Serious LGBT Discussion -

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Even without promiscuity sexually transmitted diseases penetrate into small communities better. Same reason lots of furries are HIV positive even though let's face it, furries don't get all that much sex.
It's probably because you have a mix of experienced degenerates (and deliberate "gift givers") and near virgins who don't know any better and lose their virginity at a fur con.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
It's probably because you have a mix of experienced degenerates (and deliberate "gift givers") and near virgins who don't know any better and lose their virginity at a fur con.
most furries i've met have been disgusting degenerates who think taking less than one load a day over the course of a week is a slow week. they all did especially love virgins, and none of them used protection properly or got tested regularly.

Fek

What could possibly go wrong?
kiwifarms.net
I always viewed gay dudes as "men who just so happen to like other men" due to growing up with a gay lifelong family friend behaving like a rational adjusted human being and keeping his shit in the bedroom. He had gatherings at his house that sometimes featured men who also happened to be gay. I cannot think of a single instance throughout my entire childhood/adolescence where I stopped and thought "man, what a bunch of fags." They treated my family with a very much shared respect I'd expect from any sane adult and returned my own in kind. It just wasn't a big deal. I had absolutely zero concept of gay/bi/lesbo shit being anything other than yet another bullet point on the list of "differences that didn't/shouldn't really matter in responsible adult society."

..Then I got out into the world on my own, and before more than a few fucking years went by I found myself going "Why the fuck do all these faggots make it so hard on themselves?"

Which leads into my reiterated question:

Why do you Schwartz-twisters and clam-clappers make it so goddamn hard on yourselves?

I'm not asking for your favorite blame target. I've had very long, very informative discussions on the blame game until the wee hours of the night. This is purely a question where you stay on your side of the rainbow and take inventory for a moment (hence the fairly open question).

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
I always viewed gay dudes as "men who just so happen to like other men" due to growing up with a gay lifelong family friend behaving like a rational adjusted human being and keeping his shit in the bedroom. He had gatherings at his house that sometimes featured men who also happened to be gay. I cannot think of a single instance throughout my entire childhood/adolescence where I stopped and thought "man, what a bunch of fags." They treated my family with a very much shared respect I'd expect from any sane adult and returned my own in kind. It just wasn't a big deal. I had absolutely zero concept of gay/bi/lesbo shit being anything other than yet another bullet point on the list of "differences that didn't/shouldn't really matter in responsible adult society."

..Then I got out into the world on my own, and before more than a few fucking years went by I found myself going "Why the fuck do all these faggots make it so hard on themselves?"

Why do you Schwartz-twisters and clam-clappers make it so goddamn hard on yourselves?

I'm not asking for your favorite blame target. I've had very long, very informative discussions on the blame game until the wee hours of the night. This is purely a question where you stay on your side of the rainbow and take inventory for a moment (hence the fairly open question).
I can't speak for what Pride was back in my day, but as of today, gay is more like performance art against the perceived evil of unchecked capitalism (c.f. the crash of '08.) It's become inundated with hipsters and suburbanites who are desperate to score more political brownie points on Facebook. Some are even Munchausen-by-proxy with their trans toddlers.

For the record, I completely agree. When you go out of your way to alienate yourself from your neighbors, you don't get to complain about how alienated you feel.

Surf and TERF

kiwifarms.net

I grew up with a similar experience and have been hard pressed to find people like that nowadays. I suspect it's because they're laying low.

One particular family friend was also a teacher at my high school. I wasn't allowed to mention her partner to anyone.

Bob Page

Electronic Old Gendo Ikari
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I grew up with a similar experience and have been hard pressed to find people like that nowadays. I suspect it's because they're laying low.

One particular family friend was also a teacher at my high school. I wasn't allowed to mention her partner to anyone.
Yeah, it's more about the potential reactions they may incur.

When I came out as Bi, I honestly thought that it would be a big dramafest but my family is cool with the fact I swing that way. When my half-sister knew about it, she was rather chill about it and even gave me support. I wondered why that was the case until I found out she was Bi herself.

Malagor the dank omen

Drakwald's most coveted goat
kiwifarms.net
Y'all any know some trannies who aren't far-left assholes? I know there's probably some but so many of them are just garbage anymore.
I got one bud that is an ironical right wing supporter and unironically shits on leftists. Surprisingly enough, she's an extremely well adjusted person and actually looks for serious relationships and doesn't go around flaunting around the fact that she's trans.

Looking at animal control, it seems that furries are predominantly homosexuals and polyamorous people. It sounds like they're having a lot of casual sex.
No fucking shit since they have entire gatherings in order to engage in massive orgies every once in a while. What kinda makes me wonder if furries ever get married and if it doesn't end up un a bucketload of drama seeing that their will to commit to a stable relationship is next to zero.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Surf and TERF

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Y'all any know some trannies who aren't far-left assholes? I know there's probably some but so many of them are just garbage anymore.
I know one who has the online profile of a stereotypical SJW but somehow managed to keep that shit purely online and is just a normal dude who happens to be both left-leaning and trans IRL

So he’s far left, but not really an asshole

Fek

kiwifarms.net
I know one who has the online profile of a stereotypical SJW but somehow managed to keep that shit purely online and is just a normal dude who happens to be both left-leaning and trans IRL

So he’s far left, but not really an asshole
Wouldn't that actually just make "him" a deceitful asshole, though? How is this person somehow availed of assholery simply because the autism is kept online?

Like I'm not doing this to knock you - who you choose to spend your time with is your business. I just couldn't clear the mental hurdle necessary here. Shit strikes me as very two-faced, but I'm working with two whole sentences so what the hell do I know.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't that actually just make "him" a deceitful asshole, though? How is this person somehow availed of assholery simply because the autism is kept online?

Like I'm not doing this to knock you - who you choose to spend your time with is your business. I just couldn't clear the mental hurdle necessary here. Shit strikes me as very two-faced, but I'm working with two whole sentences so what the hell do I know.
I don’t think choosing not to sperg about your political beliefs IRL makes one duplicitous. He’s honest about his views if they come up naturally, I just mean that for example he was with a group of us that saw Ted 2 in theaters and he didn’t spend the rest of the night ranting about how problematic it was or anything.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

So if you're some alt-right guy and aren't throwing Nazi salutes and shouting GAS THE KIKES in the face of everyone you meet, you're two faced? How is not being a complete prick 24/7 a bad thing?

Fek

kiwifarms.net
So if you're some alt-right guy and aren't throwing Nazi salutes and shouting GAS THE KIKES in the face of everyone you meet, you're two faced? How is not being a complete prick 24/7 a bad thing?
Fair point.

In reflection, I definitely had the "fuck every last SJW on the planet" mindset dialed up too high while looking at the original post. Everyone deserves a chance even if it only lasts a moment before they prove it's not worthwhile..or so I keep telling myself.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino