Serious LGBT Discussion -

Watermelanin

Proud self-hating degenerate
kiwifarms.net
Tolerance should not be equated with normalization.
If you're some flavor of gay, I have little problem with that. Just know that you are an outlier and arguably not well in the head. And that's fine. It being fine doesn't mean we should all see you as perfectly normal when you are quite obviously NOT normal. Faggotry should not be taught in primary schooling outside of maybe a sidenote in a sex-ed program. And we certainly shouldn't be making any effort to give them "representation" where their perversions are not directly relevant to the subject at hand.

Whether or not it's a choice or whatever has zero bearing on this stance. It's probably not a choice any more than my preference for redheads is. But one is perfectly normal and healthy and the other is just gay as fuck.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even though I'm a faggot I really, really don't want to do anal. Can't we just cuddle?
I'm with you on this one. It's not the act itself but the rigmarole of all the preparations that really kills it for me. I'll take a BJ over sticking it in the butt every time.

🥂 here here my good bitch
Ladies and gentlemen, the Ash Ketchum of butt diseases

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
As a Bi woman who has mostly been in same sex relationships, I think the 'movement' should be called GLB, I haven't fully been convinced that the T belongs.

I do believe that gay men have suffered the most and the G should be first as an honorific of sorts.

Men have suffered unspeakably worse for their homosexuality than women have. Like you said, not only the hate crimes and prejudice, both individual and institutional. Lesbians went stealth while cops bashed men at beats, bars and parades. I'm not saying lesbians haven't experienced homophobia but they often were seen as spinsters, career women, or crazy cat ladies, the eccentric aunt that never married etc.

Young gay males kicked out of home didn't have the same safety net that young girls have. Much in the same way that generally there are more community services for women than men.

I very much detest the term 'male privilege' it's stupid at the best of times but when lesbians speak of gay male privilege, I just can't...
Marry me

MsStevieMarie

Mmm... Bigot sandwich *drools*
kiwifarms.net
Have a trans friend who sent me a TEDx talk by some TV evangelist who trooned out. I didn't even last 5 minutes. I noped out around the time she started going on about the wage gap. I didn't have the heart to tell her I thought this person just traded one racket for another. Really does feel like the LGBT community is some kind of shonky religion these days.

vertexwindi

That's for employing me for eight years!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have a trans friend who sent me a TEDx talk by some TV evangelist who trooned out. I didn't even last 5 minutes. I noped out around the time she started going on about the wage gap. I didn't have the heart to tell her I thought this person just traded one racket for another. Really does feel like the LGBT community is some kind of shonky religion these days.
And that's why all the faggots in this thread aren't part of the wider LGBT community.

Mesh Gear Fox

Play the guitar on the MTV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And that's why all the faggots in this thread aren't part of the wider LGBT community.
It's been over a decade since I've been to pride. It's like all the bad stereotypes and depravity of the community is on full display. Some of the shit that goes on is just disgusting. I couldn't be a part of that anymore.

yahooligan

Get ready for a surprise!
kiwifarms.net
It's been over a decade since I've been to pride. It's like all the bad stereotypes and depravity of the community is on full display. Some of the shit that goes on is just disgusting. I couldn't be a part of that anymore.
The last time I got dragged to one, it ended up getting shut down by...drumroll please...protestors from Black Lives Matter!

I really wasn't sure what planet I was on for a moment (it was DC, cue audience surprise). Different flavor of degeneracy than I was expecting.

• Informative
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
While watching video coverage of the riots I got to thunking:
With all the hooplah going on about some negro dying of police brutality, I've seen dozens if not hundreds of posts promoting shit for blacks and slamming anyone who is remotely caucasian (or a race-traitor). Not one peep about proud gays and trannies despite June, aka Pride Month, starting in a few days. Add in that the Wuflu is still out there with no cure completed, could this spell the end, or at least slowdown, of the public caring what the fuck goes on with people's loins and sex preferences when race wars are happening?

I really hope it does because goddamn I can only take so much degeneracy when the hot season hits.

Teenage FBI

kiwifarms.net
There is no “wider LGBT community” because there is no “LGBT community.” Sure, homosexuals (“LG”) used to team up for political activism, but we won; the war is over in the Anglosphere. What’s left of those organizations has been commandeered by queer-theorizing, intersectional-feministing trxnsfxlx who bare little resemblance to the populations they claim to represent.

In reality, gay men and lesbians inhabit different ecosystems: separate bars, clubs, sports leagues, dating apps. Bisexual men have no presence, but I presume it’s different for lesbians because bisexual women never shut up about theirs.

Occasionally, some wayward cosplaying straight girl appears on Grindr, writes “dick pics are violence!” then cries into her Tumblr account. That’s the most I interact with “transmen.” As for MtF transsexuals, they aren’t interested in gay men and gay men aren’t interested in them. Would that lesbians were so lucky.

I think most of the people who opine on this stuff 1) aren’t gay or 2) if they are gay, they have very little experience.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is no “wider LGBT community” because there is no “LGBT community.” Sure, homosexuals (“LG”) used to team up for political activism, but we won; the war is over in the Anglosphere. What’s left of those organizations has been commandeered by queer-theorizing, intersectional-feministing trxnsfxlx who bare little resemblance to the populations they claim to represent.

In reality, gay men and lesbians inhabit different ecosystems: separate bars, clubs, sports leagues, dating apps. Bisexual men have no presence, but I presume it’s different for lesbians because bisexual women never shut up about theirs.

Occasionally, some wayward cosplaying straight girl appears on Grindr, writes “dick pics are violence!” then cries into her Tumblr account. That’s the most I interact with “transmen.” As for MtF transsexuals, they aren’t interested in gay men and gay men aren’t interested in them. Would that lesbians were so lucky.

I think most of the people who opine on this stuff 1) aren’t gay or 2) if they are gay, they have very little experience.
you're responding quite seriously to a shitpost. are you an actual teenager?

Reactions: FluffyTehFennekin