Serious LGBT Discussion -

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
If you don't gargle HIV+ sperm on a regular basis then you are a homophobic straight male and you should be murdered by the government for your bigotry
It's not even a joke at this point.

I was watching an episode of Designated Survivor the other day, and this came up. Two black dudes, one was poz and didn't tell the other he was until they'd banged a few times and got deeper into the relationship.

Rather than "what an asshole", the show immediately lept into protecting serodiscordant relationships (uh huh) and the poz began justifying their actions. "You do know because I take my meds its safer to have sex with me than a new partner", "I didn't have or want to tell you", "Why should I be punished" etc and the negative partner ultimately repents and continues the relationship.

I'm glad I didn't pay for netflix to watch this, but I don't think I'll be using it much anymore. I'm seeing this creeping in a lot more whenever I look at new online productions like that.

I didn't think I'd be turning into a moral majority republican by my age but damn if I'm sick of woke kweens on bloody everything these days.

Why does the modern day LGBT movement supports Muslims and do LGBT pride parades actually benefit your community or push it back?
Because a lot of LGBT movements seem to be under the illusion that "UwU We can all accept each other and be fweinds when we cwush the cis mens" and forget that just because they're a minority at the moment where we live they're any less tyrannical.

They assume wrongly that being part of a minority makes you more thoughtful and tolerant, and they're very wrong. I've literally lost count of the number of fags who don't actually believe that IS was throwing us off buildings and shit like that.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not even a joke at this point.

I was watching an episode of Designated Survivor the other day, and this came up. Two black dudes, one was poz and didn't tell the other he was until they'd banged a few times and got deeper into the relationship.

Rather than "what an asshole", the show immediately lept into protecting serodiscordant relationships (uh huh) and the poz began justifying their actions. "You do know because I take my meds its safer to have sex with me than a new partner", "I didn't have or want to tell you", "Why should I be punished" etc and the negative partner ultimately repents and continues the relationship.

I'm glad I didn't pay for netflix to watch this, but I don't think I'll be using it much anymore. I'm seeing this creeping in a lot more whenever I look at new online productions like that.

I didn't think I'd be turning into a moral majority republican by my age but damn if I'm sick of woke kweens on bloody everything these days.

Because a lot of LGBT movements seem to be under the illusion that "UwU We can all accept each other and be fweinds when we cwush the cis mens" and forget that just because they're a minority at the moment where we live they're any less tyrannical.

They assume wrongly that being part of a minority makes you more thoughtful and tolerant, and they're very wrong. I've literally lost count of the number of fags who don't actually believe that IS was throwing us off buildings and shit like that.
"Serodiscordant" is such a pleasant word to describe "one person has a deadly disease that they could easily give the other person". The more that progressive push faggots to accept HIV as destiny the more I start to think that the government invented aids to kill of gays.

Between HIV acceptance, widespread troonery, and the recent hate for gay men in favor of any other sexual minority, it sure does seem like gay erasure is back and better than ever.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
In the greater scheme of things, I doubt it's that vital that everyone knows one is bi/gay/etc. unless seeking out a romantic or sexual partner.
That's the definition of people on the internet these days. Punch a nazi? Never once talked politics irl. CumbrainPigslave44? Never kissed another person. xe/zy bi pan trans NB otherkin? Never been in a relationship.

It's as if people label themselves by what they want in a partner yet never become that themselves as to at least be comparable to their desired waifu. The most passing tranny on AGDQ nobody even knew if was a dude or a girl, and they didnt bring attention to themselves so it required quite the detective work to figure out.

As opposed to all the trannies sitting with spread legs and baldspots on display. If you only meet flamboyant gays it's because you never noticed the remaining gays acting normally.

jellycar

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some Canadian musician came out as demisexual

For fucks sake being lesbian, gay or bi is a sexual orientation, being trans is a gender identity, demisexuality is neither, having sex with people you like/not liking one night stands is not a sexual orientation, LGBT people are opressed for their sexual orientation and/or gender identity, comparing that with demisexuality is dumb, nobody is opressed for that.

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net

For fucks sake being lesbian, gay or bi is a sexual orientation, being trans is a gender identity, demisexuality is neither, having sex with people you like/not liking one night stands is not a sexual orientation, LGBT people are opressed for their sexual orientation and/or gender identity, comparing that with demisexuality is dumb, nobody is opressed for that.
Gotta have that sweet, sweet label though. Ironic though, that in this day and age, not fucking people you haven't just met is considered a minority view.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

being a fag/lesbo isn't oppressed enough any more so we're onto the next thing.

• Agree
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

GHTD

nope
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's just easier to be a homophobe than to constantly suck the LGB (and T) community's collective dick.

I used to be supportive of the LGBT community. I thought they wanted to be part of everyone else, not in their own retarded echo chamber where non-gay/non-trans input is not allowed or accepted. Call me when you retards are willing to accept others help.

The Pink Panther

Pinky "Quartz" Universe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's just easier to be a homophobe than to constantly suck the LGB (and T) community's collective dick.

I used to be supportive of the LGBT community. I thought they wanted to be part of everyone else, not in their own exceptional echo chamber where non-gay/non-trans input is not allowed or accepted. Call me when you exceptional individuals are willing to accept others help.
Imagine being afraid of a faggot.

The term is not homophobe. The correct term is fag hater, which I too, identify as a fag hater.

• Dumb
Reactions: Senior Lexmechanic

Senior Lexmechanic

See you in a couple months, maybe.
kiwifarms.net

I used to be supportive of the LGBT community. I thought they wanted to be part of everyone else, not in their own exceptional echo chamber where non-gay/non-trans input is not allowed or accepted. Call me when you exceptional individuals are willing to accept others help.
Yes, I too hate all huwhites because there's a lot of rude assholes in their number.
Most people are assholes. If you use this site, you should have thick enough skin to realize that.

Reactions: exhausted

The Demon Pimp of Razgriz

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I too hate all huwhites because there's a lot of rude assholes in their number.
Most people are assholes. If you use this site, you should have thick enough skin to realize that.
The LGBT community seems to be filled with a certain kind of exceptional asshole though. And because of "oppression" people are afraid to call them out because then they would be "homophobic", "transphobic", sane human beings, etc.

Senior Lexmechanic

See you in a couple months, maybe.
kiwifarms.net
The LGBT community seems to be filled with a certain kind of exceptional asshole though. And because of "oppression" people are afraid to call them out because then they would be "homophobic", "transphobic", sane human beings, etc.
Normal gay people call them out all the time. The reason a lot of Gay-Straight Alliances are full of insufferable faggots and no one else is the same reason every identitarian group is full of insufferable faggots; most people have other things to do.
And if someone is being a piece of shit, and you call them out on being a piece of shit IRL (as opposed to Twitter or a circlejerk space), most people are going to recognize they're a piece of shit. The real world is not a college campus.

polonium

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get where you're coming from, but you are judging everyone with a certain characteristic based on a vocal segment of mentally ill people with no other personality. By that logic, you're a twitter SJW blue checkmark because someone somewhere who shares something in common with you is.

That Darn Mimic

Squeak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've said it in another thread somewhere and I'll say it again: even gay people are sick of the fags.

Most do just want equal rights; to be considered just another person. Idiot fags want more because after the big fights were won they still wanted blood. There are gays who find anything "pride" related to be disgusting and horrifying. A good chunk are here on KF.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
I've said it in another thread somewhere and I'll say it again: even gay people are sick of the fags.

Most do just want equal rights; to be considered just another person. Idiot fags want more because after the big fights were won they still wanted blood. There are gays who find anything "pride" related to be disgusting and horrifying. A good chunk are here on KF.
Shit, I'm gay and I'm sick of this faggotry.

Queer rights are just the cultural fig leaf that SJWs wear to shield themselves against criticism. At the end of the day, they only care about their own self-aggrandizement, and would happily throw other gay people under the bus if it meant more narcissistic supply for them. They do it every time someone gets peak trans'ed.

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
I get where you're coming from, but you are judging everyone with a certain characteristic based on a vocal segment of mentally ill people with no other personality. By that logic, you're a twitter SJW blue checkmark because someone somewhere who shares something in common with you is.
Unfortunately, most groups are judged by their vocal minority. That's just common sense. Because they are the ones that scream the loudest, they are who gets heard. And if the majority doesn't shout them down, they become the voice everyone hears and pays attention to. Though I don't believe all LGBT are this way, there are plenty that are, and we are already talking about a vocal minority of a really small minority. The wanton showcases of debauchery that are "pride parades" and the wannabe social activists in media and various political organizations are the face of the modern LGBT movement, for better or for worse. The quieter "majority of the minority" are, for the most part, letting these people speak for them. By this point, I actually would have expected the LGBT movement to have fragmented the same way the civil rights movement and feminist movement did.

• Disagree
Reactions: polonium

polonium

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, most groups are judged by their vocal minority. That's just common sense. Because they are the ones that scream the loudest, they are who gets heard. And if the majority doesn't shout them down, they become the voice everyone hears and pays attention to. Though I don't believe all LGBT are this way, there are plenty that are, and we are already talking about a vocal minority of a really small minority. The wanton showcases of debauchery that are "pride parades" and the wannabe social activists in media and various political organizations are the face of the modern LGBT movement, for better or for worse. The quieter "majority of the minority" are, for the most part, letting these people speak for them. By this point, I actually would have expected the LGBT movement to have fragmented the same way the civil rights movement and feminist movement did.
They kinda did: fags and gays.

The thing is, how do you be vocally normal?

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
The thing is, how do you be vocally normal?
Less about being vocally "normal" (you can't really vocalize that, you just don't act crazy), and more about being vocally against the crazies in your mist. Its one thing to see push back against extremists coming from outside the "tribe", so to speak. Its another to see ongoing, loud, and vociferous criticism from within it. Many LGBT people oppose what "pride parades" have become, but are content to simply not go. The loudest and and most constant criticism of the events are non-LGBT. The LGBT political arm is powerful, and nobody in media, entertainment, or politics wants to cross them. Gay criticism of these media outlets and political groups is muted and scattered at best and most of them are just as scared to go out on a limb as everybody else, despite the fact that those figures can't claim the moral high ground with them.

The situation isn't fragmenting nowhere near what happened to the civil rights movement in the 70s or 80s, as the militant blacks, black nationals, and afrocentrists started to come to blows with the more peaceful and traditional movers of the movement. There was some legitimate breakdown there that destroyed the coherency of the civil rights movement, and that hasn't really happened yet in the LGBT movement. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and the whole thing to collapse in a clusterfuck, probably over some damned foolish thing having to do with the "T" in that name, but it hasn't seemed to happen yet. The LGBT groups stick together like Jews in opposition to everyone else, even when their interests clearly don't align.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
OK, not gay here, but this is my take.

I've said it before. It's time to stop using "LGBT^&%#$" and go back to GLBT. NO Q. Q is for queer, which a short decade ago was expressly acknowledged by it's adherants to mean "leftist-extremist political gaydom." These filth deserve no recognition.
Until the fight for gay marriage/adoption/benefits was won, the term was always GLBT. When that fight was won, most gay folks decided they'd triumphed, set things right, and went on to live normal lives. Not so the lesbo-fascists and "queers" who decided to take advantage of the vacuum and go full reetard, overtaking both the voice of, and more importantly, the publicity/advocacy networks that gay men had up til then built.

Primacy of place SHOULD be given to gay men, who suffered the vast majority of bashing, murders, official discrimination, and police brutality.

I hope you join my crusade to change it back to GLBT.
It'll drive the commies apoplectic if it catches.

Last edited: