Seriously? No one wants to finish Chris' Puzzle?

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paintingatree

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You all aren't even going to figure the Links between the photos? I mean, I don't think they have the same common thread, but one still links to the other. The lemon cake is a favorite food of businesswomen, and Cuban is a businessman. A bakery in Delaware highly recommends lemon and almond cookies. Delaware Bue Hens; hens on a farm with tornados. It's not totally rocket science.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I learned from those pictures is that Chris is a twit.

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
Not even Batman would have been able to draw those conclusions. Sherlock Holmes, maybe...

but Sherlock Holmes did coke.

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why should we? He'll just blurt out the answer in a few days while ranting about how he's outsmarted the trolls, and proven that he has "ninja-like thinking speed" or some bullcrap like that.

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
The fuck are you blathering about? I think Chris is just being an idiot.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's just say this, if he set out to prove his intelligence, he only succeeded in making people think he's dumber than before.

Da Pickle Monsta

Should Have Been Bullied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I don't know the links between the photos. I'm sure it makes sense to Chris.

By the way, paintingatree, I like your username. Are you a Bob Ross fan? I always liked those programs. Very calming.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Bob Ross is awesome.

Who had August 17th, 2013 in the pool? Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

ETA: I withdraw my previous assertion CWC's facebook account was hacked, I want to congratulate him on learning the first rule of internet security and becoming better at keeping other people out of his profiles. I'm proud of him today, wherever he is.

14 Branchland Court, next to :snorlax:

MrTroll

I know you can read MY thoughts, boy
kiwifarms.net
Can I get the dancing midget from Twin Peaks to explain all this to me, please?

L

LM 697

kiwifarms.net
If it's a puzzle then it's pretty autistic. We have more important things to discuss here than autistic puzzles.

applecat

Prettiest Ween
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait wait guys I've got it!

Lemon cake, like pretty much every food, gives Chris :briefs: .

Presumably, so would a Cuban sandwich.

DelaWARE is just a few letters off from UNDERWEAR.

Naturally, there's practically a tornado of feces in Chris's underwear at all times.

So the answer is clearly :briefs: . Grow up, Chris!

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Chris is posting random pictures so he can send us on a wild goose chase. We've seen him do stuff like that before.

bradsternum

Won't Call Anyone
kiwifarms.net
Eh, we're too busy concocting new trolling plans to bother figuring out what is going on in his retarded little brain.

In speaking of which: Inflatable raft and a bubble machine. We have to buy these things, trollies. You all know why. :tomgirl:

Tubular Monkey

Very much Greatly extroverted
kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:
You all aren't even going to figure the Links between the photos? I mean, I don't think they have the same common thread, but one still links to the other. The lemon cake is a favorite food of businesswomen, and Cuban is a businessman. A bakery in Delaware highly recommends lemon and almond cookies. Delaware Bue Hens; hens on a farm with tornados. It's not totally rocket science.

We already figured it out; Chris is telling us he's gay. It wasn't much of a puzzle; you just have to figure out the way Chris thinks. Trolls already knew he was gay; and his particular choice of gay icons, symbols and monuments; only proved what we already knew. I don't know why coming out as gay would get back at trolls; but Chris isn't always easy; to understand.

Marmalade

kiwifarms.net
If I were to seriously go about it, the think linking the Mayflower and Mark Cuban is Jesus/Godbear. The Mayflower left England with people looking for religious freedom, and Mark Cuban's company produced the documentary Jesus Camp about people sending their kids to the Insanity/P90X version of bible camp. The things I learn watching random Youtube documentaries, fufufu.

The non-believer thing also was a giveaway, if I'm right. :3

But that's just me.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tubular Monkey said:
paintingatree said:

We already figured it out; Chris is telling us he's gay. It wasn't much of a puzzle; you just have to figure out the way Chris thinks. Trolls already knew he was gay; and his particular choice of gay icons, symbols and monuments; only proved what we already knew. I don't know why coming out as gay would get back at trolls; but Chris isn't always easy; to understand.

Completely agree. And of course he has to come out of the closet in the most cwc way possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.