Serious LINK Thread - I am one stinky MOFO

underscoredash

kiwifarms.net
You can refer to my previous entry point in this thread:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/chainlink-fucking-mooning.46029/
After having been shat on by the likes of @Null and @CrunkLord420 for my investment choice, only for you to have both been BTFO, I feel like it's only fair to have a serious thread dedicated to Chainlink. If you want to understand why I'm so adamant about this, yes I actually have read the whitepaper. And the mixacles whitepaper, and when I get around to it, Hyperledger Avalon (which will integrate LINK). But let's be real here. The crypto market could only survive as it was when this board was initially created for so long. Now that most of the scams of the 2017/8 era are beginning to die out, and fundamentals are beginning to matter more and more as this space matures, it's only a matter of time before LINK makes even more gains. So if any of you have any questions I'll be happy to explain it.

Begemot

What becomes of the broken-hearted?
kiwifarms.net
Fantom is the answer my smoothbrained friend. Mixicles is a meme and Sergey Nazarov is a bloated Philosophy major that got lucky with a painfully obvious exit scam. He's been dumping 700 thousand blocks of link, probably dependent upon bots, as revenge upon subhuman linkies.

Sell your link and buy fucking bitconnect instead of your meme coin. I used to have time for you but you're hurting actual investors with your foolishness.

1570536261765s.jpg

Alex Poulos

Not the Celtic Rebel
kiwifarms.net
This excites me. I built my LINK position when it was below a dollar. Now I consider to throw a hundred bucks every other month at ChainStink since you can simply buy it with government currency on Kraken.com. I wonder what OP thinks about LinkPool. How legit is it? Also, what do you think about staking LINK? There's a risk to lose your stack because the network punishes submission of faulty data, right? This might be reason enough for mere hodling instead of staking.

• Feels
Reactions: Begemot

Begemot

What becomes of the broken-hearted?
kiwifarms.net
This excites me. I built my LINK position when it was below a dollar. Now I consider to throw a hundred bucks every other month at ChainStink since you can simply buy it with government currency on Kraken.com. I wonder what OP thinks about LinkPool. How legit is it? Also, what do you think about staking LINK? There's a risk to lose your stack because the network punishes submission of faulty data, right? This might be reason enough for mere hodling instead of staking.
Don't give in to this degeneracy, friend. It wouldn't surprise me if @underscoredash was Sergey Nazarov in disguise trying to bring kiwifarms to abject ruin like scammers like Craig Wright.

Reactions: underscoredash
Tags
None