Careercow SeriousGaming / Alan and Victoria Savicki - Codependent alcoholic twitch streaming couple.

ChuckUFarley

kiwifarms.net
I believe the top clip was from the same night Victoria was sloppy drunk and came back to turn the stream on and sing while wrapped in a blanket, then went away and left it on. Alan was then shown on stream running naked down the hallway and no action taken by twitch.
you're right. that did all trasnpire in the same night. and any other streamer would have had a ban of some sort. not seriousgaming.
Here is the order I believe it all happened in, also, notice the blood or shit on her lip. nasty.

1. 2. 3. 4.

brazeneye

kiwifarms.net
victoria savicki dorset realty seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki dorset realty seriousgaming .jpgvictoria savicki dorset realty  seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki  dorset realty seriousgaming.jpg

Nobody6777

kiwifarms.net
They are so funny. Instead of perma banning and ignoring people, he goes on and on and on and on annnnnd onnnnnn about ppl being mean or hating them, he yells about it sometimes too. Maybe cause he's old , idk but it's weird, i watch alot of other streamers and no one else acts like them. They're the only ones who seem to be in a bad mood all the time. I think sometimes they're jealous of other people. so hilarious

brazeneye

kiwifarms.net
victoria savicki kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming .jpgvictoria savicki kim schuss  dorset realty seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki  kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming .jpgvictoria savicki  kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki kim schuss  dorset realty seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming .jpgvictoria savicki  kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming.jpg

victoria savicki kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming .jpgvictoria savicki  kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki kim schuss  dorset realty seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki kim schuss dorset realty  seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki kim schuss dorset  realty seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki kim  schuss dorset realty seriousgaming.jpg

victoria savicki kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming .jpgvictoria savicki  kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki kim schuss dorset realty  seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki kim schuss  dorset realty seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming .jpg

victoria savicki kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming.jpgvictoria savicki kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming .jpgvictoria savicki  kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming.jpg

Attachments

• victoria savicki kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming.jpg
    victoria savicki kim schuss dorset realty seriousgaming.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 638
Last edited by a moderator:

Schmeckel

Silver Shamrock
kiwifarms.net
It's kinda awkward seeing someone trying to look so sexy in lingerie, only to look confused and contemplating her life's choices. Aside from the idubbbz chick, I can't think of anyone with an average to decent body that just fails at looking sexy in sexy attire. The best this lady has looked was a few posts back where she wore jean shorts and a flannel patterned shirt.

She needs to embrace the mom-at-the-park look and wear some tight jeans (not too tight, seeing the oyster ditch crease....no), a good fitting push-up bra, and a form fitting top. Sure, she'd look like a Karen, but it would be better than these poor attempts at boudoir shoots.

Nobody6777

kiwifarms.net
  • Feels
Reactions: Y2K Baby

TotallyNotPenguin

kiwifarms.net
She has a .. certain .. skill. It's almost impossible to not look sexy in this outfit. In one of the pics she looks like a strangled barbie doll.
She's so dead inside. No feelings, no emotions, no sexiness. Nailed it potato! :starfish:

Reactions: SkunkFeet

Buzzkill

kiwifarms.net
I remember Alan begging for sex and being rejected on one of their streams when they were pretty drunk - I saw it in one of the stream fails compilations.

They also did some super-long marathons during which either of them was on stream so they clearly didn't bang for multiple days in a row.

With that sexual life, Alan must be so blue balled by those pics, poor guy.