Serious LGBT Discussion -

Kalishnakov

kiwifarms.net
Re: the initial question.

Irrelevant to me. Leave children and animals out of your bedroom antics and keep it private, it's no one's business.
Consenting adults. Do whatever. But don't bother me about validating it, I don't give a damn.

Transgender, is another thing entirely.

Kylie Raina

kiwifarms.net
Heres my opinion: theres 4 sexualities bc theres only two genders. You like men, women, both, or neither. Thats it. Also troons are annoying and tend to be unstable and attention-seeking. Im fine with gay marriage and all that bc i could care less who someones attracted to or if they even experience attraction. There you have it lol

• Agree
Reactions: exhausted

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
I still don't get why so many gays demanded the right to marry; civil unions with the same rights/responsibilities of marriage from a government/administrative level seem plenty fine. Then again, I don't know why the government is involved in marriage at all since it seems much more of a religious institution so shrug

Reactions: SJ 485

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
I still don't get why so many gays demanded the right to marry; civil unions with the same rights/responsibilities of marriage from a government/administrative level seem plenty fine.
Because they often aren't. Any more than separate but equal actually held up. And besides, why shouldn't they be able to if they want to? You don't need a good reason to have a right.

yahooligan

web 1.0 newfag
kiwifarms.net
I've been around in the e-drama communities. I know not to act exceptional online.
I created an account after lurking for a while, when I realized this is a "safe space" for us to interact, for those of us who are above acting exceptional due to our sexual identities alone. It's super fucking ironic, but despite (or perhaps due to) being gay as hell, I really like this place. Good on ya.

CynicalGardevoir

( ◕‿◕✿) he/him lesbians are all attention whores
kiwifarms.net
After some serious consideration, there's only a small amount of trans people can really support without feeling that "I HAVE to do this because I'll be ridiculed if I don't."

Basically, I'll only be truly supportive if:

1) If they don't prance around screaming they're trans and have some like edgy hyena fursona that wears the trans pride flag

2) if they aren't a "he/they" 14-21 year-old - 90% of these are just girls who are very tomboyish

3) if they have actual dysphoria, like an actual disconnect and actually feel the need to change themselves

4) aren't absolutely cunts to "cishets"

5) either a man or a woman - no respect for enbies from me, sorry

6) ... basically, I only respect genuinely good people. If someone is cool and friendly and they just so happen to be trans, that's okay in my book. If you're like Shmorky, Jerry Peet, and every disgusting "female" babyfur, those ain't trans to me - they're troons.
-
I was at a local diner with my mother recently, and she tends to ask me questions about how I feel about politics, knowing that younger adutls around my age tend to be more "woke."

She actually brought up an interesting point and sort of opened my mind a bit: Respect should go both ways.
Someone should have the right to not agree with someone's identity as much as someone has a right to live as such identify. Now, she's the kind of person that says that identity shouldn't be everybody's business, which actually isn't a terrible thing. I considered telling her I'm a lesbian, but why should I have to put on this big show just to say that? I'm a white girl living in New York, 1/5 of us are dykes anyway.

To simplify, she means she should the right to not accept a clearly feminine person as nonbinary or trans. If I'll be honest, I used to actually get quite pushy with "Mom, just say try to accommodate with what makes them comfortable." but who am I to really stop what she feels? Thanks to her, I've actually learned that if I see something I disagree, I have a right to feel the way I do. I know that's stupid to say, but at my age, people are lowkey forced to "uwu be respectful of identities and tweat everybody like delicate flowers"
-

I hear this from a lot of people who don't fully understand what gender dyphoria is

"oh,, you're experiencing this because you have depression and yaddayadda"

Um, isn't it the other way around? I'm sure having a condition that makes you feel disconnected to yourself like that probably feels like hell. Is there actual evidence that gender dysphoria is cause by depression. Idunno, I was always told it was the depression come FROM the dysphoria, not the other way around. I'd love to hear a professional opinion about that, and not some edgy statement made by some anime-avatar person

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: AF 802

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Um, isn't it the other way around? I'm sure having a condition that makes you feel disconnected to yourself like that probably feels like hell. Is there actual evidence that gender dysphoria is cause by depression. Idunno, I was always told it was the depression come FROM the dysphoria, not the other way around. I'd love to hear a professional opinion about that, and not some edgy statement made by some anime-avatar person
The only evidence for that is in teens, but it may be a meaningless correlation. Lots of teenagers experience dysphoria. Their bodies and brains are changing rapidly and they're hormonally in chaos. This causes depression and probably the dysphoria. Both of these usually pass. Unless they're indulged and maladaptive coping behaviors sink in.

More recently I think there's a trend for the identity-less (and therefore depressed) mentally ill NEETs to latch on to being trans as a magic bullet solution for their problems and convince themselves they have dysphoria because they once fapped to the idea of being the opposite gender. But that's a whole other thing to the above or actual gender dysphoria.

Reactions: hambeerlyingnreed

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino