Serious LGBT Discussion -

Noir drag freak

kiwifarms.net
I despise feminine gays, because men are majorly masculine. Not 100% masculine, it's impossible to be either 100% masculine or feminine. The definition of homosexuality is to be fully attracted to it's own gender. Again, I'm not accusing you of meaning this, but in essential. Homosexuality is not a personality disorder, but many people like to think that and scream homophobia when the feminine gays gets told to stop pretending to be more feminine just because they're gay.

I would say that feminine gays are homophobic, because they are damaging the reputations to gays.

I don't think that feminine gays ruin the reputation of gays. I know this is sounds like the whole "trans started the gay movement". But according to academics, it was the gender non-conforming behavior of femme gays that gave birth to modern homosexuality. We were lopped together in the beginning.

Though, I do agree that some gay men do act like caricature of women. But that's another story.

Everybody forgets to count the gays that don't stick out like sore thumbs. If your sample set is 100% "YAAAAS QUEEEEEN" then yeah, all gays do exhibit gender-non-conforming behavior. The ones who are conforming, you probably aren't aware are gay. Something to consider.

I wasn't talking about the "YAs Queen" types. I meant that I think gay men appear different than straight men. The micro-mannerism that gay men have

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
Queer is such a stupid word. Queer, pansexual, non binary, they are all just fictitious labels people give themselves to be snowflakes and its irritating.

I'll tell you why I will never refer to Chris as a she. He's still male. In a way he really is invading women's spaces. Like most troons. The fights over bathrooms and being in an all-girl hall and stuff is literally ruining things for women and it is unnecessary. I'm not even trying to go all feminist when I say this either. What JK Rowling said was retarded because she fears for women in bathrooms being attacked by troons. My issue is troons being able to use women's restrooms regardless. (And really its better standing to piss lbr bc you aren't touching the urinal.)
Anchorage had a "bathroom bill" proposed on the city docket 4 or 5 years ago. Back then, i testified against it as I had no idea who any of the troons were. Now, thanks to some of my conservative (and now only) friends, I am much wiser. However, I have lost almost all my friends for my support of any "bathroom bill". They just don't get it no matter how many times you try to explain it to the left.

We state that any "bathroom bill" will allow for KNOWN AND REGISTERED sex offenders will and have abused said "bathroom bills" . Their response to this .. every single fucking time is: "So you think every single tranny is a sex offender??"

They have zero comprehension skills.

Autumnal Equinox

Let's rock!
kiwifarms.net
They said I acted ‘too straight to be gay’, and I thought that was pretty funny.
Same type of thing happened with the normal people who found out I’m gay, they just didn’t believe it because I don’t deck myself out in rainbows or watch Drag Race.
Been there as well. I don’t talk in a feminine lisp or flap my hands around. I can’t stand Cher or Madonna or Lady Gaga or whoever the big gay icon is now. Shopping bores me, I’d rather watch a gruesome horror movie than a chick flick or musical, etc. I’ve been told I have internalized homophobia because I don’t act like Richard fucking Simmons. It’s crazy to me that these people will convince themselves you’re not REALLY gay unless you act like a walking caricature.

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
They said I acted ‘too straight to be gay’, and I thought that was pretty funny.

Been there as well. I don’t talk in a feminine lisp or flap my hands around. I can’t stand Cher or Madonna or Lady Gaga or whoever the big gay icon is now. Shopping bores me, I’d rather watch a gruesome horror movie than a chick flick or musical, etc. I’ve been told I have internalized homophobia because I don’t act like Richard fucking Simmons. It’s crazy to me that these people will convince themselves you’re not REALLY gay unless you act like a walking caricature.
I feel your pain, brother! (sorry if I "misgendered" you. ha ha)

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
I don't think that feminine gays ruin the reputation of gays. I know this is sounds like the whole "trans started the gay movement". But according to academics, it was the gender non-conforming behavior of femme gays that gave birth to modern homosexuality. We were lopped together in the beginning.
Hm, I don't think I can deny that. Because the normal gays went unnoticed, and well. Why should they give a shit about people risking their lifes, for something they easily can change? Survival of the best.

I hear you. The only gay artist I like, is Mariah Carey. But she's not that popular in the gay community from what I see, but I began to despise Gaga when gays began flocking to her and she stopped being unique.
You could argue that my taste for cutesy K/J-Pop, kawaii, Versace and skincare shit is gay, but I have yet to see any western gay that are as spesial like me. Not all.
Horror is nice, but I prefer it being anime. Western horror movies are more obnoxious nowadays. They rely too much on sound effects and jumpscares, to force you to be scared. Like slapping on some "creepy" music on a not creepy at all scene and them bam.

I'm slightly conservative, racist and transphobic. No way, if I'm going to have any relation to any that aren't all 3. Fucking a black dude is worse than zoophilia in my opinion.
I have given up on having any new gay friends, after a while. They want to fuck me and then they get mad for me not wanting.
If I have never met a single gay person in my life, I'm sure I still would be positive to us. There's not a requirement to having a mental illness to being gay, but I understand why people think so. Because there is so fucking far between gays that are not retarded and deserves the mercy kill.

But anyway, the ones telling that you're not gay for not acting "gay". Is the one who really are the ones who have internalised homophobia. Homosexuality is only about being attracted sexually and romantically to it's own gender. Not a personality disorder, and any statement about having to act a certain way to be gay. Is homophobic.

Noir drag freak

kiwifarms.net
Hm, I don't think I can deny that. Because the normal gays went unnoticed, and well. Why should they give a shit about people risking their lifes, for something they easily can change? Survival of the best.

Unless, you're wealthy/elite , dirt poor, or super talented, I think you should care. You do know that middle-class,gender-conforming homosexuals throughout the Western World had to worry about blackmail. That was one of the reasons why openly gay men couldn't get a high-status/high-paying job. And if you were discreet about your homosexuality, you still had the same risk of unemployment and legal trouble. That's one of the reasons why gays in the 1960 campaigned so hard.

It was the gender non-conforming homosexuals that gave the conforming ones a cover, although that cover was very thin.
I hear you. The only gay artist I like, is Mariah Carey. But she's not that popular in the gay community from what I see, but I began to despise Gaga when gays began flocking to her and she stopped being unique.
You could argue that my taste for cutesy K/J-Pop, kawaii, Versace and skincare shit is gay, but I have yet to see any western gay that are as spesial like me. Not all.
Horror is nice, but I prefer it being anime. Western horror movies are more obnoxious nowadays. They rely too much on sound effects and jumpscares, to force you to be scared. Like slapping on some "creepy" music on a not creepy at all scene and them bam.

I'm slightly conservative, racist and transphobic. No way, if I'm going to have any relation to any that aren't all 3. Fucking a black dude is worse than zoophilia in my opinion.
I have given up on having any new gay friends, after a while. They want to fuck me and then they get mad for me not wanting.
If I have never met a single gay person in my life, I'm sure I still would be positive to us. There's not a requirement to having a mental illness to being gay, but I understand why people think so. Because there is so fucking far between gays that are not retarded and deserves the mercy kill.

But anyway, the ones telling that you're not gay for not acting "gay". Is the one who really are the ones who have internalised homophobia. Homosexuality is only about being attracted sexually and romantically to it's own gender. Not a personality disorder, and any statement about having to act a certain way to be gay. Is homophobic.

I have a gay friend like you, but he's Asian. Except the racist and transphobic part. I think that gay culture is complicated, because a great percentage of pre-homosexual children were gender non-conforming. Add to that how early gay culture was derived from feminine elements from the dominant culture, that's how we got here. I think that you should read three books on this subject. They about the development of the modern homosexual identity.

Drag-on Knight 91873

"Listen man, it's complicated."
kiwifarms.net
I like horror when it's surreal (Requiem from the Darkness comes to mind) or character studies (such as Perfect Blue and Monster) and cartoons are good at depicting strange visuals. Live-action keeps insisting on grounded slasher horror. Sure, in the 80s, it was because practical effects were rarely up to the director's vision. Before you say Alien, remember that for every good horror movie, there's a bunch of shitty ones like Elves or any other garbage on Best of the Worst. Modern horror movies no longer have that excuse and to me, jumpscares are the low-effort version of gore effects and these effects are mistaken by Western directors to be the payoffs in horror movies when they're really just elements to the payoff on screen.

What? I'm supposed to talk about gay culture?! Troons fucked everything up, even their own cause. Gender reassignment pre-Clown World was rare and strange, but didn't threaten to set back gay culture. It's after gay marriage became Federal Law that Troons turned into habitual line-steppers and dragged the Lesbians with them. Gay men understand not to act like shrieking weirdos after they won.

Last edited:

Vingle

kiwifarms.net
Unless, you're wealthy/elite , dirt poor, or super talented, I think you should care.
I'm a neet, so it wouldn't affect me now. While I know that not all gays are bad. The ones that acts normal gets by anyway, I refuse to contribute to the fact that a lot of retards gets to live a easy life while still being retarded, without consequences for them. It's petty, but why should I care. When most just want to hurt me?

Puerto Pollo

kiwifarms.net
I have had multiple dates who told me they almost didn’t believe I was gay.
Same type of thing happened with the normal people who found out I’m gay, they just didn’t believe it because I don’t deck myself out in rainbows or watch Drag Race.

Your avatar makes this statement... dubious

Banditotron

What's the ugliest part of your body?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a neet, so it wouldn't affect me now. While I know that not all gays are bad. The ones that acts normal gets by anyway, I refuse to contribute to the fact that a lot of retards gets to live a easy life while still being retarded, without consequences for them. It's petty, but why should I care. When most just want to hurt me?
You're entirely right, in that regard. Why should you care about people who want to hurt you? For reasons beyond my understanding, idpol culture is obsessed with making as many enemies as possible. For every campy gay who'd want to see you prostrate on a cross for not being woke enough, there's camp and non camp 20 gays who don't. But those 20 can't save you from the one who does want to see you ruined, so what does it matter? The one asshole will make a million enemies and then hide behind everyone else as their shield. LGBT activists, and more recently mainly TRAs, are incapable of live-and-let-live anymore.
You've got no reason to trust me, but I hope you believe me when I say the average gay understands boundaries and doesn't have it out for you. The ones who have no boundaries and have it out for you? I have no idea how to stop them, either.

Vingle

kiwifarms.net
You've got no reason to trust me, but I hope you believe me when I say the average gay understands boundaries and doesn't have it out for you. The ones who have no boundaries and have it out for you? I have no idea how to stop them, either.
I don't mean they're exactly out to get me, should've been more clear about that. It's just that, most don't have any humanity left and are generally shit humans.
Got a bf for now, and Grindr is deleted. Surprisingly, I have it a lot better without it.

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
Funny but nearly the same thing happens to me quite a lot. For almost the exact same reasons.
I HATE musicals (execpt: Sweeny Todd, Avenue Q and The Book of Mormon)

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
It's what hedonism does to a person. Without self control, a person loses sight of anything but momentary pleasure.
What I find intersting is that its super easy for gay men to get sex with other gay men. Because we are men, ask us to get naked ...and boom.. off comes our clothes. Straight guys have to beg, plea, write poetry to get a girl to show part of her boob. They have to work for it (most the time)

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Living It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I find intersting is that its super easy for gay men to get sex with other gay men. Because we are men, ask us to get naked ...and boom.. off comes our clothes. Straight guys have to beg, plea, write poetry to get a girl to show part of her boob. They have to work for it (most the time)
I mean, yeah it’s easier to get laid. I’ve tried that, hookups that is, but hookups just can’t beat a loving relationship with someone else, and that’s much harder to find.
Not exactly ’hard to find‘ in an incel way, but more like people are so used to hooking up that an actual relationship isn’t what many people seem to be looking for.

Dr. Sexbot

The Positronic Pimp
kiwifarms.net
I've said this before in this thread, but I nearly always get a funny double-take when I come out to someone. There is a moment of cognitive dissonance while the person reboots a little, then we continue with the conversation. Nearly every time.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Living It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've said this before in this thread, but I nearly always get a funny double-take when I come out to someone. There is a moment of cognitive dissonance while the person reboots a little, then we continue with the conversation. Nearly every time.
Half the time they think I’m fucking with them. Just a look like “nigga, you sure?”

Jerri's Kid

Moist as a snack cake.
kiwifarms.net
Unless, you're wealthy/elite , dirt poor, or super talented, I think you should care. You do know that middle-class,gender-conforming homosexuals throughout the Western World had to worry about blackmail. That was one of the reasons why openly gay men couldn't get a high-status/high-paying job. And if you were discreet about your homosexuality, you still had the same risk of unemployment and legal trouble. That's one of the reasons why gays in the 1960 campaigned so hard.

It was the gender non-conforming homosexuals that gave the conforming ones a cover, although that cover was very thin.
You make an excellent point here. I used to be very critical of the gender-nonconforming gays and lesbians because it seemed like being a part of the community meant dressing and acting a certain way, and I had no interest in becoming a stereotype. However, I learned to accept that my current freedoms were a result of those who couldn't (or refused to) fit in and that my attitude wasn't much different from straight, homophobic people.

Just because I don't feel like I fit with the community doesn't mean I should write off the people who do and get a lot of value out of it.

Sometimes, though, I wish we had more freedom to express ourselves. For instance, at the last lesbian book club I attended, the women there were 100% convinced that the The Handmaid's Tale society was imminent because Trump was president. I had actually read the book (they only saw the TV show) and thought they were being irrational and could argue why, but I was too afraid of them lashing out against me to say anything. I'm no right winger and I've voted for both Democrats and Republicans at times, but it seems like you can't have a nuanced view anymore, especially in the LGBT community.

The T has especially become a problem. I used to be supportive of them because the transsexuals I knew in the 90s were nothing like the aggressive, narcissistic creeps that you see on places like Twitter. It's difficult now for me to support a community that flat out gives a green light (as well as all of the funding) to anything that the T does, even though they've systematically broken apart every lesbian group I've contributed to since the late 2000s with their drama and selfish behavior. I have even less reason now to become a part of this community so I've basically written all of it off, though I feel sad about doing that sometimes.