"Serious" Songs that make you laugh. -

MerriedxReldnahc

Sir Richard Pump-A-Loaf
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to tear my shirt, but now you tore my heart!
This is allegedly a song that the Hulk Hogan wrote in honor of a young fan who died of cancer before he was ever able to live out his dream of sitting ringside for a match- there's some people who insist that this is all a crock of shit due to specific wrestling timelines. But who cares, listen to those awful MIDI trumpets.

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, Linkin Park and Evanescence are low hanging fruit for these kinds of threads but at the same time I will start cracking up if anyone puts them on... but it wraps around back to being enjoyable (albeit in a cheesy way) because I'd rather laugh at memories of 2000s shitty mall goths than go insane dealing with current year. Also I'd rather some depressed teen wangst it out to bad music than mutate into a lolcow posting all of their private shit in today's internet.

Allegory

kiwifarms.net
I used to tear my shirt, but now you tore my heart!
This is allegedly a song that the Hulk Hogan wrote in honor of a young fan who died of cancer before he was ever able to live out his dream of sitting ringside for a match- there's some people who insist that this is all a crock of shit due to specific wrestling timelines. But who cares, listen to those awful MIDI trumpets.

right on brother

1599615590495.gif

Tard Repository

Your post was deleted. Reason: Pointless shit
kiwifarms.net
Most radio country songs are just so "macho" it's hard to take them seriously at all. Don't get me wrong, I love the oldies like Johnny Cash and even some more indie/outlaw-oriented artists like Colter Wall, but this shit is just hilarious and unfortunately it's the first kind of thing people think of when I tell them I actually enjoy some country.

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net
More the music video than the actual song, but Boat on the River by Styx. Song is supposedly about wanting to get away from the pressures of celebrity and return to a more tranquil and simplistic life. Tommy Shaw and Dennis DeYoung keep looking at each other like they want to fuck each other's brains out in the video. Makes me laugh with how odd it seems in contrast to the song.

This one's running neck and neck with Extreme'a More Than Words for most unintentionally homosexual video of all time. :lol:

Gary and Nuno look like two gay lovers serenading each other. Even as a ten year old child I knew this was the gayest thing I had ever seen on TV. If they were sitting any closer together their dicks would be in each other's mouths. Nuno keeps flipping his hair and Gary keeps making O faces.

Bear in mind this song was super popular and MTV played it all the damn time.

Nuno also drunk posted his own nudes on Instagram a couple years back but quickly deleted them.

Juan?

TRAN RANCH IS UNDER SEIGE, UNDER LOCKDOWN.
kiwifarms.net
Awkward flabby Swiss kid's attempt at imitating David Bowie/Rozz Williams = the vocals in this thing

Celtic Frost in general were a goldmine of so-bad-it's-good bangers
I SAID HEYYYYY
OOH!

trashing celtic frost thread when?

Then there's this, which sounds like the most generic 80's song you could think of. makes me laugh just because of how cheesy it is.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
This is song is seen by girl I know as being a feminist call-to-arms for bashing men, but the lyrics are just absurd. I remember hearing this as a kid and laughing at the line, "I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner." Not to mention I'll always hear the "cross I bear" line as "cross-eyed bear". Also, the man in the song is supposedly Dave Coulier a.k.a. Joey from Full House, so hearing Alanis Morrissette talking about going down on him in the theater, it's hilarious when you picture Joey getting head at the movies.