Serious LGBT Discussion -

Idiotron

kiwifarms.net
The T doesn't belong with the LGB, they need to be separate.
All that LGB requires is the consent of both parties involved and nothing else really matters.
With T, they want everyone else to participate in their delusions, tax funded sex change ops, separate bathrooms, for biological men to compete with women in sports, the list goes on.
LGB are sexualities, T is a mental illness.
That's my humble opinion.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
The T doesn't belong with the LGB, they need to be separate.
All that LGB requires is the consent of both parties involved and nothing else really matters.
With T, they want everyone else to participate in their delusions, tax funded sex change ops, separate bathrooms, for biological men to compete with women in sports, the list goes on.
LGB are sexualities, T is a mental illness.
That's my humble opinion.
Neither straight nor LBG require self-mutilation, but T sure seems to require an awful lot of intervention just to get to baseline.

Homosexuality is a vice and a strong correlate with other personality defects. There's a reason most (but admittedly, not all) cultures stigmatize it. Gay pride should be repressed, even if just by social expectations.

That said, there isn't really a lot you can do about it. There's no cure, and sodomites are capable of living decent lives, oftentimes even without abstaining. So I don't really see individual sodomites as being a problem. There's way worse stuff out there.

Transitions (for trannies) just straight-up shouldn't be allowed. Over half of all people who transition regret it. Why would you even tolerate it then?

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Homosexuality is a vice and a strong correlate with other personality defects.
Correlate =/= causative. Many personality defects, for example, correlate with high BMI, but I doubt you would want to outlaw being fat.
There's a reason most (but admittedly, not all) cultures stigmatize it.
That has a lot more to do with purity laws and the influence of Judeo-Christian values in the West than anything else.

• Agree
Reactions: Your Weird Fetish
Correlate =/= causative. Many personality defects, for example, correlate with high BMI, but I doubt you would want to outlaw being fat.

That has a lot more to do with purity laws and the influence of Judeo-Christian values in the West than anything else.
Absolutely true about the first point, that's true. It's not exactly being homosexual that causes the issues, either. It's just that for some reason, homosexuals are especially prone to a wide range of dysfunctions, and that tendency remains even after you control for other factors. More likely to have personality disorders, commit suicide, be pedophiles, be hyperpromiscuous, get dread diseases (due to buggery)... Like I said, you can't make a dude stop being gay, and bullying them doesn't help matters any, but it's not really good to go around promoting it like it's a healthy, happy thing either.

With the second part, I'm not so sure. What do you mean by purity laws? With regards to the West, homosexuality has historically been tolerated more in non-Abrahamic societies, but it's still fairly rare that it was tolerated like it is now. Orientals, to my knowledge, legally tolerated it but tended to look down on it. American Indians varied quite a bit. The ones I'm familiar with allowed for sodomites to live, but they had to transition their gender role (basically, be a tranny without the operation) and they were scorned, viewed as degenerates. Don't know about Africans. European pagans had a similar attitude to Orientals. Muslims have a very vicious view of them.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
With the second part, I'm not so sure. What do you mean by purity laws? With regards to the West, homosexuality has historically been tolerated more in non-Abrahamic societies, but it's still fairly rare that it was tolerated like it is now. Orientals, to my knowledge, legally tolerated it but tended to look down on it. American Indians varied quite a bit. The ones I'm familiar with allowed for sodomites to live, but they had to transition their gender role (basically, be a tranny without the operation) and they were scorned, viewed as degenerates. Don't know about Africans. European pagans had a similar attitude to Orientals. Muslims have a very vicious view of them.
1. By "purity laws" I refer to religious laws that emerged to keep the population healthy: due to the dangers associated with anal sex in ancient societies, acts of sodomy were generally seen as ritually unclean or polluted. This lies at the root of the discrimination.
2. The opinions of Asian societies varied. Polynesian peoples tended to have a very loose attitude towards it. Far Eastern societies viewed it in general as immature or an embarrassing eccentricity, like having an uncle who tended to wander out in public wearing his bathrobe (although in some contexts, like the relationships between samurai and their squires, it was seen as honorable). The Near East was very down on most forms of sexual activity in general. Native American and African views are even more varied. A uniting pattern, however, is that outside of parts of the West, homosexuality wasn't really seen as a binary thing (and modern studies of sexual behaviors seem to bear this out) so talking about discouraging homosexuals is pretty arbitrary.
3. What exactly do you mean by "celebrating" or "promoting"? Would showing two homosexual men being in love with each other be verboten?

1. By "purity laws" I refer to religious laws that emerged to keep the population healthy: due to the dangers associated with anal sex in ancient societies, acts of sodomy were generally seen as ritually unclean or polluted. This lies at the root of the discrimination.
2. The opinions of Asian societies varied. Polynesian peoples tended to have a very loose attitude towards it. Far Eastern societies viewed it in general as immature or an embarrassing eccentricity, like having an uncle who tended to wander out in public wearing his bathrobe (although in some contexts, like the relationships between samurai and their squires, it was seen as honorable). The Near East was very down on most forms of sexual activity in general. Native American and African views are even more varied. A uniting pattern, however, is that outside of parts of the West, homosexuality wasn't really seen as a binary thing (and modern studies of sexual behaviors seem to bear this out) so talking about discouraging homosexuals is pretty arbitrary.
3. What exactly do you mean by "celebrating" or "promoting"? Would showing two homosexual men being in love with each other be verboten?
1. Well, yeah. That's where most religious laws come from ultimately, is trying to promote behaviors which are healthy to society.

2. I agree that sexuality isn't purely binary. I myself don't consider myself completely straight, though I don't particularly want shit on my dick. I'm mostly familiar with Cherokee gender, as far as Indians go. I believe Plains people were more open to faggotry.

3. Eh, I don't know exactly. I guess I'd sort of like for society to go back to saying that homosexuality is bad and it should be avoided, but not fag-bashing, not verbally bullying people who are gay. Just understanding it as a vice, and discouraging the practice of it. As far as the last point goes, I'd probably be okay with that, since it's just a depiction of reality. But there's also cases where depictions of homosexuality tend to be more propagandistic than realistic. It's not something I think the government can really deal with, if that's what you're getting at. It's more a change in attitudes I'd like to see.

There's a problem in depictions of homosexuality where Big Media sort of sweeps all the unpleasantness (bug-chasing, glory holes, drug parties) under the rug in favor of a Modern Family utopia, while the religious fundies (the only people seriously interested in anti-homosexual campaigning) usually just shout about THE BIBLE and ADAM AND EVE.

Reactions: ConcernedAnon

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
1. Well, yeah. That's where most religious laws come from ultimately, is trying to promote behaviors which are healthy to society.

2. I agree that sexuality isn't purely binary. I myself don't consider myself completely straight, though I don't particularly want shit on my dick. I'm mostly familiar with Cherokee gender, as far as Indians go. I believe Plains people were more open to faggotry.

3. Eh, I don't know exactly. I guess I'd sort of like for society to go back to saying that homosexuality is bad and it should be avoided, but not fag-bashing, not verbally bullying people who are gay. Just understanding it as a vice, and discouraging the practice of it. As far as the last point goes, I'd probably be okay with that, since it's just a depiction of reality. But there's also cases where depictions of homosexuality tend to be more propagandistic than realistic. It's not something I think the government can really deal with, if that's what you're getting at. It's more a change in attitudes I'd like to see.

There's a problem in depictions of homosexuality where Big Media sort of sweeps all the unpleasantness (bug-chasing, glory holes, drug parties) under the rug in favor of a Modern Family utopia, while the religious fundies (the only people seriously interested in anti-homosexual campaigning) usually just shout about THE BIBLE and ADAM AND EVE.
TBH human nature means you can't have one without the other. I'd rather have a society that's too kind towards the topic than one where people are persecuted for being born a certain way.

I'm confused by your implication that getting high and then fucking a dude through a glory hole is somehow unpleasant
It is if you get anal tearing from it and overdose. Honestly, 90% of the bad health stuff from homosexuality comes specifically from anal sex. Straight couples who do it are going to have the same issues, and lesbians won't. Likewise, AIDS is only a gay man's disease because it's more easily transmitted anally than through vaginal sex.

TBH human nature means you can't have one without the other. I'd rather have a society that's too kind towards the topic than one where people are persecuted for being born a certain way.
That's a fair way of thinking. Out of curiosity, do you consider yourself risk-seeking or risk-averse?

Surf and TERF

kiwifarms.net
It's worth considering that the shitty behavior associated with gays isn't necessarily a result of the condition itself, so much as a consequence of society's reaction to it. It's the same phenomenon that applies to most disadvantaged minorities. If you grow up with enough depravity and enough people telling you that you're a degenerate, you start to act like a degenerate.

The internet doesn't help this at all. You realize you're gay, you're too scared to own up to it in real life, so you start hiding out online in queer echo chambers with the other people who are also too afraid to go outside, where their idea "being gay" means adopting the most obnoxious and obvious stereotypes associated with homosexuality. Then, once they get out of the closet, they try to contend with the real world by translating their internet personality into reality. It never looks good.

I personally find a greater density of normal, non-devious queers when I go out of my way to meet them in real life. In personal experience, I'm referring to a social lesbian club and a LGBT political action group from my church (yes, I'm one of THOSE people), but you're never going to find evidence that the normies exist online because that's not where they hang out.

Also, in regard to the comments about borderline personality disorder: the very nature of that condition revolves around the inability to understand who you are. Homosexuality doesn't come with BPD, but questioning your sexuality is a symptom of it. That doesn't mean people with this disorder are actually gay.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Am I the only person who hates how the media says <being gay> i.e you can go to jail in Saudi Arabia for being gay, when they mean for having gay sex? It seems deceitful to me.

Ps there is no doubt from the research, let alone my personal experience, that gays are way overrepresented with BPD and other personality disorders. I'm gay but very rarely like other gays, and if I outlive my boyfriend, which I hope I don't, I'll almost certainly stay single thereafter.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only person who hates how the media says <being gay> i.e you can go to jail in Saudi Arabia for being gay, when they mean for having gay sex? It seems deceitful to me.

Ps there is no doubt from the research, let alone my personal experience, that gays are way overrepresented with BPD and other personality disorders. I'm gay but very rarely like other gays, and if I outlive my boyfriend, which I hope I don't, I'll almost certainly stay single thereafter.
It’s more than just gay sex though, isn’t it? Like in some places just holding hands with another dude is enough to start trouble.

And since presumably they’re having sex in private it’s a horrific violation of human rights either way.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
It’s more than just gay sex though, isn’t it? Like in some places just holding hands with another dude is enough to start trouble.

And since presumably they’re having sex in private it’s a horrific violation of human rights either way.
I don't know the relevant law. Perhaps I should've used the Oscar Wilde case instead, where people forget that it was less about thought crime than that there was highly probative evidence of him having sex in circumstances that actually would have resulted in a prison sentence even today.

Nothing about his interior life.

I just hate deceit.

Reactions: ConcernedAnon

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't know the relevant law. Perhaps I should've used the Oscar Wilde case instead, where people forget that it was less about thought crime than that there was highly probative evidence of him having sex in circumstances that actually would have resulted in a prison sentence even today.

Nothing about his interior life.

I just hate deceit.
He made the incredible blunder of suing someone for libel for something that was not only true but illegal.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
I can't stand being part of the LGBT "community" not out of any shame of being gay, but because I think it causes more harm than good.

To me, it's become all about politics and image rather than being a sense of solidarity for others. If you're gay, you're almost expected to be on the (far) political left. God help you if you're conservative. Even if you're something like a libertarian or even a centrist/independent you're looked on and treated as an outlier and untrustworthy.

In that regard, the LGBT pride events don't do much to alleviate certain stereotypes presented at gay men. Why is it necessary (at least at the couple pride events I've been to) for guys to run around practically naked, dry humping each other (and often people in the crowd, including straight allies) wearing rainbow colored wool things over their dicks and just generally being obnoxious? It plays right into the idea some have that gay men are just attention seekers looking to recruit and only focused on how much fucking they can get in.

Image and personal representation is a big one the community plays up as well. Gay men are expected to looked like dialized perfection. If you're not a perfect Adonis, you're raked over the coals. Most "ugly" gay guys are nowhere near ugly, at least by heterosexual standards, yet they're led to believe they're some bridge dwelling troll because they may have a beard, be a few pounds overweight, be over the age of 25 or not some prancing lisping twink femboy.

Feminine gay guys still seem to be the preferred image in the community as well. I see constantly other gay guys don't want to be involved with "straight acting" gay guys. I've known guys who before coming out talked and acted perfectly "normal." After coming out, they put on this big gay front that would make Mr. Slave look butch. I've been accused many times of being a self hating gay man because I don't talk in a falsetto, snap my fingers and yell "fabulous guuuurl!" not interested in Cher/shopping/fruity frou frou drinks ect...

I just think that the LGBT community is trying to push an agenda, and I want no part of that.

The Gay Banana

You're all dossers.
kiwifarms.net
I'm gay and I find most other gay men repulsive. Not so much with their looks but with their attitude and demeanor. Being around the gay community for too long leads you down some dark and degenerative paths where you witness things that are really depraved and you start to wonder how these people are the same as you. The percentage of gay men who want to settle down and have a life together without fucking every guy on grindr seems pretty low to me. I've met lots of men in their late 40s who have been out for 20+ years and have never had a relationship last longer than a year and admit that they can't do relationships cause they are too promiscuous.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino