Seth Anton Collins / Sage Antonia Collins / Seth Gaspacho / Katrina Sage Cacophonie / Szaeg Gholline - Chloe Sagal's former boyfriend, perpetual mooch and lolsorandom incarnate

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

TremendousBoredom

Bitch, I'm fabulous!
kiwifarms.net
So apparently the spelling of Sage used currently is a Rom spelling. And with Chloe's Rom fetish, is there a chance it was Chloe's idea or they met over mutual racial fetishism?

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2017-3-1_22-31-54.png

upload_2017-3-1_22-32-23.png

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No amount of hair dye and discount bin make-up is going to win back your parents' attention, Seth.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, because someone in your position can afford to choose principles over friends, you washout fuck.
Remind me, but to my recollection she's currently couch surfing so as to not live on the streets, yes?
He's supposedly living in a rat nest with his "girlfriend" Chloe "I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU ZINNIA JONES AND BRIANNA WU" Sagal at least as of December. They had been evicted out of the last nest sometime prior and Seth was working at a grocery store or something like that to pay for the new place.

upload_2017-3-3_18-17-31.png

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's supposedly living in a rat nest with his "girlfriend" Chloe "I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU ZINNIA JONES AND BRIANNA WU" Sagal at least as of December. They had been evicted out of the last nest sometime prior and Seth was working at a grocery store or something like that to pay for the new place.

View attachment 188843

Does Gigi keep any open social media presence like Seth and Chloe?

Actual Woman yw

kiwifarms.net
First time posting on this site. I enjoyed reading some threads here a couple years ago, but now I'm kinda worried about a person from my past, and I hope you super eager internet people can help me locate where he/she/idefk is. Seth Collins/Sage Antonia Collins has disappeared from the internet since a couple years ago. If you know of a new alias they're using, or where they might be staying that would be cool.

You can know when some people suck, but still care if they live or die, yaknow?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First time posting on this site. I enjoyed reading some threads here a couple years ago, but now I'm kinda worried about a person from my past, and I hope you super eager internet people can help me locate where he/she/idefk is. Seth Collins/Sage Antonia Collins has disappeared from the internet since a couple years ago. If you know of a new alias they're using, or where they might be staying that would be cool.

You can know when some people suck, but still care if they live or die, yaknow?

Thanks in advance.

He probably vanished when Chloe set herself on fire. Wouldn't you?