Careercow SeriousGaming / Alan and Victoria Savicki - Codependent alcoholic twitch streaming couple.

Picaninnyfreeze

a summertime treat
kiwifarms.net
I was just reminded of seriousgaming.

Twitch.tv/seriousgaming

Alcoholic couple. Manchild in his 40s. Codependent woman way out of his league.

Back a few years ago when I watched regularly he would drink 3-4 monsters and a handle of liquor every single night. Go to bed drunk and spewing rage and emotion. Absolutely the most triggerable state I've ever seen a person.

Alan is basically a DarkSydePhil but with less snorting and more blatant alcoholism. He's incredibly lazy and constantly whining about something. From his body failing to his house being a mess.

He lets the (insert anything) go and then gets irate that it's in the state it is. For example they have on several occasions filmed the wreck of the floor and desk covers in garbage, crumbs, crossed cables to make a GDQ techie blush, and cans and wrappers and dust covered desk. At any one point of the day there are likely several empty monster cans liquor bottles and pizza boxes strewn about the desk.

One different angle to Alan and Vic is they aren't as narcissistic as a DSP. They know they are failures and show it publicly. One might even believe it's an act until you get a deeper understanding of Alan's psyche over time and it's one of those "I know this is fucked up but I can't help it" types.

I was genuinely surprised there were no search results here for them. This is my first thread and they were what I would consider my first cow so it is fitting.

Please enjoy, the manbaby.

Picaninnyfreeze

a summertime treat
kiwifarms.net
They both look like trailer park trash.
SoCal trailer trash is the best way to put it.

Also since its been a while since I watched, he is definitely picking up the alcoholic facial features even more than before.

Edit: Holy FUCK they still have that screaming, moaning cat. For YEARS Vic has said it needed fixed and he is too lazy. It moans all the fucking time.

Last edited:

Shaftie

A day old Champagne on New Year's Day
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah these two have deserved a thread for a while. Livestreamfails has documented the mass amounts of craziness these two people have exhibited over the years, from Victoria actively grinding on other guys in public to taking away a prize from a guy who won a giveaway because he said something they didn't like on reddit.

piripiri

i am the pig who wrestles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watching their drunk streams is one of my guilty pleasures. Partial to their day after the night before streams too. Can't watch them playing games or not drunk though.

• Agree
Reactions: Picaninnyfreeze

Picaninnyfreeze

a summertime treat
kiwifarms.net
Yeah these two have deserved a thread for a while. Livestreamfails has documented the mass amounts of craziness these two people have exhibited over the years, from Victoria actively grinding on other guys in public to taking away a prize from a guy who won a giveaway because he said something they didn't like on reddit.

I hate to keep referencing DSP, but it's such a good analogy. They're streamers who on the surface are a bit "whatever, they're dumb and boring" but are actually giant human rabbit holes to go down.

They've both done so much stupid shit it's hard to give just a couple examples and do them justice.

Watching their drunk streams is one of my guilty pleasures. Partial to their day after the night before streams too. Can't watch them playing games or not drunk though.

Absolutely. The gaming itself is really boring (unless Alan is raging) it's the drunk or really hungover streams where interesting shit happens. I mean there is no describing some of those back in the day. I'm watching again now but not sure how it is yet.

It was basically more of a "IRL stream" of alcoholism. Watching him chug energy drinks chased by a handle of vodka then slowly descend into madness.

Side note NOTHING is more sleep inducing than a sober daytime Vic only stream. Fucking unbearably boring.

Bonus: legendary glimpse of Vic without makeup. She rarely is on cam without makeup and it's really jarring how different she looks. And sad to say the lighting is actually helping her out here.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate to keep referencing DSP, but it's such a good analogy. They're streamers who on the surface are a bit "whatever, they're dumb and boring" but are actually giant human rabbit holes to go down.

They've both done so much stupid shit it's hard to give just a couple examples and do them justice.

Absolutely. The gaming itself is really boring (unless Alan is raging) it's the drunk or really hungover streams where interesting shit happens. I mean there is no describing some of those back in the day. I'm watching again now but not sure how it is yet.

It was basically more of a "IRL stream" of alcoholism. Watching him chug energy drinks chased by a handle of vodka then slowly descend into madness.

Side note NOTHING is more sleep inducing than a sober daytime Vic only stream. Fucking unbearably boring.

Bonus: legendary glimpse of Vic without makeup. She rarely is on cam without makeup and it's really jarring how different she looks. And sad to say the lighting is actually helping her out here.

His son looks just like him.

Uncanny Valley

Greed isn't good, he's damn fine
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Of fucking course they collect funkopops.

Picaninnyfreeze

a summertime treat
kiwifarms.net
Here is the reddit that keeps track of their fuck ups
https://www.reddit.com/r/serious_gaming/

And their very long list of all the scams and lies they have told
https://www.reddit.com/r/serious_ga...ilation_of_scams_deceptionmanipulation_abuse/

Thank you for this. That's the first useful sub I've ever seen and it's concise and all encompassing as all hell.

It's like r/samandtolki but with facts and no 19 year old pseudo intellectual infestation.

Last edited:

MograbeeFatty

kiwifarms.net
This pair is a complete fucking trainwreck, and I suggest everyone bored to catch up on the recent shitstorm, especially involving the Q&A with Alan's ex wife.

With that being said, I can't stop feeling bad for them, they're clearly depressed people with fucked up issues (alcoholism and mental problems).

That leaking girl (on the subreddit) is funny tho, bitch is spending literally 8h every day posting talking shit about them and goes ham when anyone says ANYTHING positive about them. The circlejerk behind kissing her ass is also huge, and she's a landwhale (and a moron - she pretty much doxxed herself).

Fascinating place overall. Still, SamAndTolki with the fanfiction and other funny shit.

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone else watch the Glink video on these two spergs? Tbqhwufams Vick is just as Toxic as Alan but she probably would be a good hate fuck.

• Autistic
Reactions: Suburban Bastard

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember these guys! Alan was in one of the best US WoW guilds before they disbanded, if I remember correctly.

He also hates kids if I remember correctly. There are vids of him yelling at his ex gfs kid on stream. For crying. A baby, he responded by screaming "SHUT UP" in a babies face and left it on the floor to just cry.

uruugint

kiwifarms.net
glink's video is how I first found out about these two. honestly they just make me sad, it's depressing watching two horribly destructive people slowly kill themselves

edit- oops vid was already linked

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
glink's video is how I first found out about these two. honestly they just make me sad, it's depressing watching two horribly destructive people slowly kill themselves

edit- oops vid was already linked

Are there any other good videos about them that are similar? I haven't found any so far.

zrowsdower

kiwifarms.net
At first I kind of felt a little bad for him, but then I saw the clip where he flipped a table on his cats and so any little sympathy I had is gone. And even worse was that chick crying rape when it wasn't true.