Careercow SeriousGaming / Alan and Victoria Savicki - Codependent alcoholic twitch streaming couple.

brazeneye

kiwifarms.net
kim schuss dorset realty victoria  savicki seriousgaming.jpgkim schuss dorset  realty victoria savicki seriousgaming.jpgkim schuss dorset realty victoria savicki seriousgaming .jpg

ChuckUFarley

kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for the husband, lol. One look and you know this bitch would jump into a poly/swingers club and want to bearback every nigga possible.
Not so far fetched. She did cheat on him and then claim fake rape. So anythings possible with this one. Trash human is trash.

unicornspit

kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for the husband, lol. One look and you know this bitch would jump into a poly/swingers club and want to bearback every nigga possible.
She's fucking nasty, I can't believe he lets her do that , but i guess if she's getting for it he doesn't care. They're both disgusting ,money hungry degenerates

ChuckUFarley

kiwifarms.net
I mean really, who's paying for this stuff? Feeders or people into natural births? How is she proud to put this out? This is one of her amazing creations she puts her heart and soul into? Just NO.
flumpty.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Horrifying
Reactions: darklord

SlevinKelevra

kiwifarms.net
I mean really, who's paying for this stuff? Feeders or people into natural births? How is she proud to put this out? This is one of her amazing creations she puts her heart and soul into? Just NO.
Here Face in every damn post on OF is that of DEER IN HEADLIGHTS I dont feel sexy LOL

Jean_Luc_Phuktard

kiwifarms.net
Here Face in every damn post on OF is that of DEER IN HEADLIGHTS I dont feel sexy LOL
I grabbed some of those links to critique. Videos are worse than the pics FFS! She has less enthusiasm than a 7/11 clerk at 2 in the morning. Her delivery is sloppy and confused. It's almost like she is unsure this is what she wants to be doing or has no idea how to do it. Being sexy is alien to her.

darklord

is this the cocksucker residence?
kiwifarms.net
dee reynolds sure let herself go. the pictures can show you how gradually victoria hates this and is just doing this to financially support their alcoholic crackhead compulsive spending and alan’s disneyland bathroom glory hole lifestyle

• Autistic
Reactions: no1