Careercow SeriousGaming / Alan and Victoria Savicki - Codependent alcoholic twitch streaming couple.

brazeneye

kiwifarms.net
kim schuss dorset realty victoria savicki seriousgaming.jpgkim schuss dorset realty victoria savicki seriousgaming.jpg.jpg

Reactions: Phuckerfish

ProtoParrot

Just why, man?
kiwifarms.net

unicornspit

kiwifarms.net
She is totally fuckable but paying for her photos with those weird faces she makes is pure stupidity.
LOL! Her face thooo hahahahaha

If you have to wear pasties under a bikini top, then it's too small for you.
She thinks she is tiny. She isn't all that little, she has a pouch, and a thick bottom half LOL

Just a bunch of ugly perverts that looks at her. Why does she just sit on stream and look at her other monitor , she does nothing all day but sit there, her voice is even annoying

ChuckUFarley

kiwifarms.net
im really surprised she keeps putting these types of photos out. that cellulite really starting to show, not to mention her gut. shes average with makeup, but goddamn, i cant even see past her ugly face without makeup to appreciate anything. not to mention the stupid faces she makes. the woman couldnt produce sexy if it was to save her life. but hey, keep jackin it knowin that nasty manbeast has been inside her with his pencil dick.

unicornspit

kiwifarms.net
im really surprised she keeps putting these types of photos out. that cellulite really starting to show, not to mention her gut. shes average with makeup, but goddamn, i cant even see past her ugly face without makeup to appreciate anything. not to mention the stupid faces she makes. the woman couldnt produce sexy if it was to save her life. but hey, keep jackin it knowin that nasty manbeast has been inside her with his pencil dick.
She's an ugly Fat depressed Bitch. It gives her confidence when ugly old men comment on how good she looks, kinda pathetic

Kinda gross when you're 40 and married and you have to post half naked pics just to get comments from old men and ugly nerds to make yourself feel better , ahaahha

Reactions: Duffster15

unicornspit

kiwifarms.net