Seth Anton Collins / Sage Antonia Collins / Seth Gaspacho / Katrina Sage Cacophonie / Szaeg Gholline - Chloe Sagal's former boyfriend, perpetual mooch and lolsorandom incarnate

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I TOTALLY almost got a full time job working in an office which would have allowed me to earn my keep, pay rent, buy food, and most likely have insurance! Instead I'll continue taking online courses for a career I'll never succeed at"
upload_2016-9-6_14-52-55.png

Nice crustache, homo
upload_2016-9-6_14-53-29.png

Yes I'm sure that office job would have gone swimmingly
upload_2016-9-6_14-53-58.png

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I TOTALLY almost got a full time job working in an office which would have allowed me to earn my keep, pay rent, buy food, and most likely have insurance! Instead I'll continue taking online courses for a career I'll never succeed at"
View attachment 132291

Isn't "almost got a job" pretty much just a really bullshit way of saying "failed to get a job?"

Trombonista

Super Scription of Data
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Music of the non-entertainment genre? So he only listens to boring shit?

Smutley

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Music of the non-entertainment genre? So he only listens to boring shit?

He listens to things like this which isn't terrible. I suppose what he means by "non-entertainment" is "things no one has ever heard of"

Today, Seth learned that no one like ugly unfuckable low-intelligence manchildren with arrest records. He keeps saying it's a left problem, but we all know it's really a Seth problem.
upload_2016-9-8_13-17-28.png

lol no
upload_2016-9-8_13-18-30.png

Smutley

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So at some point last night, Seth had a fight with someone
upload_2016-9-9_8-37-15.png

An argument with someone in real life
upload_2016-9-9_8-37-37.png

An argument that makes him sad :(
upload_2016-9-9_8-37-51.png

REALLY sad :( :( :(
upload_2016-9-9_8-38-58.png

sooo unbelievably sad :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
upload_2016-9-9_8-39-24.png

At least, through all this sadness, he has the energy to keep being tumblr
upload_2016-9-9_8-39-53.png

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Smutley

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haha, yeah, no, you gross looking muppet
upload_2016-9-14_16-52-34.png

Does he ACTUALLY go to college in a city across the entire country from where he worked, or is it more online classes he'll never finish?
upload_2016-9-14_16-53-3.png

AJ Luxton seems to be a friend of his, so I bet Seth has run into Phil in person at least once.
upload_2016-9-14_16-53-46.png

So @Yellow Yam Scam has brought this up before, but I think we might have finally had proof that Rani / Chloe have parted ways from Rani.

Evidence 1: Seth doesn't show up as a mutual friend on Rani's facebook page anymore, despite showing up as a mutual friend on others. This is unusual, but compounded with...

Evidence 2:
upload_2016-9-14_16-48-39.png

Evidence 3: "The ideology in question is largely represented by white women though if i'm not mistaken........."
upload_2016-9-14_16-49-8.png

Evidence 4: "yeah it is someones last name too"
upload_2016-9-14_16-50-36.png

Evidence 5: the last time Rani liked or commented on anything was a couple days ago
upload_2016-9-14_16-56-8.png

upload_2016-9-14_16-55-25.png

Further reading:
upload_2016-9-14_16-51-46.png

upload_2016-9-14_16-51-55.png

upload_2016-9-14_16-52-3.png

Smutley

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Power level but This dude threatens to murder my friend weekly, and then talks about how harassed and oppressed he isView attachment 134677

Welcome to the thread! I'm sorry about the circumstances that brought you here but this doesn't sound too out of character for him.

What kind of things does he threaten, exactly? Like just banter, or legit hates your friend?

Hot sauce

kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the thread! I'm sorry about the circumstances that brought you here but this doesn't sound too out of character for him.

What kind of things does he threaten, exactly? Like just banter, or legit hates your friend?
Legitimately hates my friend, who called out Chloe for constantly threatening to murder people and then saying "oh I'm a disabled tran I could never kill anyone and you're abusive for calling me out for threats"

I wish I would've screen capped but there will inevitably be more threats and I will then. We aren't really worried about it since my friend lives in another state now, and he's too lazy to get a job let alone work enough to leave town.:story:

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Legitimately hates my friend, who called out Chloe for constantly threatening to murder people and then saying "oh I'm a disabled tran I could never kill anyone and you're abusive for calling me out for threats"

I wish I would've screen capped but there will inevitably be more threats and I will then. We aren't really worried about it since my friend lives in another state now, and he's too lazy to get a job let alone work enough to leave town.:story:

Just to clarify, did your friend know Chloe in real life or are they one of the many people she's never met whom Chloe has threatened to kill?

Also Rani has posted a number of Tweets about dealing with her SRS alone.

Last edited:

Smutley

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ohhhhh, shots fired.
upload_2016-9-15_8-33-57.png

Haha, at least Seth still has time to be silly even through all the drama XD
upload_2016-9-15_8-34-41.png

This is a good time to point out that Portland isn't his home and he's been there less than 6 months. In that time he's already managed to cause copious amounts of drama in the trans community. What a real catch!

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good thing Seth is helping Rani out post-surgery and not getting into slapfights on Twitter with her.