Severly retarded people shouldn't be in public schools -

DJ Grelle

MONKE leader of GANG RETARD
kiwifarms.net
Is this really the case in America? Where I live, education gets really diversified after you turn 12 ( Academic prep, community college prep, trade school, art school and special needs) divided into three networks (government, catholic, and independent).
Imagine expecting retards and people who are going to university to learn the same shit. :story:

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
Too bad public schools exist in order to ensure that the two-income family stays the way it is.

It may have been better before the Revolution of the 1960s, I don't know. Probably not as good when they were trying to make good factory workers either.

Is this really the case in America? Where I live, education gets really diversified after you turn 12 ( Academic prep, community college prep, trade school, art school and special needs) divided into three networks (government, catholic, and independent).
Imagine expecting retards and people who are going to university to learn the same shit. :story:
Tardboy isn't going to be in your AP History class.

Last edited:

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
Taught in school? They should be humanely euthanized. If one it too fucking vegetable brained to be able to wipe the drool from their own mouth/wipe their own ass without help; they are a blight on society. If you want your special potato to stay alive, you will do everything at your own personal expense. Medical expense? You problem, not societies. Education (laughable sense they are so fucking retarded)? You problem. Home school them.

children of bodom

kiwifarms.net
Taught in school? They should be humanely euthanized. If one it too fucking vegetable brained to be able to wipe the drool from their own mouth/wipe their own ass without help; they are a blight on society. If you want your special potato to stay alive, you will do everything at your own personal expense. Medical expense? You problem, not societies. Education (laughable sense they are so fucking retarded)? You problem. Home school them.
Ready the Aktion T5 program

Autistador

"My blade? She's called dickdestroyer9000"
kiwifarms.net
In the UK at least, the 'too retarded to wipe their own ass' types get put in special needs schools, I mostly don't want the 'just high functioning enough to shove in mainstream' types in normal highschool, the actually high functioning kids get help taken away by those speds who always end up in those "group homes for special people" come 18.

I would say de-institutionalisation of the utterly retarded was a mistake, but if the institutions weren't shut down they'd still be being abused so I guess we just have to research ways to fix this shit in the womb.

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. It's an entirely pointless waste of taxpayer funds. They're incapable of learning or even improving. All they do is disrupt the education of normal students and fling their shit all over the bathroom.

We had this profoundly retarded, physically contorted, non-verbal, wheelchair-bound girl in my high school choir. She obviously couldn't sing or even understand what music is. They gave her a children's toy that plays nursery rhyme songs when you press a button. 100% of the time, she'd just bang it against her wheelchair and the banging would press the buttons repeatedly. It was so disruptive; even the teacher hated that the school did it. I'm really glad they only put them in elective classes and not academic ones, but I've heard schools are now mainstreaming profoundly retarded kids in every class.

salvuserit

Death, grips like... EH
kiwifarms.net
The school district I was in had, in effect, a kinda separate but equal policy when it came to severely dysfunctional kids' schooling. They would ride separate buses, have lunch at different times, and switch classes at different times throughout the day to ensure nobody normal interacted with them. Looking back it was probably for the better, the kids would potentially be abused by asshole kids and may not have been able to handle the large crowds. If a school system can't afford to provide those services I do agree with OP.

SilkGnut

Gnuts of the Finest Silk
kiwifarms.net
Please do. Society shouldn't prop up the most decrepit, genetic monstrosities. A brain dead retard, that can only grunt, is of no value outside that family and all expenses should be put on the family if they want this subhuman to exist.
After the 19th amendment this was no longer an option for America.

One can easily see the trajectory of the nation since then.

• Agree
Reactions: EcoLibertarian

Otis Boi

Chunky Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
The school district I was in had, in effect, a kinda separate but equal policy when it came to severely dysfunctional kids' schooling. They would ride separate buses, have lunch at different times, and switch classes at different times throughout the day to ensure nobody normal interacted with them. Looking back it was probably for the better, the kids would potentially be abused by asshole kids and may not have been able to handle the large crowds. If a school system can't afford to provide those services I do agree with OP.
That how it was for my school as well. They even had half a floor to themselves that was pretty much a wing off in the basement. They only time we would see them was for the one mainstream class they where allowed to take with the other kids and that was gym. I never understood why we try and teach the profoundly retarted out side of the most basics of socail graces.

EcoLibertarian

Have a nice day
kiwifarms.net
i think we should mercy kill them at birth. seriously, they don't add anything to society.. it's just a bipartisan pact between retarded liberals and weird evangelical christian conservatives because of "muh morals".. i think either mercy kill them or let them die in the street. they're not people so it's not murder

• Agree
Reactions: Son of Odin

Jimmy Durante's Ballsack

Live a little
kiwifarms.net
Speaking from my own experience this tends to be a more common problem in smaller towns where there aren't really dedicated facilities to actually care for these people. Even in those cases I feel the mentally retarded should be segregated from both the general student body and even the special ed classes. If a student has autism or an actual learning disability, being shacked up with the actual tards is going to ensure that they A. Will never learn anything, tuning out at best or just becoming truant and B. Will probably develop serious self confidence issues for obvious reasons. Letting tards mingle with the general student body is just asking for disaster.
My only issue with these special care facilities/schools is that they become havens for abuse and corruption. The administration can hide behind the needs of their students and nobody is going to say no to a retarded child's needs unless they want to bring the wrath of the local news and the public down upon them. There's a lot of graft in these locations. Which ultimately leaves an exceptional child even worse off.

• Feels
Reactions: L50LasPak

Austrian Conscript 1915

133 days in Przemysl
kiwifarms.net
People are too attached to other people, nobody really experiences loss until they're like 40 and their mum dies. We need to get rid of more people honestly. Jewish doctors trying kill public officials should be put in jail, if we had less doctors for these retard kids then the world would be a better place. Less doctors in general would make the world a better place. We're wasting a fine 5% of the adult population on fucking keeping the weak alive, imagine if 5% of the population served in the military, that country would be a superpower.

Jewish doctors... honestly smh. These tard wranglers dealing with retards. We should put these retards in labour camps. labour camp is an outdated term, what I meant to say is "forced self-improvement camps."

K. V. Bones

The Internet Investigator
kiwifarms.net
I thought all those high school tard greentext stories were just jokes bored anons wrote. Around here there are completely different institutions for the severely mentally impared, and they are cut off from normally functioning kids.
Oh no they're real. In all levels except high functioning aspergers. I saw them first hand, you ever heard an entire tard herd scream in horror at "The Princess and the Frog"?

Tags
None