Serious LGBT Discussion -

Hail Nyarlathotep

kiwifarms.net
Can someone tell me what Queer is supposed to be and why some insist on adding Q to the LGBTROFLMAO acronym? From what I can gather, it was supposed to be used as an umbrella term.
It used to be considered a slur that pissed people off in the LGBT community, as far I know.
Which is why I find it weird they seem to be happy to include it now. Does being called gay not sound special enough, anymore ?

SomeRandomJosh

kiwifarms.net
A bit off-topic (and a bit too much powerlevel) but still a legit question, is there any signs or ways to at least try to identify someone's sexuality?
I have a co-worker (at the same enterprise but not at the same room / section) that is "softer" (I don't really know how to describe tbh) compared to every single other man here (PS: there is a dude that works here that is gay but he is very different from him) , we don't talk to each other everyday but I think he might like me, everytime we talk (about random subjects like the latest game) it seems very obvious to me that he is making an effort to keep talking with me and knowing better me, I want to at least try to figure out if he is actually interested in me or he is just trying to be friendly, I dont like the ideia of just asking right on his face (wich I think is very rude) but I also don't want to keep this for too long and make he think that I like him as a bf.

Aditional info: his facebook friends are quite balanced (not too much guys or girls) wich might be an indicator for some people

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
A bit off-topic (and a bit too much powerlevel) but still a legit question, is there any signs or ways to at least try to identify someone's sexuality?
I have a co-worker (at the same enterprise but not at the same room / section) that is "softer" (I don't really know how to describe tbh) compared to every single other man here (PS: there is a dude that works here that is gay but he is very different from him) , we don't talk to each other everyday but I think he might like me, everytime we talk (about random subjects like the latest game) it seems very obvious to me that he is making an effort to keep talking with me and knowing better me, I want to at least try to figure out if he is actually interested in me or he is just trying to be friendly, I dont like the ideia of just asking right on his face (wich I think is very rude) but I also don't want to keep this for too long and make he think that I like him as a bf.

Aditional info: his facebook friends are quite balanced (not too much guys or girls) wich might be an indicator for some people
You could casually mention your girlfriend/your ex-girlfriend/a date you went on with a girl/a girl you think is attractive so that even if he is gay, he'll know you're not.

Toucan

Peace on earth!
kiwifarms.net
I have a question.
Has anyone here been the victim or receiver of homophobia? and what would you consider the lower limits of the criteria for something to be homophobic?
same question but prefix adjusted for the trans people.

exhausted

Not mad on the internet, just sad on the internet.
kiwifarms.net
I have a question.
Has anyone here been the victim or receiver of homophobia? and what would you consider the lower limits of the criteria for something to be homophobic?
same question but prefix adjusted for the trans people.
I mean, homophobia/transphobia can be anything from being insulted to being beaten, and in shittier places, killed. I feel like everyone has experienced little shits calling them fags or whatever back when they were in school, even if they weren't fags, that's just growing up.
I received my fair share of insults and got in a few fights, with kids and adults alike growing up, and from just kids I had weird shit stuck to my lockers, was kicked out of the locker room I was supposed to be in, got shit stolen from me. Once I got out of public school it really wasn't a problem anymore, people don't give as much of a shit. ?‍♂

• Feels
Reactions: FierceBrosnan
S

SJ 485

kiwifarms.net
I mean, homophobia/transphobia can be anything from being insulted to being beaten, and in shittier places, killed. I feel like everyone has experienced little shits calling them fags or whatever back when they were in school, even if they weren't fags, that's just growing up.
I received my fair share of insults and got in a few fights, with kids and adults alike growing up, and from just kids I had weird shit stuck to my lockers, was kicked out of the locker room I was supposed to be in, got shit stolen from me. Once I got out of public school it really wasn't a problem anymore, people don't give as much of a shit. ?‍♂
lol homo slams your head in locker door

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick Land said:
The pink pill is to the black pill’s “no future”: “no future — for us.” Where cis queerness rejects the humanist reproduction of the same, trans femininity completes the circuit and introduces negentropy into the development of sentience. It both recognizes the obsolescence of a human future and aligns itself with the production of inhuman intelligences and an inhuman future. This makes the pink pill not merely the thrust of technocapital and futurity on a human scale, but rather a cosmic development that has its materialistic realization on the planetary micro level
We're all gonna be trannies.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
I really don't care if some media (particularly videogames) tries to insert some sort of trans/gay person into their creation, mainly because most things that do this just leave it at that and nothing else, yet I'm told I'm a propaganda enabler for liking said media.

If it isn't over the top, lol calm down.

HaldolJunkie

I'm moving to Niue next month
kiwifarms.net
I really don't care if some media (particularly videogames) tries to insert some sort of trans/gay person into their creation, mainly because most things that do this just leave it at that and nothing else, yet I'm told I'm a propaganda enabler for liking said media.

If it isn't over the top, lol calm down.
ikr it was the same thing with AC odyssey.Why can't they just enjoy the game?Who cares if there's some gay characters in the storyline?It also reminded me of the time when there was a lesbian couple on Good Luck Charlie and the fundementalist Christians boycotted the show.SO ridiculous.

дядя Боря

kiwifarms.net
ikr it was the same thing with AC odyssey.Why can't they just enjoy the game?Who cares if there's some gay characters in the storyline?It also reminded me of the time when there was a lesbian couple on Good Luck Charlie and the fundementalist Christians boycotted the show.SO ridiculous.
it's not so much about being as it is about doing and acceptance as normality. There may be some actor X, but when he starts showing affection to other males, holding hands or drawing muhamed, expect some reaction. Second component, showing gayness as normal, common, everyday behavior leads to acceptance and is a no-no for Christians (except most liberal), Muslims etc. who have issue with that based on religious convictions.

You could casually mention your girlfriend/your ex-girlfriend/a date you went on with a girl/a girl you think is attractive so that even if he is gay, he'll know you're not.
There is a whole range of just platonic relationships that don't lead to sex. Just because the dude is a homo and likes to talk to him, doesn't mean he finds him attractive and/or wants to have buttseks.

Also, even if he knows that dude is straight isn't going to put damper on advances in some cases.

Jeremy Galt

I seen it on TV
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand any of this.

Mother nature provided men with a protrusion between their legs that gets inserted into an opening between a woman's legs which creates new life, not really hard to understand. Since this is the intent, anything else is obviously unnatural.

Maybe as a fail-safe to overpopulation and destruction of the species, Mother nature is pushing an LGBT agenda of her own in DNA alteration as things get worse......If that's case, then this whole LGBT furor is really just shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic.

I don't make a career of pushing my own sexual preferences, and neither should anyone else. Personally, I don't care where you insert your body parts. I just ask that you leave me out of it and keep it to yourself. As our former president once so aptly said: Don't ask, don't tell.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand any of this.

Mother nature provided men with a protrusion between their legs that gets inserted into an opening between a woman's legs which creates new life, not really hard to understand. Since this is the intent, anything else is obviously unnatural.
Shitting in a toilet and wearing clothes is also unnatural.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure that if your waifu offered to give you a blowjob you'd turn that down as unnatural as well

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Hmmmm, what's a waifu??
Besides, I don't think I could get a blowjob, because today I identify as a 24 year old handicapped Japanese woman....

Oh wait, am I a lesbian?

View attachment 711982
You seem to be confused: this isn't /pol/, and regurgitating attack helicopter memes isn't the same as winning an argument. Address the central point:
-Your entire "argument" hinges on the idea that homosexuality is "wrong" because it's unnatural.
-Wearing clothing, shitting in a toilet, vaccinating against disease, and killing things with guns are all also unnatural.
So either you're anprim or you need another argument.

Jeremy Galt

I seen it on TV
kiwifarms.net
"You seem to be confused: this isn't /pol/, and regurgitating attack helicopter memes isn't the same as winning an argument. Address the central point: "
  1. what is /pol/ ?
  2. what is attack helicopter meme ?
  3. what is anprim?
I don't understand some the terms you are using.

There is no winning or losing in this argument. My point is that the intent of Mother Nature in regard to sexuality is self evident to me. If it's not to you, nothing I would say could convince you otherwise.

Mother Nature also instilled in all of us, including animals, plants, etc., a desire to protect ourselves. That includes the points you made about clothes, toilets, vaccinations and guns. There is nothing unnatural there.

PS. This website, which I just joined very recently is thoroughly enjoyable. It's been years since I could actually say what I want.........Thanks Kiwi Farms ?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino