Serious LGBT Discussion -

littlearmalite

SPEND THESE THIRTY HOURS GETTIN FREAKAAAAAAAAAY
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dont know if this is serious or not, but what does a dick in the ass feel like? I can't really imagine it being enjoyable but of I'm obvilusly wrong, so mazletoph
Okay so, there's a thing people spread around about men having a g-spot in the prostate. I can tell you from experience, that is not the case for every dude. It really depends on what you're into. I've never bottomed, but most people I know who have, including my current boyfriend, described it thusly.

It's like having an extremely warm frank put in your bum. That's about it. Supposedly some guys take pleasure from getting rammed but the 'feel good' is more on the giving end than the receiving, as the rectal muscles are extremely strong and give a nice firm squeeze.

Obligatory 'faggot'.

Baguette Child

so tender and mild
kiwifarms.net
It's like having an extremely warm frank put in your bum.
I'd go one further and say it's like having an extremely warm and rigid frank put in your bum with probably too much force and at an awkward angle. Anal isn't for everyone, even among gay couples a lot of people choose not to partake in it. There are other things that can be done for entertainment that feel more pleasant for both participants.

I don't bottom very often (my husband prefers it when I top), but when I have I didn't exactly find it all that enjoyable. YMMV though. Some people do seem inclined towards enjoying it!

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
Dont know if this is serious or not, but what does a dick in the ass feel like? I can't really imagine it being enjoyable but of I'm obvilusly wrong, so mazletoph
Faggot bottom who genuinely enjoys it here.

Dunno exactly how I'd explain it but there's just this nice sensation of feeling a shlong being shoved up there, and the "prostate G-spot" is most definitely a real thing from my experience. I will say though that even if one would enjoy bottoming, they have to work towards it. Lots of perpetration and patience to make sure it goes smoothly otherwise it ain't gonna work (my first couple attempts weren't thought out and done on a whim with predictable terrible results for example).

In the end though, even with all the proper planning in the world it ultimately comes down to individual preference. Some guys just don't get pleasure out of taking dick no matter what they do or how many times they try it.

Mesh Gear Fox

Making plutonium from common household items
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm versatile, with a preference more for top but I do enjoy bottoming on occasion. I tend to have pretty intense prostate orgasms so it's worth all the prep work. But it is one of those things I really have to be in the mood for. If not, I won't enjoy it at all and it will be painful. It's really important to have a partner who will be gentle and is able to read your expressions so they don't hurt you.

Balion

kiwifarms.net
The society should pay more attention to the way how the LGBT movement treat people by their personal sexual preference. I do believe that every man or woman regardless of his or her sexual orientation doesn't deserve a bigoted prepossession, but why such a majority of LGBT people do not have a mutual attitude towards, for example, me? I once met one LGBT activist. I said him that I'm bisexual, which cheered up him for a while, but after I told him I have a girlfriend and I don't even think of having sex with a man for real (at least not when I'm freaking engaged), he immediately lost his joyful look and left me with disgust on his face. Is this how you teach people being tolerant without actually practicing tolerance for people with different preferences? If so, then I sincerely want LGBT to fuck off.

Last edited:

IceGray

"Dude, where's the bus?"
kiwifarms.net
They've been taught for so long to distrust straights that they can't accept "technically straights" without hating their guts.

Only slightly related: I am convinced the late 2010s-2020 trend of girls claiming they are lesbian is because they completely misunderstood the meaning of "Prince Charming never existed," to mean they should fall in love with girls to find their happy ever after.

The perks of looking for Waifu Charming include being able to indulge in feminine frivolity without being mocked for cishetitude.

Took me a long time to understand what "no Prince Charming" meant but I didn't jump to the conclusion that I should exclusively date women despite realizing I'm bi. Happy ever after means work from both sides, for one.

• Feels
Reactions: littlearmalite

Sigma

Eighteen Inches
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's only really recently that it's started to click that I'm bi even though I had suspicions for a while but I just prefered not to think about it. I remember noticing both boys and girls to some extent even before I really started noticing the sexual part and afterwards, I started to develop my tastes around both pretty quickly. But the funny part is that I've found it's easier to have self doubt when you're bi since you're some kind of in between liking one or the other. Also, since it's started to click, I've kinda been a little more freaked out since I've reopened that in my mind which ended up making attraction go out the window for the most part even though I'm still self aware enough to know that it's not that big of a deal. Hopefully my brain sorts it a bit better out soon but it's been strange and at times I've envied fully straight or gay people for being able to figure it out easier.

yahooligan

I'm a doctor, not a shitposter
kiwifarms.net
It's only really recently that it's started to click that I'm bi even though I had suspicions for a while but I just prefered not to think about it. I remember noticing both boys and girls to some extent even before I really started noticing the sexual part and afterwards, I started to develop my tastes around both pretty quickly. But the funny part is that I've found it's easier to have self doubt when you're bi since you're some kind of in between liking one or the other. Also, since it's started to click, I've kinda been a little more freaked out since I've reopened that in my mind which ended up making attraction go out the window for the most part even though I'm still self aware enough to know that it's not that big of a deal. Hopefully my brain sorts it a bit better out soon but it's been strange and at times I've envied fully straight or gay people for being able to figure it out easier.
Hooligan's Razor: never assume orientation is at fault when something can be explained by awkwardness alone. You sound like a nice enough and thoughtful person, but you and your sister each having some apparent orientation anxiety and are probably over-analyzing the shit out of yourselves and each other. Were you both homeschooled or are you twins?

Sigma

Eighteen Inches
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hooligan's Razor: never assume orientation is at fault when something can be explained by awkwardness alone. You sound like a nice enough and thoughtful person, but you and your sister each having some apparent orientation anxiety and are probably over-analyzing the shit out of yourselves and each other. Were you both homeschooled or are you twins?
We were homeschooled at one point but not for the majority of our lives. But sexuality oddness seems to run in the family since all of my family except my dad and younger brother aren't exactly straight. My mom, older sister and me are bi but my younger sister has her own thing going on.

yahooligan

I'm a doctor, not a shitposter
kiwifarms.net
We were homeschooled at one point but not for the majority of our lives. But sexuality oddness seems to run in the family since all of my family except my dad and younger brother aren't exactly straight. My mom, older sister and me are bi but my younger sister has her own thing going on.
I've actually known a couple of families like that, and believe it or not, there wasn't anything funny going on besides homeschooling. I think there's correlation but not causation there (i.e. smart, awkward parents try to save their kids from the same fate they suffered as children in public school, in the process they apply a little less rigorous sexual stereotypes hence the variation).

rga

kiwifarms.net
Dunno exactly how I'd explain it but there's just this nice sensation of feeling a shlong being shoved up there, and the "prostate G-spot" is most definitely a real thing from my experience. I will say though that even if one would enjoy bottoming, they have to work towards it. Lots of perpetration and patience to make sure it goes smoothly otherwise it ain't gonna work (my first couple attempts weren't thought out and done on a whim with predictable terrible results for example).
Real Gay Autist here; can confirm. If your butt is tense, it will feel very bad. My first irl buttsex experience I was not ready or willing and it was a mess of blood, tears and pain. But if your butt is relaxed and receptive it can feel good, because of the prostate and in a more general way like kinda like how taking a shit feels good.

Aidan

kiwifarms.net
Real Gay Autist here; can confirm. If your butt is tense, it will feel very bad. My first irl buttsex experience I was not ready or willing and it was a mess of blood, tears and pain. But if your butt is relaxed and receptive it can feel good, because of the prostate and in a more general way like kinda like how taking a shit feels good.
I'll be frank, this disgusts me. You have a way with words.

• Optimistic
Reactions: exhausted and rga

Sigma

Eighteen Inches
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From what I can tell, it's also a significantly psychological thing too but you could say that for sex in general. The more you're into it, the better it goes.

• Agree
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

rga

kiwifarms.net
I'll be frank, this disgusts me. You have a way with words.
Thanks. Are you an experienced asstronaut or an anal naïf? If the latter, try and report back.

From what I can tell, it's also a significantly psychological thing too but you could say that for sex in general. The more you're into it, the better it goes.
Yeah, true. I think for a lot of people that plays a really big role. I always thought that the 'fill me up' line refers to a psychological void as much as to the butthole itself.

Reactions: exhausted

Eldritch

I've seen too much
kiwifarms.net
A pet hypothesis I've had for awhile which I'd like feedback on:

Transmen are usually far more stable than transwomen.
I'm not sure of the cause, but in my personal experience, although every trans person I've met was a little weird at best, FtM are always easier to socialize with than MtF.
Even my mother, who worked as a nurse in a very left-leaning town, noted that transmen coming in for T-shots were almost always mild-mannered, while transwomen coming in for estro always seemed distraught, and threatened to harm themselves if they weren't seen quickly.
Could this be some inherent difference in how dysphoria presents between the sexes? Perhaps some co-morbid disorders are more common in MtF than FtM and vice versa?
With so many trans people railing against "medicalizing" their condition, I doubt we'll ever see a study on this.

littlearmalite

SPEND THESE THIRTY HOURS GETTIN FREAKAAAAAAAAAY
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm not sure of the cause, but in my personal experience, although every trans person I've met was a little weird at best, FtM are always easier to socialize with than MtF.
Even my mother, who worked as a nurse in a very left-leaning town, noted that transmen coming in for T-shots were almost always mild-mannered, while transwomen coming in for estro always seemed distraught, and threatened to harm themselves if they weren't seen quickly.
Could this be some inherent difference in how dysphoria presents between the sexes? Perhaps some co-morbid disorders are more common in MtF than FtM and vice versa?
With so many trans people railing against "medicalizing" their condition, I doubt we'll ever see a study on this.
FTMs are generally just tomboys that have gotten dragged into the troon cult and like having smoll tiddy / being called sir /etc. As far as the dysphoria aspect, the few FTMs I know tell me that it comes from a sense of being stuck in a frail, fragile body where they're constantly looked down on and objectified for their feminine traits.

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

raritycat

kiwifarms.net

Gotta get that horse estrogen quick when your "client" expects you at his hotel in 45min or less!

But also, FtMs (like any woman) are just more discreet about their being fucked up. It'll happen behind closed doors when a professional isn't looking (or when they are surrounded by yes men who will excuse it).

exhausted

Not mad on the internet, just sad on the internet.
kiwifarms.net

To not ramble too much, that's the difference between male and female socialization. The way you were raised to act doesn't suddenly change when you decide you're a different gender.
Also, troons typically have personality disorders, and with my experience in knowing an unfortunate amount of people with them- the women tend to be more quiet in person and batshit over text or online, while the men are ball to the wall fucking insane whenever and wherever they want.