Serious LGBT Discussion -

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
@The Demon Pimp of Razgriz
The thing is, normal acting gays don't go and hang out with the crazy fags, so there's really little opportunity to interact with and criticise them.
I tend to hear from them a lot IRL despite not seeking them out,but I've full embraced the image of being literally Satan (anti-trans, anti-gender shit, anti-third wave, anti-polyamory, membership of a conservative center right party etc) so they're obviously drawn on crusade when greeted by the sight of a non-white who doesn't not meekly agree showering praise on his middle class latte quaffing saviour and is only too happy to play the race and sexuality cards on them.

It's fun watching their world view contort before my eyes.

The usual response is "You're an oreo slave who has willingly been tokenized" or some variation of usually including "master", "slave" or "you're not really gay".

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
I tend to hear from them a lot IRL despite not seeking them out,but I've full embraced the image of being literally Satan (anti-trans, anti-gender shit, anti-third wave, anti-polyamory, membership of a conservative center right party etc) so they're obviously drawn on crusade when greeted by the sight of a non-white who doesn't not meekly agree showering praise on his middle class latte quaffing saviour and is only too happy to play the race and sexuality cards on them.

It's fun watching their world view contort before my eyes.

The usual response is "You're an oreo slave who has willingly been tokenized" or some variation of usually including "master", "slave" or "you're not really gay".
I've a good buddy who is like this. Married gay man,full-on MRA, Conservative voter. You should see all the "You're a STRAIGHT CIS WHITE MALE!!!!!" crap he gets online in MRA forums from SJWs. Until he posts his pic. with him and his husband. He's 1/2 Black, 1/2 MicMaq competitive bodybuilder. LMAO

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
I've a good buddy who is like this. Married gay man,full-on MRA, Conservative voter. You should see all the "You're a STRAIGHT CIS WHITE MALE!!!!!" crap he gets online in MRA forums from SJWs. Until he posts his pic. with him and his husband. He's 1/2 Black, 1/2 MicMaq competitive bodybuilder. LMAO
I can easily believe that.

I spoke to my sister at university about this just the other day. Shes gets a shit time from some of the radfems in one of her classes because she got "outed" seeing a conservative white guy; somehow betraying the woke asian femenist dynasty her skin colour had automatically awarded her membership of.

It surprised me when I realised that neither of us have ever been called any term of racial abuse or had our sexual preference questioned by conservatives, even really far right ones. I've only ever been called an oreo or a slanty eyed cunt by woke non-white women or LGBTQXS1@ radfems and trannies.

2020: Where we are so progressive its conservative not to conduct a racist attack or deny gay men exist.

Last edited:

a6h51

kiwifarms.net
OK, not gay here, but this is my take.

I've said it before. It's time to stop using "LGBT^&%#$" and go back to GLBT. NO Q. Q is for queer, which a short decade ago was expressly acknowledged by it's adherants to mean "leftist-extremist political gaydom." These filth deserve no recognition.
Until the fight for gay marriage/adoption/benefits was won, the term was always GLBT. When that fight was won, most gay folks decided they'd triumphed, set things fight, and went on to live normal lives. Not so the lesbo-fascists and "queers" who decided to take advantage of the vacuum and go full reetard, overtaking both the voice of, and more importantly, the publicity/advocacy networks that gay men had up til then built.

Primacy of place SHOULD be given to gay men, who suffered the vast majority of bashing, murders, official discrimination, and police brutality.

I hope you join my crusade to change it back to GLBT.
It'll drive the commies apoplectic if it catches.
I'm Lesbian and I hate it when Igens (or Gen Z) and Millennials (or Gen Y) want to call themselves the Qu**r slur. I'm also one of the younger generations, and I've noticed that LGBT Boomers and Gen Xer's have been called the Q slur as well. I prefer it calling it Questioning. I also agree with you that the Q shouldn't be in LGBT.
What do you guys think of people with ASD being LGBT? I people always said that you can't have ASD and be LGBT, but there's been some sources saying that ASD folks are more likely to be LGBT. Also, the stereotypes people think ASD folks are is Asexual, or Heterosexual...

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
What do you guys think of people with ASD being LGBT? I people always said that you can't have ASD and be LGBT, but there's been some sources saying that ASD folks are more likely to be LGBT. Also, the stereotypes people think ASD folks are is Asexual, or Heterosexual...
That's kinda exceptional of the people you know if they think you can only be straight and autistic. I've met a few in my time who were on the spectrum and either gay or bisexual, and weren't just using the label to gain points with the woke crowd.

I can't see myself getting into a relationship with a guy on the spectrum, but autism doesn't discriminate on who it can affect.

Hyrip123876

Chernobyl FM
kiwifarms.net
Correlation more than anything. Your chances of being gay increase exponentially the more older siblings you have.
With ASD, your chances of having it grows with the age of your parents.

So what you've got here is if you're 8th born child in your family, the likelihood of being gay is going to be relatively high, but the odds of having ASD as well is only going to be high if both your parents are aged 40+... but intuitively, you aren't going to be 8th born in the family to parents that are aged 23 or 24.
I think the result is more LGB are ASD than the general population, but it's not that far from the norm. if 1 in 50 of the general public are ASD then its 1 in 40 of the LGB subset (not touching T with this lmao), but I haven't seen many studies on this, and the perception is probably inflated by the fact that a lot of sexual minorities grow up with this innate difference and being social stunted as a result-- e.g. a lot of gays justify some of the hedonism with the fact that they were opting out of sexual life in their teens while everyone else was experimenting and being stupid, so they sort of delay that phase until their 20s when they've become more self assured.

By contrast, a lot of ASDs (especially ones documented on KF) never really grow beyond interests developed in their youth, and because a lot of LGB culture is about confidence and some proficiency in human interaction, they're too introverted to be influential. Note I'm totally ignoring T in this assessment because T is its own separate beast.

yahooligan

Get ready for a surprise!
kiwifarms.net
I don't often come out to people (I usually keep it need-to-know), but when I do, I like to have some fun with it.

If it's someone I don't have to worry much about, I'll willingly drop a hint or two in advance just to see if they're perceptive enough to catch on. Even with that, the super-progressive types seem to have just as much trouble processing it. I may not be quite as extreme of a case, but I do enjoy the long, slow, double-blink of disbelief almost every time I do come out to someone as they visibly struggle to reconcile their cognitive dissonance.

The visibly woke people are just as guilty of buying into stereotypes. (audience-surprise.wav)

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
n
Some Canadian musician came out as demisexual

For fucks sake being lesbian, gay or bi is a sexual orientation, being trans is a gender identity, demisexuality is neither, having sex with people you like/not liking one night stands is not a sexual orientation, LGBT people are opressed for their sexual orientation and/or gender identity, comparing that with demisexuality is dumb, nobody is opressed for that.
Nobody is opressed for being a faggot. it's actually encouraged and protected.

CynicalGardevoir

somehow a libtard and boomer at the same time
kiwifarms.net
Controversial Opinion: Trans suicide jokes are not funny. To me, they're downright disgusting. I can take an edgy joke, but "hurr hurr 40%" or "trans suicide jokes outlive trans people" tier shit is enough for me to say "you know what, I don't want to associate with you., you're a genuinely awful person." Another thing it makes me say is "people being horrible to trans people is the rates are so high, you dumbass!"

I get it's funny to make fun of the myriad of made up genders and pronouns to a lot of people, and there are the gross troons who are only the way they are for attention of fetishism. However, if you make fun of people who are genuinely suffering a condition the visceral ridicule they get for existing and trying to gain rights and mocking something like SUICIDE, then I don't deem you a good person. Suicide as a result of years of feeling unaccepted is not fucking funny. I've made my "an-hero" jokes too over the years, but never towards people who are genuinely hurt. I would go more into my feelings towards that sort of thing, but this isn't the place for that

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Controversial Opinion: Trans suicide jokes are not funny. To me, they're downright disgusting. I can take an edgy joke, but "hurr hurr 40%" or "trans suicide jokes outlive trans people" tier shit is enough for me to say "you know what, I don't want to associate with you., you're a genuinely awful person." Another thing it makes me say is "people being horrible to trans people is the rates are so high, you dumbass!"

I get it's funny to make fun of the myriad of made up genders and pronouns to a lot of people, and there are the gross troons who are only the way they are for attention of fetishism. However, if you make fun of people who are genuinely suffering a condition the visceral ridicule they get for existing and trying to gain rights and mocking something like SUICIDE, then I don't deem you a good person. Suicide as a result of years of feeling unaccepted is not fucking funny. I've made my "an-hero" jokes too over the years, but never towards people who are genuinely hurt. I would go more into my feelings towards that sort of thing, but this isn't the place for that
Kill yourself.

The Pink Panther

Pinky "Quartz" Universe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Um, please, do yourself a grand favor. There's a particular place for uhhhh...individuals like you who uhhh...hate suicide jokes. Uhhh, I think it's a better fit for types like that of yourself:

Salad_Dodger

Was molested by Repzion's dead gramps.
kiwifarms.net
OK, not gay here, but this is my take.

I've said it before. It's time to stop using "LGBT^&%#$" and go back to GLBT. NO Q. Q is for queer, which a short decade ago was expressly acknowledged by it's adherants to mean "leftist-extremist political gaydom." These filth deserve no recognition.
Until the fight for gay marriage/adoption/benefits was won, the term was always GLBT. When that fight was won, most gay folks decided they'd triumphed, set things right, and went on to live normal lives. Not so the lesbo-fascists and "queers" who decided to take advantage of the vacuum and go full reetard, overtaking both the voice of, and more importantly, the publicity/advocacy networks that gay men had up til then built.

Primacy of place SHOULD be given to gay men, who suffered the vast majority of bashing, murders, official discrimination, and police brutality.

I hope you join my crusade to change it back to GLBT.
It'll drive the commies apoplectic if it catches.
As a Bi woman who has mostly been in same sex relationships, I think the 'movement' should be called GLB, I haven't fully been convinced that the T belongs.

I do believe that gay men have suffered the most and the G should be first as an honorific of sorts.

Men have suffered unspeakably worse for their homosexuality than women have. Like you said, not only the hate crimes and prejudice, both individual and institutional. Lesbians went stealth while cops bashed men at beats, bars and parades. I'm not saying lesbians haven't experienced homophobia but they often were seen as spinsters, career women, or crazy cat ladies, the eccentric aunt that never married etc.

Young gay males kicked out of home didn't have the same safety net that young girls have. Much in the same way that generally there are more community services for women than men.

I very much detest the term 'male privilege' it's stupid at the best of times but when lesbians speak of gay male privilege, I just can't...