Serious LGBT Discussion -

averagejane

please pluck your nose hairs.
kiwifarms.net
Excluding WOKE fictional media, do lesbians have as much exposure as gay men and trannies these days?
every event in my town is swarmed with guys and troons. Even if I specifically look up the word lesbian. Are lesbo a minority or are they not as loud? Or are they less driven by their sexual desires as men thus have less insentive to put themselves out there? Genuinely interested.

Because, as a feminine lesbian who is attracted to feminine lesbians, I have very little to turn to these days with everything being swamped with dicks and girldick. my experience thus far has been that feminine lesbians are as rare as they are disinterested in fellow femmes lol. But even dykes are hard to come by these days

Surf and TERF

your girl dick is fake news
kiwifarms.net
Excluding WOKE fictional media, do lesbians have as much exposure as gay men and trannies these days?
every event in my town is swarmed with guys and troons. Even if I specifically look up the word lesbian. Are lesbo a minority or are they not as loud?
The type of partner you are looking for is probably staying hidden on purpose. My girlfriend and I both think lesbian communities are obnoxious and keep our sexualities on a need-to-know basis because of it. We wouldn’t have known the other was gay if we hadn’t met on an app.

My observation, at least online, is that MtFs REALLY love to hang out in lesbian communities. They love it so much that lesbian communities seem to be more about trans people than actual lesbians nowadays.

This isn’t relevant to your question but I personally don’t understand this obsession with being butch. I like women. I want them to look like women. Tomboys count as feminine in my book, but there’s a difference between looking practical and looking like you’ve transitioned. I have no idea why the latter is so popular.

raritycat

kiwifarms.net
every event in my town is swarmed with guys and troons. Even if I specifically look up the word lesbian. Are lesbo a minority or are they not as loud? Or are they less driven by their sexual desires as men thus have less insentive to put themselves out there? Genuinely interested.

Because, as a feminine lesbian who is attracted to feminine lesbians, I have very little to turn to these days with everything being swamped with dicks and girldick. my experience thus far has been that feminine lesbians are as rare as they are disinterested in fellow femmes lol. But even dykes are hard to come by these days
From what I've seen (as a gay man), every single time lesbians try and carve out a space for themselves- be it a bar, a once a month event, a support group, or an activity/hobby group- it will attract a horde of transbians and the real lesbians will disperse from the space over the following weeks or months. If one of the queer types tries to throw an event together for the lesbians, they'll usually make it "inclusive to everyone who isn't a gay man," and it ends up shitting the bed because the real lesbians know it's code for "some dude in a dress is going to hit on me" and avoid it like the plague.

I don't think lesbians are less driven, because you guys have major yearly events like Dinah Shore in Palm Springs, it's just that the mixed spaces are often futile due to a multitude of factors that lead to lesbians rage-quitting them such as (1) the amount of fag hags that latch on their gay friends and make it seem like every girl there is straight, (2) unicorn hunters, (3) transbians, and (4) the fat dangerhairs that are sadly actual lesbians.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
I know it's not going to sound all that helpful but while luck is the main component, if you're looking for a relationship it is going to require an active concerted effort and it'll be slightly harder but not unfeasible without the apps.

I've met previous boyfreinds at social activities I picked to try partially because I was curious, but also because I thought there was a decent chance of there being other gay men who weren't what I would call "scream queens" there; Cooking classes, book clubs, art exhibits etc. Ultimately I didn't meet my significant other at these places, but I did get a few dates out of them. I can also attest personally that Church's are also rife with conservative learning gays. It makes no sense but Gay men are statistically far more likely to be active in religious organizations. I wouldn't date a theist personally, but two of my friends met their boyfriend and husband this way.

There are venues where conservative LGB congregate in significant numbers, but this is one area the danger hairs do have an edge over us; because we don't make being gay obvious sometimes we don't even pick each other up.

Not sure what your gaydar is like but picking up the cues helps. Crossing legs, having a social job like being a teacher/cop/nurse, total disinterest in sports; yes they're stereotypes and one or two alone doesn't necessarily mean anything (my partner is literally the least feminine person I've ever met) but since we lack a Grindr for non-nymphos it does help.

Just my two cents.
btw I've heard that Episcopal churches have tons of gay dudes. The higher up the candle (e.g., more lace and perfume) the more of them there are.

What do you mean by feminine lesbian? Like, 'I have long hair and I own more than one dress and I wear lipstick occasionally', or 'I dress like a sorority girl'? (Or 'Dita von Teese is my style icon'?) If you look like a straight girl it's going to be hard for you--everyone'll assume you're some twink's hag. Plus most lesbians aren't into that look, as you've noticed.

Going to LGBT specific events is a terrible way to meet a partner or make friends in 2019. The percentage of people at those events who are losers is high, even if they're not troons. Just do hobbies that other gay people also like and there they will be, and even if none of them want to date you they'll have single friends.

KingQueen

President of the Eddie Dzial Fanclub #teameddie
kiwifarms.net
What do you mean by feminine lesbian? Like, 'I have long hair and I own more than one dress and I wear lipstick occasionally', or 'I dress like a sorority girl'? (Or 'Dita von Teese is my style icon'?) If you look like a straight girl it's going to be hard for you--everyone'll assume you're some twink's hag. Plus most lesbians aren't into that look, as you've noticed.
Butches are into it, if you can find them, but they'll probably be reluctant to approach you if they think you're straight or even bisexual.

• Informative
Reactions: Pitere pit

Pitere pit

Do you like my car?
kiwifarms.net
One thing that puts me off with the modern LGBT community is the anti-religious feeling that they have (but not with Islam, despite being the worst religion for LGBT rights) I'm not religious myself, just some agnostic gal, but I appreciate the moments when they help people with food or even housing. Families were saved during the depression by the dreaded things they hate, the nuclear family and the church. Even the church helped muslims ffs.
This year, during the local elections there was a talk about how pride in my city should be moved to the biggest park of my city, LGBT people replied that ''procesiones'' (the Easter parades carrying some woodwork from the 17th century) disturbs the traffic as LGBT pride, the problem is that when these happen you don't see disturbing shit like priests on dog suits or nuns with their tits out, is a somber scene, there are only people with heavy emotions about Christ dying, nothing else.
It's a wonder how my country's community is as whiny as the anglo countries, I thought that some years on economic depression could shape their world view better, but I'm wrong.
Another thing I dislike is the classism, I don't want to look like a SJW but this community is full of rich cunts who don't care about anything but themselves. I've been mocked for living in a working class area and further mocked for not having fancy white collar degrees like them (like arts or sociology) It's pretty hypocritical that they say that being gay is not a choice but being white working class is mockable, I didn't choose any of these things.

Last edited:

CorteXY

La la la Lola
kiwifarms.net
Please correct/direct me if I'm asking this in the wrong place --

What options are out there for somebody who doesn't want to be gay?

"Conversion/reparative therapy"?
(Is there such a thing as the above w/o the religious element??)

Negative reinforcement a la Pavlov?
On your own there's only so much you can do - and I have serious doubts any psychol/chiatrist in today's climate would even entertain the idea...

What's out there for somebody who just wants to be normal?

Pitere pit

Do you like my car?
kiwifarms.net

On your own there's only so much you can do - and I have serious doubts any psychol/chiatrist in today's climate would even entertain the idea...

You can't choose to be gay, but you can choose to be a faggot.
Conversion therapy doesn't work, you will like your same sex whatever you do.
However, you can grow yourself despite being gay. You can study some new trade, learn new languages, having more friends and all of that while liking your people with your same pumbling.
The key is not to focus your live on this issue, some people are left handed, they are not wrong just different, but most of them have careers, closed friends and a live, and they don't focus their lives on being lefties.
If you know someone who are suffering about this, I wouldn't recommend them to go to any LGBDJKF group, that would stunt their growth as a person, just tell them that they might need a new hobby, you can enjoy all activities while being LGBT, it doesn't matter at all. The problem is when someone focus their life on being that and not growing past being LGBT, that's where faggots are born.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You can be normal, there's no reason to act like a flamer. The alternative is pretty much to be miserable your entire life.

Senor Cardgage Mortgage

Dump Tell No Mandy!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

like what others say, you can't choose to be gay, it's just something that will always happen.

You can, however, choose your identity. You don't have to identity with the LGBT community. I sure as fuck don't and I'm bi.
The community is way too degenerate and disgusting. Pride Parades are the definition of Unwarranted Self Importance, but that's just my opinion.

Surf and TERF

your girl dick is fake news
kiwifarms.net

Stitcher has a good, short podcast series on conversion therapy. Episode 2 isn’t worthwhile but everything else is interesting.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net

If you are a gay, you are always a gay until Allah tosses you into Jahannam. Probably after, too. Though being attracted to males can be completely heterosexual and normal. Twink boipucci has been the ideal in all times and cultures. From Greece to Persia to Japan, pederasty has been the best -erasty. Modern liberals try to toss having patrician tastes with being a disgusting faget to normalize degeneracy, but the two are not the same at all.
isghey.png

K. V. Bones

No idea what I'm doing.
kiwifarms.net
I dont mind gay people, they can be what they want, just leave it at home and dont rub it in the public's face. Theres a saying, "gays are okay, faggots can go to hell"

Reactions: Fek

Nova Prime

Narrow Minded writing, Overextended thinking
kiwifarms.net
I've never had any gripes with gays, bisexuals, and lesbians since they tend to have a better mental consistency over their roommates the transgenders. I see transgender people as highly inconsistent because each individual has their own definitions for things relating to what makes them...them. There exist trans people that just want to live life as the other sex without bothering people and I respect that, but then you have the hormonally unbalanced ones that fly off the handle at just about any reason and never fault themselves ever such as Jonathan Yaniv. This major inconsistency within the transgender collective as a whole is why I don't trust transgender people very well, and the fact that they can complain enough to ruin someone's livelihood outright disappoints me.

Senor Cardgage Mortgage

Dump Tell No Mandy!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey Lesbos, question
What's your take on bisexual women? Do you give them a chance or is it an immediate turn off? Do you hate bisexual women?
I ask because one of my friends had a terrible experience with lesbian women despite getting along fine, her (friend) date immediately started talking shit to her when she (date) found she (friend) was bisexual

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
Hey Lesbos, question
What's your take on bisexual women? Do you give them a chance or is it an immediate turn off? Do you hate bisexual women?
I ask because one of my friends had a terrible experience with lesbian women despite getting along fine, her (friend) date immediately started talking shit to her when she (date) found she (friend) was bisexual
Can't answer for lesbians, but most gays seem to be into bi guys these days.

averagejane

please pluck your nose hairs.
kiwifarms.net
Hey Lesbos, question
Generally I'm more attracted to them because they are more feminine presenting than most lesbos. But I admit I've had bad experiences where bisexual girls are often only bicurious, not upfront on these intentions, and decide theyre not into girls as much as they initially thought and essentially waste my time.
I think it's less of a bi problem and more of a lgbt culture problem, where people are expected to be gay over everything. Straight girls are typically less ashamed to admit they find women attractive, but now adays EVERYTHING IS GAY and women are encouraged to leave men to be with women.
(Speaking of that, i really hate that pro-rebound shit woke folk push. "LEAVE HIM FOR HER!" as if that isn't going to be a Trainwreck of a relationship or anything.)

I personally don't have issues with bis and I'm still open to dating them if they're serious and not just fad-bi. I think lesbians who hate bis are pathetically insecure and just feel threatened by men. I don't think there's anything wrong with bis being a turnoff and setting boundaries like not wanting to be with bis, but being a massive sperg about it and calling bis traitors or sometimes gay or whatever these harpees bitch about is really r.etarded and deserves to be publicly mocked.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't answer for lesbians, but most gays seem to be into bi guys these days.
For the first couple of years of coming out of the closet, I absolutely smashed, because I'm very straight presenting and played the whole "This is my first time with a guy" card about a million times. Homos will clamber over broken glass if they think they're getting to suck a straight guy's dick.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino