Service - In the military

Cabelaz

Hang ‘Em High.
kiwifarms.net
I've been training to qualify for a 18x contract for the last year now but I'm starting to become demotivated. What would I be fighting for if I joined the military? The whole revenge narrative is bled dry. If I were to die, would my life be pissed down the drain cause some jackass wanted oil? Am I right for being concerned about this or have I spent too much time on A&H? Would I truly be protecting my fellow man, like I want to, or just some corporate jew?

Opiophile

You mess with the bull, you get the bull penis.
kiwifarms.net
The free college and health care benefits you get if you complete 4 years is worth it alone. I will never have to pay for healthcare unless I want to buy insurance for the perks you get. Join the Navy or Air Force and your risk of dying plummets, just freak accidents mostly. Plus you can get free training and certifications that will help you in the real world. Lots of people I know are making bank being electricians on commercial and private aircraft after doing that in the Navy. If you have any other questions feel free to DM me.

Reactions: VIPPER?

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What was the last war where a western nation fought for their fellow man rather than for some king or deep state? Does history go back that far?

Watch Barry Lyndon. Good war movie on the subject of your question.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: mr.moon1488

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cabelaz said:
I've been training to qualify for a 18x contract for the last year now but I'm starting to become demotivated. What would I be fighting for if I joined the military? The whole revenge narrative is bled dry.
I had to look up "18x" and that's apparently the Special Forces. So in other words you'd probably be doing ops (gay or otherwise) if you get in? Interweb says a large proportion of their time is spent in Iraq or Afghanistan, is that what you're interested in?

Am I right for being concerned about this or have I spent too much time on A&H? Would I truly be protecting my fellow man, like I want to, or just some corporate jew?
If you unironically use phrases like "corporate Jew" you've definitely spent too much time on A&H.

William Tell Underpass

#ApplesForHobos
kiwifarms.net
Consider the Romans.

Did the 13th legion cut bloody gashes throughout the European and Mediterranean world to save roman citizens from the gauls and protect Rome at home?

Fuck no, they did it to take slaves, cut fingers off hands for rings, and pull gold teeth out of corpses mouths.
All the while propping up Julius Caesar, who was about as Corporate Jew Politicking bastard as the ancient world got.

You don't need to be some saviour of the west paragon of virtue. You just have to pick a reason and be able to stand by it.

If you want something to help chew it over consider reading Starship Troopers, is literally a book about a guy who thought joining the special forces would get him laid.
More seriously, its about personal growth, not gay pop-politics like certain faggots would have you believe. I read it at while considering entering the military.

Here's a good radio play style version if you're not into reading.

Reactions: Hot Dawg

Approx. 59 Robins

have a fungus
kiwifarms.net
Enjoy dying or being permanently disfigured for some oil baron, mega-corporate interest or deep-state politician, while destabilizing and destroying some third-world country in the process.

Hot Dawg

Water, please.
kiwifarms.net
Don't. 18x is extremely selective and you don't sound committed. If you fail to make selection you will just be an 11b and go through the grind for 3-4 years hating life and it will be your own damn fault. Set realistic goals. Dm me if you want more info but your recruiter is playing you.

Last edited:

oldTireWater

Incompetent as fuck
kiwifarms.net
If you're joining the military because you want to be a badass, kick ass, or get revenge, then you're going to be disappointed (and there's a good chance you're a tool to start with). The best reason to join (combat arms anyway) is for the people. The people you meet and the way of living you're exposed to will change you for life. Man is a tribal animal, and our modern society does not often give us the opportunity to see just how "wrong" we're living our lives.

The next best reason, is because you can't think of anything better to do with your life. The military will take care of your ass for a few years while you come up with a plan. As others said, it'll give you a bunch of shit to help you when you get out too.

Gravityqueen4life

Red Apple yumyum
kiwifarms.net
as long as you know you dont fight for your country or freedom but FOR a bunch of suits and oil sandniggers than fine, kill, murder and die for them but atleast be honest about it.

Last edited:

SickNastyBastard

The aesthetic Jake Hammer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude, if youre not totally 100% all in on a 18x contract dont even sign it. Selection and ranger school arent a joke and SERE school is hardcore shit bro. If you washout you get a 11b MOS. And thats not a joke either dude. Your unit will make sandhill look like summercamp.
Once you're in youre not getting out easy. And understand right now, you can be given lawful orders. There is a real dark side to the army bro, real dark. And if you get put somewhere real bad, you're stuck.
Youre all in or dont sign the contract. If your recruiter wasnt a combat arms guy, dont listen to a word he says with this route bro.

Last edited:

VIPPER?

kiwifarms.net
Don't go combat arms.

Go for a trade that can get you some civilian applicable skills for when you inevitably get out. Even if you are a true believer, military tend to retire a little earlier than their civilian counterparts. It's only 20 years of service to get full bennies. It's better to get some useful experience on the job than rely on the GI bill to go to school for something you could have been doing as your actual job description already.

If you want to join to help your fellow man, you'll probably have a better time in something technical or administrative than in combat arms. It's less glamorous to be a FILTHY POG but a typical work day in garrison is stupidly pointless as it is. But if you're doing paperwork or testing radios or resetting passwords, it's at least more useful to your mates than cleaning a pile of weapons that haven't even been fired recently. When you do go on operation/deployment you'll be doing things that have a tangible effect on operations and might even be wholesome in their own right -- digging wells in africa or fixing telephone lines after ice storms or whatever. Even if you don't support the operations you end up on, at least you can look at the more routine work you're doing and be like "well at least I'm helping my coworkers have an easier go of it". I can't imagine it's so easy to find being in the infantry as fulfilling from that standpoint.

Like others are saying, you're just gonna be disappointed if you go in expecting to be a hero of western values and so on. It's just a job, and the day-to-day is actually kinda boring. And if you want to protect your fellow man and avoid jewry, you should go become a cop or firefighter or something, not a soldier.

Tags
None