Serious LGBT Discussion

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
I could go on and on, but I've said a lot of what I want in these posts, so I can point you to them, it'll save me time and Null server space:

This next part is rambly, a lot of it isn't in those posts, and I'm drunk as fuck:

I personally believe LGBT only really got along because we wanted to bone the same biological sex and marry them. As that's resolved in a given area we no longer have a shared cause to unite over. As it's resolved in more places we get along less and less.

I don't normally list my labels, I fucking hate them. That punk attitude of "don't label me, I won't conform" is still there from my youth. But for context I'm a non-binary (preferred pronouns being male if you need them, indifferent in what you use though) bisexual poly asshole. My preference romantically is actually in women, to the point I basically don't date men unless they make a very strong and positive impression, but my preference sexually is men. This, being a biological male, causes issues as apparently I am a traitor to the LGBT since I tend to date and enter long lasting relationships with women, not men. This pisses off the LGBT "community".

I really don't like the community. I have nothing in common with it. Fuck the community. It's a cult trying to control my behaviour and life for their political agenda. I do support the whole gay and trans rights thing though. They try to tell you that your labels should define you and your behaviour. They don't. My complete lack of attachment to gender, my preference for pronouns being familiarity more than anything, is a big part of my non-binary state. It doesn't affect my daily life. I present "cis" because that's how I am used to dressing, apparently being straight passing is an issue in the eyes of the "community", but I like looking a certain way. I'm not going to advertise my sexuality through dress, because that's not what defines who I am, nor do my politics.

The big thing that causes me issues in my interactions is the idea that because I'm poly I'm always down to fuck. I'm not. Even if you're really fucking hot I'm not going to be a slut. For me the poly thing goes beyond sex, it also involves emotional attachment, and I've learned in the past if I have multiple partners I can't and won't choose between them. So I only permit myself to get in such relationships so long as everyone is on the same page, heck despite having a poly partner we've been committed to only each other for years as we fulfill each other's emotional needs, and she requires I get her approval of anyone new, though there is someone she's approved, but I haven't approached about going further with things yet.

I'm not looking for hook ups, I'm looking for relationships, how deep they go can vary, but I'm aware of what I'm looking for. If I am looking for hook ups for whatever reason, I get permission from all my partners at that time so none of them feel betrayed. It's the only expectation I have in return. You could say it's a philosophical thing. I don't want to deny the people I love happiness selfishly, but it's also selfish to indulge for my own pleasure even if it hurts them. I expect the same consideration in return. Relationships are messy complicated things, but holding each other to a certain standard of communication and consideration is what I've found to be the best bet. I've never had a relationship fail due to poly reasons, they've failed due to the usual stuff. Drifting apart, frequent arguments over dumb shit, not contributing enough, or not giving enough emotionally and after working on it, we split when it was clear the issue wouldn't be resolved and we'd be happier apart. The only poly reason a relationship ended was the other person felt it wasn't for them, and stepped back. It was painful, but we both agreed making the other bend to the other would only breed resentment. The goal of a relationship when you're not breeding is happiness. A relationship that goes against that goal isn't worth it.

Because of all that focus on healthy relationships most the poly people I've met tell me I'm being poly wrong, or I'm a prude. I've long been involved in my local kink scene, I'm not a prude by far, but I also am beyond the phase in my life where sex is a priority. No, I want to surround myself with people I love and care for, I don't feel monogamy offers anything to having that for me, I truly believe it's possible to have fulfilling relationships with more than just one person, but I don't expect anyone who isn't poly to force themselves to do so. I know I won't ever start a family with kids, I have genetic disorders that I could never bare seeing a child go through, let alone my own, so it's not like I have to worry about that, if I did it'd make the idea of being poly way more complicated, children need definite care givers and clear parents and authorities, but that's not an issue for me personally. For others, it's up to them to solve.

Yet all I get is the constant external pressure from a "community of acceptance" to live my life how they feel is acceptable. Why the fuck should I? The only authority I have to answer to is myself. Beyond that I keep my sexual behaviours hidden (assuming I'm not manic, sleep deprived and drunk), and live my life in a visibly socially acceptable way. I'm not traveling around displaying my kinks in public, I'm not yelling about how much I want to fuck that really cute boy across the way from me, I am not bursting with coom constantly, I'm not talking about how much I want to have an electrode attached to my nipples in public places, I'm not fucking a different guy every day and advertising it, I'm not talking about my polyness to everyone, I'm definitely not trying to force others to be poly who aren't interested in it and I'm not pressing up on my partner in public.

It's morally reprehensible to force your sexual behaviours and kinks on others in public, those people didn't consent to it, yet that's behaviour the LGBT community pushes. For the community it's about a life style consumed by sex, for me it's about relationships with other human beings. I live in a country where same sex marriage is legal, I have no use for the community as a result. The values it pushes are completely against my own interests and don't offer me happiness. They only offer me misery, drama, stress, and sex. I can get that without them.

I really hope the LGBT community can realize it's hurt itself more than anything by pushing the sex constantly, and that everyone else can see us as people. I also hope the community can stop seeing people as sexual organs and instead as people with thoughts and feelings beyond coom.

Noir drag freak

kiwifarms.net
Why is that straight men get to police their sexual boundaries when it comes to transsexuals? But homosexuals and women have to take the harassment.

An interesting article that I think you guys might like.

SandyCat

kiwifarms.net
Why is that straight men get to police their sexual boundaries when it comes to transsexuals? But homosexuals and women have to take the harassment.
That's not much the case these days. It's quickly shifting towards everyone has to be willing to fuck a trans person regardless of your sexual orientation / gender or you'll be called a transphobic bigot.

AngryTreeRat

kiwifarms.net
That's the finest drunken formatting I've ever seen @AngryTreeRat.
I write long reports for a living for companies I hate on principle. I got good at drunk writing, it helps shield my soul from the hypocrisy of my work. The harder part is filtering myself when drunk. I've called my boss everything under the sun when drunk.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do you prove to someone that he is not really homosexual? I know a guy and he says that he is homosexual but I actually think that he is not really homosexual. How do I convince him?

AngryTreeRat

kiwifarms.net

Unyielding Stupidity

No crying until the end.
kiwifarms.net

An interesting article that I think you guys might like.
Because the vast majority of MtFs are 'transbians' who have no interest in fucking straight dudes, and the few that aren't transbians are bottom bitch twinks with no bark or bite. Plus straight dudes generally don't give a fuck about being called transphobic, and that's the only real weapon troons have.

As for FtMs, most of them are queer~ types who still hate straight men from their tumblr days, so they'd instead go for gay men if they're gay themselves.

AngryTreeRat

kiwifarms.net

On a sidenote, I've become convinced that the majority of LGBT people have no emotions and perceive themselves as NPCs walking through life with zero worries or ambition.
It's the obnoxious movement, community and the religion that has formed around it.

Basically, you come out as LGBT, no issues there, and then you decided to find LGBT people to hang out with, makes sense, you're probably trying to date right? You make a few LGBT friends, you can share a few experiences with them, in my experience and from what I've heard from others around here at least it's typically pretty boring stuff, things like how hot someone is, where you can find potential dating material, how nice it was to not have to pretend you're into the opposite sex around people anymore so you don't get weird looks, stuff like that. It really isn't anything like the internet.

Eventually you decide to get more involved in the community and movement, and that is when it gets bad. They try to crush any original thought in your head, tell you how to think, feel, and tell you how to behave. If you don't obey the hivemind they harass you, using every trick they can to make your life hell, often intruding into your personal life and your relationships with other people in the community if possible. They continue to do so until you comply, all while hammering you with their beliefs until you give in and just agree with them so they shut up, then they keep it up until you internalize them.

By the end you've given up on ambitions, because chances are somehow they go against the hivemind's beliefs, you give up on having your own thoughts, because they might go against the hivemind, and decide to just cut off your own emotions, so that you don't feel miserable in the life you're now living. All in the name of being with other LGBT folk. They also do a lot of demonize "straight culture", and convince each other to go with their ways, even if it makes them miserable. It's a disgusting bit of indoctrination. All while insisting that you'll be happier if you give into it. It's like any other domineering religion, dictating beliefs, morality and lifestyle while declaring everyone outside of it the enemy.

Regenbogen

Qui?
kiwifarms.net
It's the obnoxious movement, community and the religion that has formed around it.

Basically, you come out as LGBT, no issues there, and then you decided to find LGBT people to hang out with, makes sense, you're probably trying to date right? You make a few LGBT friends, you can share a few experiences with them, in my experience and from what I've heard from others around here at least it's typically pretty boring stuff, things like how hot someone is, where you can find potential dating material, how nice it was to not have to pretend you're into the opposite sex around people anymore so you don't get weird looks, stuff like that. It really isn't anything like the internet.

Eventually you decide to get more involved in the community and movement, and that is when it gets bad. They try to crush any original thought in your head, tell you how to think, feel, and tell you how to behave. If you don't obey the hivemind they harass you, using every trick they can to make your life hell, often intruding into your personal life and your relationships with other people in the community if possible. They continue to do so until you comply, all while hammering you with their beliefs until you give in and just agree with them so they shut up, then they keep it up until you internalize them.

By the end you've given up on ambitions, because chances are somehow they go against the hivemind's beliefs, you give up on having your own thoughts, because they might go against the hivemind, and decide to just cut off your own emotions, so that you don't feel miserable in the life you're now living. All in the name of being with other LGBT folk. They also do a lot of demonize "straight culture", and convince each other to go with their ways, even if it makes them miserable. It's a disgusting bit of indoctrination. All while insisting that you'll be happier if you give into it. It's like any other domineering religion, dictating beliefs, morality and lifestyle while declaring everyone outside of it the enemy.
I dunno man, it's def not only them. Lots of my experiences are coping people that think it's all fine and enjoy being around "Friends" that hate them and are "free thinkers" themselves that "fight le community" and "don't make it a big part of their lives".

I can relate to what you say though, been rejected from many discords for being too spicy for example, but I've never seen "them" declare war on outsiders, ever. It's always le integration, le equality. In my personal experience you really should *not* trust straight people, and I'd be more understanding if they at least attempted to segregate.

I don't believe we'll ever be equals, and I hate people that are "one of the good ones". Those are the "majority" of LGBT people ironically, as the majority is *bisexuals*.

Last edited:

AngryTreeRat

kiwifarms.net
I dunno man, it's def not only them. Lots of my experiences are coping people that think it's all fine and enjoy being around "Friends" that hate them and are "free thinkers" themselves that "fight le community" and "don't make it a big part of their lives".
All communities are shit, and the bigger they are the more they stink. Though the moment you are fighting a community you're making it a big part of your life. I really want to stress this point. Hanging out with gay friends never, in my own experience or those I've witnessed, resulted in the terminal cases of fucking stupid. It's always once you get involved with and start to identify as part of the community, or start trying to go against it. Your best bet is to stay away, or failing that GTFO early, don't fight it, it won't ever change. It's like the furry community, it's beyond saving.. That thing is a mess and ruins everyone.
I can relate to what you say though, been rejected from many discords for being too spicy for example, but I've never seen "them" declare war on outsiders, ever. It's always le integration, le equality.
I've seen the declarations of war on outsiders from the LGBT types, though it isn't always as overt as you'd think, sometimes it is more of a broad "everyone who doesn't share these beliefs is X, and X is bad". To PL a bit, after my punk phase as a dumb kid I got involved in the LGBT community while figuring myself out, the thing that drove me out was the declarations of war on outsides as much as the integration. It was creating an other to fight to help get more people to conform. So here I was, a dumb kid fresh out of my "fuck you I shall not conform" phase, in a group trying to get me to conform and trying to brand large groups of people as all being the same. I noped right the fuck out of there, drifted around, noped out of a few other communities as well, realized they were all shit, but no matter where I went you'd see some tendril of LGBT nonsense creeping in, and this was years ago, it's even worse now.

And while they really do try to get people to integrate, the net they are casting is so wide you need to give something to rally around, or failing that rally against. You still see it with them calling people biggots, transphobes, homophobic etc. The goal has always been the same. Create an "other" to oppose. Once everyone in the group agrees that other is a bad thing, even those near the edge of the group, then you go about creating lists of beliefs that you need to share otherwise you're just as bad as them.
In my personal experience you really should *not* trust straight people, and I'd be more understanding if they at least attempted to segregate.
I don't find straight people any less trustworthy than LGBT, if anything I trust the LGBT less than the straights. Though I suspect this is a very big case of YMMV. Depending where you live the interactions between gays and straights can be very different. For example, around here it's fairly agreeable. The most hostile it gets is more related to the fetishistic sides of the subculture.
I don't believe we'll ever be equals,
It really depends on your definition of equal. If we mean socially? Fuck no. No one is equal in any society, someone is always above someone else. You're either on the top in a given interaction or on the bottom. The best you can hope for is to be in the top half of the stack and not the bottom half of the stack.

Now I personally never saw the fight as more than a legal one. Make sure the legal rights are there, make sure it's a properly enforced crime to discriminate against someone based on their sexuality, done. I don't care if you're not socially equal, I don't care if your boss calls you faggot and treats you like shit for it. He has the right to be a colossal prick as much as anyone. If he however is using his power to fire you over, deny you fair wages, or otherwise mistreat you in a financial or physical way over your sexuality, then yeah, that should be illegal, and in many places it is. Calling someone a faggot shouldn't be something to cry discrimination over. It's the actions taken towards someone and/or permit them to (not) take that determine that.

So as far as I am concerned, equality is achievable, at least on a legal basis. Socially? No way in hell is that happening. We still don't have equality amongst straight folk.
and I hate people that are "one of the good ones".
I hate the idea of grouping people so broadly that there can be a concept of "one of the good ones". It's symptomatic of othering and creating a outsider who is the enemy. It's a subtle way of declaring war on the group while excusing the individual, or trying to detach yourself from an overly broad group. That said, I get your point and sympathize with it.
Those are the "majority" of LGBT people ironically, as the majority is *bisexuals*.
Now what do you mean? How could so many bisexuals exist when they've only been scientifically proven to exist in men since February 2020 (I am making a joke about that dumb ass study actually needing to exist as the researcher behind it previously put out a bunch of studies claiming bisexual men didn't exist, sarcasm doesn't carry online very well), and women are only 50% of the population.

I can't find the other study I was going to reference at this moment, but I remember one from circa ~2010 which implied that sexuality is on a gradient that biases towards extremely straight, and tapers down towards gay. So naturally it would be mostly bisexual.

It's here where I said it before, Also, a minor point, while that post in full might make it seem like I don't like trans people, I honestly have nothing but sympathy for trans people, having met and interacted with people with proper gender dysphoria and watched it completely destroy their lives, yeah I can't hate on them. It's the troons I have an issue with, and I define them as two different groups. Troons deserve everything they get on this site. so as to leave full context to when I said this, but I once put it like so when it comes to the whole mess of the LGBT thing and the infighting going on and how each bit doesn't get along with the rest:
[...]
In the beginning there was a group of whining faggots who wanted two things. The right slam clams and cross swords, as well as to be allowed to marry those who they did so with. These ancient beings were the L, the G, and the B. They noticed that a fourth, the T, could also benefit from these same goals. Together they forged a rainbow blessed union and worked towards this common pair of goals.

The issue is, L, G, B, and T all had their own beliefs on everything else, they all had their own subcultures, their own ways of doing things, and their own personal issues. Oh, also they all hated each other.

L hated G and G hated L because they had the wrong parts. They both hated T for lying about their parts. B also hated T since B wouldn't know what to prepare for and sometimes they got the inverse of what they wanted that day unexpectedly, but they were a bit less pissy than L and G because they could make do.

L and G hated B because they felt B wouldn't commit and pick a side, and also hated B since B could find happiness in a straight dominated world in a heterosexual relationship.

T hated L, G, and B for caring about what parts they had, and also being able to make due in a cis dominated world.

Then it got worse and they all started fighting. Yet they still shared a common goal and worked towards it while yelling at each other.

Now think about how little unity we started from. [...]

The movement came together to try and get two things everyone in it could benefit from. The abolishment of any anti-homosexuality policies and the implementation of same sex marriage. It only held together because we could agree on those points, and eventually we won in a few places. We got those two things in a few different places and so we had no unified reason to all be together. We could split up. Heck I personally Iive in a place where those two points got won. I don't have a stake in the unified fight now, as far as I'm concerned I won. My issues now are the private issues of the B.
[...]
But what the majority of a group is doesn't matter, only what the loudest is. Right now the loudest part of LGBT is the T, and if you spread it out to the larger LGBTQ+, it's the TQ+ that's the loudest currently, but you can read the full post to see my opinion on that one. Bisexuals have always been fairly quiet compared to the others though, despite making up a majority, mostly because we find it easy as fuck to straight pass and can just coast by no problem.

LGBT Community is a meme. In reality it was a political alliance. Nothing more. It's the word "community" that caused the lonely to cling to it and try and make it into something more than that.

Dandelion Eyes

kiwifarms.net
Do you think that asexuals belong in the LGBT?
On one hand, asexuals face almost no oppression compared to gays, lesbians, etc. But on the other hand, what is this, the oppression olympics?
Another issue is that "true" asexuals seem to be incredibly rare, and the entire asexual community appears to be made out of teenage girls who
Yeah, I have a boyfriend and we have sex on the regular, but I still think that I'm a demisexual heteroromantic, which is on the asexual spectrum, and that's valid UwU.

Noir drag freak

kiwifarms.net

Eventually you decide to get more involved in the community and movement, and that is when it gets bad. They try to crush any original thought m
I tend to be indifferent toward “straight” culture. Though, gay and mainstream culture has gone downhill since the postwar years. Compare the 1920s to the 2020s for example. The thing I hate is that I feel like a piece of shit for being gay.
Personally, being human sucks. I acknowledge the good and bad in groups. It’s life.