torture you with pain and misery forever and ever and ever in the afterlife" is just the bitchy Mean Girls way of roundabout hating someone. It's indirect threatening that doesn't fool anyone.
No, it simply means that even if you don’t agree with what someone does doesn’t mean you should dismiss them entirely. The action you don’t agree with shouldn’t define that person in your eyes.

Hamplanet Fitness

Poop/poop/poopself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gay (if you couldn't tell by who I make threads about) and the LGBTQWTF community is fucking insane. Little secret, half the gay men out there (especially the hot ones) DGAF about pronouns etc. There's really no reason to lump us circuit gays in with the genderspecials and AGPs; we have nothing in common and actively try to avoid those types. Homophobia exists (albeit often from the left now), but it isn't an overwhelming force in our lives in the west, so a lot of what once united our community in solidarity is just... gone.

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
No, it simply means that even if you don’t agree with what someone does doesn’t mean you should dismiss them entirely. The action you don’t agree with shouldn’t define that person in your eyes.
It's remarkably similar to my position on Christianity in that sense. I think the religion teaches a lot of wisdom with a side helping of total bullshit, but I'm friends with Christians nonetheless. We don't talk about religion or boring gay nonsense with one another.

I just also don't pretend like I think eternal torture after death is deserved punishment for our disagreement.

ExsanguinateHorizon

Things are going to get loud now
kiwifarms.net
The main argument on KF I tend to find grating is the circle jerk that the LGB 'allowed' things to get this bad. Nigger we're like 2% of the entire planet at any given time and that's on a good day. You're saying 98% of the planet couldn't stop the cult of globohomo, but somehow the fraction of fags should've stopped the overwhelming powerhouse that is the MSM and predatory medical field. They need to clean their own house first considering straight 'queer' allies have been one of the most destructive forces to human progress.

Last edited:

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The main argument on KF I tend to find grating is the circle jerk that the LGB 'allowed' things to get this bad. Nigger we're like 2% of the entire planet at any given time and that's on a good day. You're saying 98% of the planet couldn't stop the cult of globohomo, but somehow the fraction of fags should've stopped the overwhelming powerhouse that is the MSM and predatory medical field. They need to clean their own house first considering straight 'queer' allies have been one of the most destructive forces to human progress.
If anything, what we "allowed" was the insane left and troon enablers to speak on our behalf and become the face and voice of the homos

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
It's hard to blame them. Telling someone who's been even a *little* ostracised that you'll give them praise and attention in exchange for being a criticism shield has revealed itself as one of the easiest grifts to slide into human psychology.