Serious LGBT Discussion -

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Fair point.

In reflection, I definitely had the "fuck every last SJW on the planet" mindset dialed up too high while looking at the original post. Everyone deserves a chance even if it only lasts a moment before they prove it's not worthwhile..or so I keep telling myself.
I don't even know the politics of a lot of people I know. I was actually recently surprised to find someone was closer to my own politics than I thought when I'd thought for years they were probably a Republican.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Any gays here with a flair for writing who can PM me a <hot> thinking-of-you paragraph or even two or three lines to my boyfriend who's overseas for a while? To be inserted in Sms. Something excruciatingly hot? sorry if this is the wrong thread.

• DRINK!
Reactions: yahooligan

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any gays here with a flair for writing who can PM me a <hot> thinking-of-you paragraph or even two or three lines to my boyfriend who's overseas for a while? To be inserted in Sms. Something excruciatingly hot? sorry if this is the wrong thread.
This is absolutely not the right thread for that. Or forum.

But I PM'd you you giant fag.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
hey boo

i'm naked and rubbing my neovagina while i look at pictures from your elementary school plays, the feeling of the coarse hair inside reminds me of your backhair; i just came. i collected some used tampons from your mom and can't wait for tea time later. tyrone is on his way so look forward to the HOT snaps i'll send later. good luck pozzing everyone in [name of country currently being infected by @Underestimated Nutria 's boyfriend]!

xoxo,
kiwifarms

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
I always viewed gay dudes as "men who just so happen to like other men" due to growing up with a gay lifelong family friend behaving like a rational adjusted human being and keeping his shit in the bedroom. He had gatherings at his house that sometimes featured men who also happened to be gay. I cannot think of a single instance throughout my entire childhood/adolescence where I stopped and thought "man, what a bunch of fags." They treated my family with a very much shared respect I'd expect from any sane adult and returned my own in kind. It just wasn't a big deal. I had absolutely zero concept of gay/bi/lesbo shit being anything other than yet another bullet point on the list of "differences that didn't/shouldn't really matter in responsible adult society."

..Then I got out into the world on my own, and before more than a few fucking years went by I found myself going "Why the fuck do all these faggots make it so hard on themselves?"

Which leads into my reiterated question:

Why do you Schwartz-twisters and clam-clappers make it so goddamn hard on yourselves?

I'm not asking for your favorite blame target. I've had very long, very informative discussions on the blame game until the wee hours of the night. This is purely a question where you stay on your side of the rainbow and take inventory for a moment (hence the fairly open question).
I think the problem is a vocal minority fucking it up for the majority. All the gay people I've known were chill. Unfortunately, some are obnoxiously narcissistic "you have to accept who I am, bigot" types that ruin things for the rest of them.
Y'all any know some trannies who aren't far-left assholes? I know there's probably some but so many of them are just garbage anymore.
I've never known a tranny. I've seen them, and it's awkward because I know I'm looking at a guy (trans-men pass easier). I think it's kind of shitty that transgendered people have hooked their cause up with the gay cause, because they aren't exactly the same thing, and it's starts to muddy the water of what is natural and what is a mental illness. And even amongst trans people, how many are truly "trapped in the wrong body" versus how many do this as fad, or for victim points, or to rage against the machine? Take Gamestop's Macho Ma'am showing all the signs of toxic white male privilege stomping around demanding people do what he says because he is now in the victim class.
You know, I kinda wish the LGBT movement was underground, like it was almost punk rock like back in the 1970s.
I wish it was more underground like polka, where people didn't really make a big deal about it, and if you found out someone was into it, you'd be like "ok, I don't get it, but what ever".

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
You know, I kinda wish the LGBT movement was underground, like it was almost punk rock like back in the 1970s.
I find the older, edgier era of LGBT culture more appealing as well, think John Waters, Pink Flamingos is fucking hilarious, it's kind of crazy to think how hand in hand it goes with wussified SJW culture that can't take a joke now when it used to be the opposite.

There was a time when they were content with just being a weird subculture, they just wanted to be left alone, but now we live in a world where to mainstream culture it's more normal to be gay that it is to be straight.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino