Seth Anton Collins / Sage Antonia Collins / Seth Gaspacho / Katrina Sage Cacophonie / Szaeg Gholline - Chloe Sagal's former boyfriend, perpetual mooch and lolsorandom incarnate

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Former Friends of Phil
Seth Collins

upload_2016-9-2_13-7-7.png

25 Years Old
June 9th, 1991
From Citrus Park, Florida
Residing in Portland, Oregon
Supported by Chloe Sagal and Rani Bakr

Seth is one of those rare breed of people that would die if drama left their lives and the attention dried up. He is effectively Tumblr Incarnate, a loud and screechy demiboy genderqueer gay af transsexual faggot who has offered nothing to society but continues to act as a drain upon it and everyone who interact with him. But I'm getting ahead of myself...

upload_2016-9-2_15-0-36.png
Seth began life as a young man of little note in Tampa, Floria. Growing up he attended Braulio Alonso High School where his love for technology and "cybersecurity" both flourished and died. Not much of his early life is currently known, but based on his own words Seth was regularly bullied for his lack of conformity and obnoxious, outlandish behaviors.

upload_2016-9-2_15-2-36.png
For a brief time after high school, Seth worked at Steak n' Shake [archive] before being eventually employed at Best Buy [archive] working the shelves. It was during this time that his "queer" behavior began to flourish, as it afforded the fey and unattractive young man an excuse to dress flamboyantly and act obnoxiously. He appears to have had an alter-ego, or a headmate, named "Sage", and that with Sage he would describe himself as an "uncle/aunt, son/daughter, and worker".
For reasons unknown, Seth left his employment at Best Buy. Perhaps it could have been repercussions of an unearthed arrest in 2011 [archive] for resisting arrest and trespassing at an occupy rally. Maybe it was his 2012 arrest [archive] for assaulting a police officer.
upload_2016-9-2_14-0-26.png

Or another 2012 arrest [archive] for obstruction, trespassing, and assaulting an officer.
upload_2016-9-2_14-22-56.png

Most likely, it was from his petty theft arrest [archive] in April of 2015.
upload_2016-9-2_13-44-0.png
Regardless of the reason for his termination, this marks one of the last times that Seth would be employed in any meaningful fashion. Since then, Seth's activities moved into the realm of white babies everywhere: communism, snowflakeness, genderbending, mooching on his friends and family, and trying to make normies uncomfortable.

upload_2016-9-2_15-13-14.png
Seth came to our attention because of his brief stint as friends with Phil, encouraging Phil's stupidity with nonsequitors and calls for red revolutions. However it did not take long for Phil's racism and aggressive behavior to catch up with him and in less than 2 months, Seth had removed him from his friends list on Facebook.

upload_2016-9-2_15-16-37.png
Even still, Phil continued to suck up to him, commenting and liking posts, until Seth grew weary and eventually blocked him outright. This came just at the time his crowdfunding venture yielded fruit [archive] and he could run away from his awful abusive mother who made him pay her for rent and food, so he could live in squaller with Chloe Sagal and Rani Bakr. He takes after his girlfriend Chloe a lot, with his belief he is being stalked and harassed, and unfairly punished by everyone for who he is instead of how he is.

upload_2016-9-2_15-24-42.png

upload_2016-9-2_15-27-21.png
As of this writing, Szaeg and Chloe managed to get themselves and Rani kicked out of at least one place of residence. He briefly found employment as a stock boy at a grocery store before publicly accusing his boss of sexually harassing him less than a month after being hired. This is the grand culmination all of his "self education" in the fields of IT and cybersecurity.

upload_2016-9-2_15-28-10.png
He also, as many of the lowest intelligence Rat King like to do, kicks the hornets nest to impress a girlfriend that is more than a decade older than he, and a roommate who just had his dick cut off despite not having permanent housing or employment. He obviously fits right in. I will say I'm surprised @EyeWasATeenageMallgoth encourages this nonsense, though. I guess the Portland trans community will stick by idiots like Chloe and Seth for much longer than is reasonable or appropriate.

upload_2016-9-2_12-45-55.png
Huge amounts of praise should be heaped at @Yellow Yam Scam and @zedkissed60 for doing almost all the heavy lifting on this one. They knocked it out of the park. Thanks so much guys.

Additional reading:
Email: ghollingszaeg@gmail.com
Mother, or Aunt: https://www.facebook.com/victoria.french.50
tumblr: https://tmotr.tumblr.com/
tumblr2: http://sage-cacophonie.tumblr.com/ [archive]
soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sage-antonia-collins
g+: https://plus.google.com/108082771912038731143/about
instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_slaad_/ [archive]
linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sage-collins-99973a110

And some nudes because why not. At least he's one of the few in the Rat King that isn't fat and has an average sized dick.
upload_2016-9-2_15-35-33.png

upload_2016-9-2_15-36-26.png

upload_2016-9-2_15-36-38.png

upload_2016-9-2_15-31-50.png

EyeWasATeenageMallgoth

TRAITOR!
kiwifarms.net
Arm's length distance, yo. I'm surprised Chloe hasn't talked shit about me to them at this point. Plus also that last post you've got the screenshot of, can be laughed at from either side of the fence, at least to me. At first we'd talk about life in FL as we both came from the Greater Tampa Bay Area and like heavy music (Tampa being the birthplace of American Death Metal). But after seeing posts connecting themselves to ADF & Chloe, I reduced contact. The most in depth conversation we've had since then was me recommending they watch Deathgasm.

EDIT: Motherfucker annoyed me at the wrong time of day so I just blocked them... like a week or so ago as of 11/10/16 1:17AM PST

Last edited:

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Former Friends of Phil
Seth Collins

View attachment 131023
25 Years Old
June 9th, 1991
From Citrus Park, Florida
Residing in Portland, Oregon
Supported by Chloe Sagal and Rani Bakr

Seth is one of those rare breed of people that would die if drama left their lives and the attention dried up. He is effectively Tumblr Incarnate, a loud and screechy demiboy genderqueer gay af transsexual faggot who has offered nothing to society but continues to act as a drain upon it and everyone who interact with him. But I'm getting ahead of myself...

Seth began life as a young man of little note in Tampa, Floria. Growing up he attended Braulio Alonso High School where his love for technology and "cybersecurity" both flourished and died. Not much of his early life is currently known, but based on his own words Seth was regularly bullied for his lack of conformity and obnoxious, outlandish behaviors.

For a brief time after high school, Seth worked at Steak n' Shake [archive] before being eventually employed at Best Buy [archive] working the shelves. It was during this time that his "queer" behavior began to flourish, as it afforded the fey and unattractive young man an excuse to dress flamboyantly and act obnoxiously. He appears to have had an alter-ego, or a headmate, named "Sage", and that with Sage he would describe himself as an "uncle/aunt, son/daughter, and worker".
For reasons unknown, Seth left his employment at Best Buy. Perhaps it could have been repercussions of an unearthed arrest in 2011 [archive] for resisting arrest and trespassing at an occupy rally. Maybe it was his 2012 arrest [archive] for assaulting a police officer.

Or another 2012 arrest [archive] for obstruction, trespassing, and assaulting an officer.

Regardless of the reason for his termination, this marks one of the last times that Seth would be employed in any meaningful fashion. Since then, Seth's activities moved into the realm of white babies everywhere: communism, snowflakeness, genderbending, mooching on his friends and family, and trying to make normies uncomfortable.

Seth came to our attention because of his brief stint as friends with Phil, encouraging Phil's stupidity with nonsequitors and calls for red revolutions. However it did not take long for Phil's racism and aggressive behavior to catch up with him and in less than 2 months, Seth had removed him from his friends list on Facebook.

Even still, Phil continued to suck up to him, commenting and liking posts, until Seth grew weary and eventually blocked him outright. This came just at the time his crowdfunding venture yielded fruit [archive] and he could run away from his awful abusive mother who made him pay her for rent and food, so he could live in squaller with Chloe Sagal and Rani Bakr. He takes after his girlfriend Chloe a lot, with his belief he is being stalked and harassed, and unfairly punished by everyone for who he is instead of how he is.

As of this writing, Szaeg and Chloe managed to get themselves and Rani kicked out of at least one place of residence. He briefly found employment as a stock boy at a grocery store before publicly accusing his boss of sexually harassing him less than a month after being hired. This is the grand culmination all of his "self education" in the fields of IT and cybersecurity.

He also, as many of the lowest intelligence Rat King like to do, kicks the hornets nest to impress a girlfriend that is more than a decade older than he, and a roommate who just had his dick cut off despite not having permanent housing or employment. He obviously fits right in. I will say I'm surprised @EyeWasATeenageMallgoth encourages this nonsense, though. I guess the Portland trans community will stick by idiots like Chloe and Seth for much longer than is reasonable or appropriate.

Huge amounts of praise should be heaped at @Yellow Yam Scam and @zedkissed60 for doing almost all the heavy lifting on this one. They knocked it out of the park. Thanks so much guys.

Additional reading:
Email: ghollingszaeg@gmail.com
Mother, or Aunt: https://www.facebook.com/victoria.french.50
tumblr: https://tmotr.tumblr.com/
tumblr2: http://sage-cacophonie.tumblr.com/ [archive]
soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sage-antonia-collins
g+: https://plus.google.com/108082771912038731143/about
instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_slaad_/ [archive]
linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sage-collins-99973a110

And some nudes because why not. At least he's one of the few in the Rat King that isn't fat and has an average sized dick.

I clicked the spoilers again....i really cant help it.
I can safely say nekoarc had better tits.

Great foundation @Smutley hope we can build on this.

Hopefully everyones favourite trans latinx man baby will throw a shit fit over this.

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody can even spell the name of whatever the fuck this troon is. Lesson: pick a weird-ass name so weird nobody even cares how it's spelled. Grats, you win.

Oh wait. Seth Collins?

Yeah, no wonder he wanted to change it.

Nice try, troon.

Sorry for double posting.

Dog Prom 3D

A turkey in every toilet. Only in America...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Age gap be damned - I really want to know how anyone at any age could look at Chloe and think, "Chloe's clearly stable and not at all a gibbering lunatic who is kept in the spare rooms and attics of sympathetic transwomen because she's too mentally unwell to have a steady job and also too mentally disturbed to be permitted to roam the house freely. I'm gonna hitch my wagon to that star!" A third grader would look at Chloe and immediately know she is completely unwell in every regard. Szaeg is clearly a very special person, exceptional even.

Yellow Yam Scam

✞I praise the LORD, SAVIOR and KING Jesus Christ✞
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some other misc. bullshit that didn't need to be in the op:

Szaeg apparently had some aspirations in robotics and IT at some point. She created a GFM to raise money to earn some certifications in pursuit of a career in these fields. The GFM itself is now deleted but the remnants of it can be seen on her old tumblr:
upload_2016-9-3_4-20-12.png

No idea about how much money she got for this GFM, but I'm doubting she got her certifications.
https://www.gofundme.com /p59c (URL separated to stop embedding)

An old Google+ page of her's reads:
Tagline
gender queer techie and noise enthusaist
Introduction
My name is Seth. I am also called Sage. I am an autodidactic student, sibling, uncle/aunt, son/daughter, and worker. I pursue a career in Information Technology; more specifically, I persue a career in the field of cybersecurity. For now, I work at Best Buy as an Inventory and Merchandizing Associate. I am part of a small, tight-knit family. I am an avid reader of non-fiction: tutorials, documentation, articles, etc.

This actually reminds me of Chloe in many ways, in the sense that they had/have delusions of grandeur about their capabilities and their abilities in the field of technology. The biggest difference, of course, is that Chloe couldn't succeed because she is actually and legitimately insane, while Szaeg appears to simply be kind of dumb and lazy.

Seth also went through a brief Krishna phase, which I believe makes him the first ever KrishnaCow. He went by the name Nara Seth and spent some time at the International Society for Krishna Consciousness - but was eventually kicked out.

http://archive.md/Fx9TG
upload_2016-9-3_4-39-57.png

Info culled from voting records:
upload_2016-9-3_4-54-15.png

An unsurprising and typical suburban home:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/6...!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x600614475ad6ae7d!6m1!1e1

Seth also had a short lived blog. It's a bunch of cry baby bullshit as you'd probably expect. This is it in it's entirety. Not even worth archiving tbh. It seems that it was created in the wake of being kicked out his little Krishna play party.
upload_2016-9-3_5-0-3.png

Judging from what we know about Szaeg, this seems to be one of the most obvious examples of transtrending we've ever followed. From the absurd name changes, stupid hair colors and willingness to involve herself with Chloe, she is clearly desperate for attention. It seems pretty clear that Seth is a bit of a culture vulture, simply jumping from subsect to subsect as he feels, from krishnas, to occupy, to communism, to straight up trooning. I'm going to guess that she has often felt like a person without a community and grasps onto whatever is hip at the moment.

soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/sage-antonia-collins

Sorry about the double post, but it's a different subject altogether: @Smutley, do we actually know that Rani is living with Chloe and Szaeg?

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-3_4-37-20.png
    upload_2016-9-3_4-37-20.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Going through old comments finds me a lot of the usual suspects. AJ Luxton, who lives in the area, is friends with the Tranny Trio and has also gone cheese shopping with Phil. I wonder why he was fired, between stupidity and accusations of sexual harassment! Maybe it was the revolution talk that stopped being a joke after getting trained as a grocery store stock boy.
upload_2016-9-3_11-0-43.png

A big day of being obnoxious!
upload_2016-9-3_11-5-14.png

Oh my goodness such a big day. The medication he picked up is for his claimed schizophrenia, but the internet has taught me not to believe these things from the Rat King because they lie ab
upload_2016-9-3_11-5-29.png

I fully believe this DID happen, because he does look like a skinny it that sucks dicks all the time.
upload_2016-9-3_11-9-33.png

If it needed more evidence, here's Seth just before he was arrested at an occupy rally in 2011.
upload_2016-9-3_11-18-33.png

Sorry about the double post, but it's a different subject altogether: @Smutley, do we actually know that Rani is living with Chloe and Szaeg?

They've done a good job of not publicly saying, but I've been under the assumption that Rani still drags the pair of them around with her like ill mannered dogs. Rani has mentioned that "she and 2 roommates" were unfairly booted from their last place of residence though in some crowd funding ventures she claims it was due to not meeting her post surgery needs, not getting evicted. It's obvious all three were kicked out at the same time, since Rani started posting about it around the time Chloe and Seth whined about it
upload_2016-9-3_10-53-44.png

Rani has helped Seth pack and move, including finding the things he's too lazy to look for in boxes?
upload_2016-9-3_10-56-33.png

Here, one of Seth's many crowd funding ventures has him whining about it at the same time Rani did - and specifically mentions "the three of us". Can you imagine the smell of Unwashed Chloe Sagal and Salmon Seth sharing a tiny room, refusing to leave, and crying about food 24/7? His school, most likely, is more online classes on using linux. Or maybe community college, but that's a stretch.
upload_2016-9-3_11-15-42.png

Now none of this is a slam dunk. But Rani has been keeping Chloe around for a long time now, through multiple relocations and multiple psychotic breakdowns. I have to believe Rani kept them with her. Maybe in the desperate hope they will help her recover post surgery? Maybe because she's retarded? I can't say. I'd like proof either way but unless Chloe slips up or Seth's I'm not sure we'll get it.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe because she's exceptional?
No, Rani is definitely exceptional. Look at the company she chooses to keep. I think she keeps going back to Chloe because Chloe will always welcome back her greatest enabler and because Rani probably enjoys having so much control over one person (well, now two).

It does also explain why Chloe's chimpouts have been somewhat less frequent.

Terence Trent D'ARPA

Do you love me like you say?
kiwifarms.net

After looking at this guy's picture, I immediately thought "that theft arrest was from Wal-Mart, right?"

Arrest Record said:
Arrest Date 2015-05-03 16:25:00
Booking Date 2015-05-03 19:35:00
Arrest Location 6192 GUNN HW

You know that line from "Been Caught Stealing" from Jane's Addiction? "Hey all right / If I get by, it's mine / Mine all mine!" That line has led to many an edgelord getting caught in the parking lot and stuck in a heart-to-heart videoconferencing session with a judge.