Serious LGBT Discussion -

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
I want the discussion to be empowering for LGBT
Maybe you should stop mention T in the same category as LGB first then? By forcing T with LGB, you suggest that LGB is born in the "wrong body". Which is per definition homophobic. LGB does not have gender dysphoria in any way, and suggesting we have that is retarded.

Toucan

Peace on earth!
kiwifarms.net
The T is in the LGBT acronym because trans people have always moved in the same circles as Lesbians gays and bikes. Wherever you find gay people you find trans people. The movement for Trans liberation closely mirrors gay liberation. Trans people have always worked hand in hand with gay people towards liberalisation of attitudes towards the community.
The first rock thrown at Stonewall was thrown by a trans person, as the popular narrative goes.
It is also a form of solidarity that the gay community shares its political movement with trans people. The understanding is that trans people can not succeed in achieving their goals without the help of the broader queer community and the queer community could never have achieved its goals without the trans people. By amalgamating their movements they also make it harder for reactionary forces to work against them.
Thats why

Syaoran Li

White Trash Weeaboo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The T is in the LGBT acronym because trans people have always moved in the same circles as Lesbians gays and bikes. Wherever you find gay people you find trans people. The movement for Trans liberation closely mirrors gay liberation. Trans people have always worked hand in hand with gay people towards liberalisation of attitudes towards the community.
The first rock thrown at Stonewall was thrown by a trans person, as the popular narrative goes.
It is also a form of solidarity that the gay community shares its political movement with trans people. The understanding is that trans people can not succeed in achieving their goals without the help of the broader queer community and the queer community could never have achieved its goals without the trans people. By amalgamating their movements they also make it harder for reactionary forces to work against them.
Thats why

1. Queer is a slur used to attack gay and bi men. Even if the trannies and punk lesbians in the Woke Left try to make it the "proper" term, it's still a slur.

2. There were no trannies at Stonewall. Period. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar and a far-left revisionist.

Marsha P. Johnson wasn't a tranny (he was a drag queen and Marsha was a character he played in his drag shows) and he wasn't even allowed at Stonewall since it was very much a Whites Only place.

3. The T have always been parasites on the wider GLB movement and were only let in because a lot of the laws that criminalized being gay or bi were also used to target trannies since cross-dressing was one of the easiest ways to get charged back in the day.

It was simply strength in numbers that made sense back in 1971 but is completely worthless in 2021.

The T had their fight fully won the moment homosexuality and bisexuality were removed from the DSM in 1973 and being gay was decriminalized in most states.

Trannies were only kept around because they were extremely few in number prior to the Obama years and as such, were a lot more quiet and rare. Once same-sex marriage was fully legalized on the federal level, troons became the new cause du jour to keep fueling the money train for the supposedly "non-profit" Activism Industrial Complex.

Toucan

Peace on earth!
kiwifarms.net
1. Queer is a slur used to attack gay and bi men. Even if the trannies and punk lesbians in the Woke Left try to make it the "proper" term, it's still a slur.

2. There were no trannies at Stonewall. Period. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar and a far-left revisionist.

Marsha P. Johnson wasn't a tranny (he was a drag queen and Marsha was a character he played in his drag shows) and he wasn't even allowed at Stonewall since it was very much a Whites Only place.

3. The T have always been parasites on the wider GLB movement and were only let in because a lot of the laws that criminalized being gay or bi were also used to target trannies since cross-dressing was one of the easiest ways to get charged back in the day.

It was simply strength in numbers that made sense back in 1971 but is completely worthless in 2021.

The T had their fight fully won the moment homosexuality and bisexuality were removed from the DSM in 1973 and being gay was decriminalized in most states.

Trannies were only kept around because they were extremely few in number prior to the Obama years and as such, were a lot more quiet and rare. Once same-sex marriage was fully legalized on the federal level, troons became the new cause du jour to keep fueling the money train for the supposedly "non-profit" Activism Industrial Complex.
lol ok

Kornula

kiwifarms.net

Preach it, Brother..or sister as the only case may be!

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
I came out as a gay man in 1982. I lived in San Francsisco no less. I knew life in The City™ made my life a whole lot easier being immersed with my own kind: guys who got naked with each other at literally the drop of a hat. I knew leaving the confines of The City™ could get me beat up if I said the wrong thing.

I also recall some of us The Gays™ would chat up about how great life would be if everywhere else was like The City™ where no one gave a shit if they were gay or not. Lots of The Gays™ agreed with this dream once upon a time....

Flash forward 15 years later where I have been living in Alaska and went back to The City™ to visit . I walked into a familar bar for a drink ...and a hookup maybe. Sat down, started chatting with this sexy guy.. He asked about half way through my obvious flirting to ask if I was hitting on him.
To which I said yes.

He said that he was flattered but straight. He then went on to point out this is no longer a 'gay" bar. We carried on a polite conversation for 15 or so minutes.. Naturally, since I had not gotten my jollies, I went to what I knew was still a gay bar, walked in, got a drink, started to flirt with a guy.. made sure he was you know.. gay, Flirted,

He flirted back.

I then proceed to tell him my recent encounter with a polite straight guy. Gay guy then stops to tell me he finds this story sad as we are no longer living in our "special place" .

That was a boner killer for me right there.

I realized at that moment The Castro Polk Street districts were nothing but self imposed Gay Ghettos - that The Gays™ still wanted to remain shut off to the world in.

Today, that sentiment has fermented into a huge wall of self imposed hate built on lies they tell themselves.

XeXerself

kiwifarms.net

One of the people who was actually at Stonewall, Fred Sargeant, is still alive today, and despite trying to correct the misinformation spread over the years (there was never a brick thrown and Marsha was actually late to the riots), ~queers~ hate him because he isn't woke and it goes against their narrative that gay and bisexual people didn't actually work for their rights and owe everything to transwomen.

(And even if Marsha really was a transwoman, wouldn't he be considered "straight" by their standards and therefore privileged...)

Last edited:

space marine 0434

bruh stargender, doesn't exist
kiwifarms.net

The older ones are " stealth", and quieter. Those are usually hard to spot.

space marine 0434

bruh stargender, doesn't exist
kiwifarms.net
Dude's not a virgin and he's not effeminate anymore (highschool bullying broke him of that). He gets by with cognitive psychology techniques and oddly swears by meditation as a way to control the negative feelings associated with the disorder. He gets along fine. I guess he's just repressing and brainwashed and needs to get a dick chop ASAP to be his true self though according to troon ideology. Even though he'd readily admit he's not cured by any means. It's just symptom management. But then, that's all the hormones and surgery are too. Sadly a true cure for this stuff is probably a very long way off.
the true cure is possibly the hardest.

Enjoy_the_Soylence

kiwifarms.net
Fred Seargeant got his Twitter account back I see. Benjamin Cohen of Pink News got him suspended for pushing back on some tranny lies. (I can't find evidence of this anywhere. I swear it happened.)

Yinci

Another Lain PfP
kiwifarms.net
I got a opinion to consider. This is the western world's version of coping with lifting the oppression of people's personal lives not just in the field of sexual attraction. Other Cultures have their own weird ways with non-cis sexuality and we have a narrow view of it. the Brutal hostility in Islamic and Christian areas worries me and I can't blame my paranoia on reactionaries.

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Queer is such a stupid word. Queer, pansexual, non binary, they are all just fictitious labels people give themselves to be snowflakes and its irritating.

I'll tell you why I will never refer to Chris as a she. He's still male. In a way he really is invading women's spaces. Like most troons. The fights over bathrooms and being in an all-girl hall and stuff is literally ruining things for women and it is unnecessary. I'm not even trying to go all feminist when I say this either. What JK Rowling said was retarded because she fears for women in bathrooms being attacked by troons. My issue is troons being able to use women's restrooms regardless. (And really its better standing to piss lbr bc you aren't touching the urinal.)

Noir drag freak

kiwifarms.net
Maybe you should stop mention T in the same category as LGB first then? By forcing T with LGB, you suggest that LGB is born in the "wrong body". Which is per definition homophobic. LGB does not have gender dysphoria in any way, and suggesting we have that is retarded.

I'm conflicted on the T. For one thing, the history of homosexuality in the West has long been linked to gender conforming. In fact, from an anthropological perspective, gender nonconformity and adult homosexuality tends to go hand in hand. I am not saying that homosexuality is linked to gender dyshoria, but homosexuals do exhibit gender non-conforming behavior. In fact, there were a sub-set of homosexuals in 1920s New York who went by the name of sissies, panies, and faeries. Due to their gender non-conforming behavior, they were thought of as the third gender. This allowed working class men, especially from Latin Countries, to have sex with them without losing their status normal. I could go on but that would be too much work. I support trans in some ways, but not in others.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
I'm conflicted on the T. For one thing, the history of homosexuality in the West has long been linked to gender conforming. In fact, from an anthropological perspective, gender nonconformity and adult homosexuality tends to go hand in hand. I am not saying that homosexuality is linked to gender dyshoria, but homosexuals do exhibit gender non-conforming behavior. In fact, there were a sub-set of homosexuals in 1920s New York who went by the name of sissies, panies, and faeries. Due to their gender non-conforming behavior, they were thought of as the third gender. This allowed working class men, especially from Latin Countries, to have sex with them without losing their status normal. I could go on but that would be too much work. I support trans in some ways, but not in others.
I despise feminine gays, because men are majorly masculine. Not 100% masculine, it's impossible to be either 100% masculine or feminine. The definition of homosexuality is to be fully attracted to it's own gender. Again, I'm not accusing you of meaning this, but in essential. Homosexuality is not a personality disorder, but many people like to think that and scream homophobia when the feminine gays gets told to stop pretending to be more feminine just because they're gay.

I would say that feminine gays are homophobic, because they are damaging the reputations to gays.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Living It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everybody forgets to count the gays that don't stick out like sore thumbs. If your sample set is 100% "YAAAAS QUEEEEEN" then yeah, all gays do exhibit gender-non-conforming behavior. The ones who are conforming, you probably aren't aware are gay. Something to consider.
I have had multiple dates who told me they almost didn’t believe I was gay.
They said I acted ‘too straight to be gay’, and I thought that was pretty funny.
Same type of thing happened with the normal people who found out I’m gay, they just didn’t believe it because I don’t deck myself out in rainbows or watch Drag Race.