Serious LGBT Discussion -

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder:
Don't sperg and act autistic if someone disagrees with your hot /controversial take. That is literally one of the rules in the OP.

Anyway, you may continue your banter, fam.

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shut the fuck up. Post your butt or GTFO.
you will find all LGBT ass-pics in the chat.

sadly this thread is not the ethics of asses, even though we’re all acting like asshats all the time on this forum.

Gingervitis

kiwifarms.net
As a Bi woman who has mostly been in same sex relationships, I think the 'movement' should be called GLB, I haven't fully been convinced that the T belongs.

I do believe that gay men have suffered the most and the G should be first as an honorific of sorts.

Men have suffered unspeakably worse for their homosexuality than women have. Like you said, not only the hate crimes and prejudice, both individual and institutional. Lesbians went stealth while cops bashed men at beats, bars and parades. I'm not saying lesbians haven't experienced homophobia but they often were seen as spinsters, career women, or crazy cat ladies, the eccentric aunt that never married etc.

Young gay males kicked out of home didn't have the same safety net that young girls have. Much in the same way that generally there are more community services for women than men.

I very much detest the term 'male privilege' it's stupid at the best of times but when lesbians speak of gay male privilege, I just can't...
Bisexual man here. Mostly attracted to women. I feel like women suffer just as much as men, albeit in different ways. Gays get beaten by their families and get made fun of for being less masculine, lesbians get the "can you guys kiss" and the insane amount of crazies (seriously, why are lesbians so batshit while gays are chill)?

Edit: clarified gender

Last edited:

Salad_Dodger

Was molested by Repzion's dead gramps.
kiwifarms.net
Bisexual here. Mostly attracted to women. I feel like women suffer just as much as men, albeit in different ways. Gays get beaten by their families and get made fun of for being less masculine, lesbians get the "can you guys kiss" and the insane amount of crazies (seriously, why are lesbians so batshit while gays are chill)?
Yeah, being oversexualized sucks but a firm "fuck off" usually nips that shit in the bud. Yep, I agree there is a lot of crazy to wade through. Feels.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a Bi woman who has mostly been in same sex relationships, I think the 'movement' should be called GLB, I haven't fully been convinced that the T belongs.

I do believe that gay men have suffered the most and the G should be first as an honorific of sorts.

Men have suffered unspeakably worse for their homosexuality than women have. Like you said, not only the hate crimes and prejudice, both individual and institutional. Lesbians went stealth while cops bashed men at beats, bars and parades. I'm not saying lesbians haven't experienced homophobia but they often were seen as spinsters, career women, or crazy cat ladies, the eccentric aunt that never married etc.

Young gay males kicked out of home didn't have the same safety net that young girls have. Much in the same way that generally there are more community services for women than men.

I very much detest the term 'male privilege' it's stupid at the best of times but when lesbians speak of gay male privilege, I just can't...
They had to deal with corrective rape and were singled out during the progressive era eugenics movement. They didn't exactly get a free ride.

Salad_Dodger

Was molested by Repzion's dead gramps.
kiwifarms.net
They had to deal with corrective rape and were singled out during the progressive era eugenics movement. They didn't exactly get a free ride.
I agree with you, I didn't say women haven't experienced homophobia. Being in a long-term lesbian relationship I've experienced it myself, albeit nothing worth documenting.

Men were also abused wIthin the framework of corrective and conversion therapy, beatings, electrodes to the genitals. Both sexes underwent heinous shit because of homophobia.

I do believe that gay men have had it worse, even in recent history fag bashing was considered sport, cops didn't care or they were perpetrating their own violence. People aren't generally associating lesbians with pedophilia and lets not bring up HIV/AIDS and everything from Reagan refusing to admit it's existence to all the fear mongering and conservative blame game.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
Even though I'm a faggot I really, really don't want to do anal. Can't we just cuddle?
It's okay, ass isn't on everyone's menu.

Cuddling is super awesome.
There are apparently some gay men who aren't into anal, although I'll confess that in all my many years of experience, I've yet to meet a single one.

One thing I would like to know though: are bisexual men more likely to be tops than full-blown gays? I don't know if there is a correlation here, but it would be mildly interesting to find out.

I'm a bisexual dude, and mostly top.