Severly retarded people shouldn't be in public schools -

Joe Swanson

Famed TV Cripple
kiwifarms.net
I thought all those high school tard greentext stories were just jokes bored anons wrote. Around here there are completely different institutions for the severely mentally impared, and they are cut off from normally functioning kids.
Most of them probably stretch the truth considerably, but don't be mistaken they forced Tards who had the mental capacity as 5 year olds in with the general population around here and when there is a 20 year old low functioning sperg who doesn't know his own strength in a gym class with a bunch of freshmen, you can probably imagine what happened next

Reactions: Local Fed

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
We had a chairbound, knotted-up dribbler who would every so often smear her menses all over the walls and real people. It almost makes me think G_d is a Kiwi that he gave this mutant the ability to reproduce.

knitting_workout

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be
kiwifarms.net
The school i went to had seperate classrooms for these people. You never saw them except sometimes in the hallways.

• Agree
Reactions: Cowboy Kim

Anderson's Phone

1-800-FAT TITS
kiwifarms.net
I thought all those high school tard greentext stories were just jokes bored anons wrote. Around here there are completely different institutions for the severely mentally impared, and they are cut off from normally functioning kids.
I'll give my own personal story.
At my highschool there was this kid who I'll just called J. J is this weird mental midget who always talked in his high pitched voice like he was a girl (probably gonna become trans in 5 years) but his real voice kinda sounded deeper and cracky like when a fruit is becoming a tranny but they're voice is still a tad bit masculine. He would do things like chase after random girls trying to hug and kiss them, he'd touch them on the ass, and shockingly a lot of students agrees people like him should be put to sleep. He and a lot of other tards would scream death threats at each other use slurs, shit themselves and wear diapers etc. The racist stuff was fun because I live in a very diverse city and had a black principal (who wasn't a kang and actually expelled a BLM student for making a racist comment to a white kid).

J's outbursts were physically impossible to control at times, he'd run around and scream at people, and those who tried to be nice would always be met with screaming back. His "parents" would shave his head every month so he basically looked like a retarded school shooter who smelled like baby powder and 9gag. The tard guards where all old women who couldn't walk faster than .5 mph so keeping up with this tard was about as easy as proving a Mormon that their mom doesn't count as a date.

J and his whole autistic group of human rejects were fucking gross. They all smelled like shit, they acted like it, and they had to be on watch so they didn't attack anyone, but that didn't stop the school from trying to force them into every club and outlet that didn't involve sports. Literally in my anime club (yes I was in one laugh it up) they tried getting another tard named Evan in but like...Evan didn't even seem to be on the same planet. He drooled, was cross-eyed, and if he wasn't throwing random objects around he looked like he died (and honestly I wish he did) the club actually stopped, and by that I mean like 3 days in we said we had to cancel but really we just moved to the art room because our art teacher watched anime and didn't allow level 5 brainlets into his classroom.

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Retarded people mating, and giving birth to retarded babies should be a crime.
Punishable by televised wrestling matches

---

As for the OP. I am of the reverse opinion. Only tarss should be sent to public school.

I got a D on a paper for supporting this position even though I met every requirement for an A on the rubric and interjecting my own experience as an actual autistic person. The prompt was should they be in the same classes that regular children take, if so/not, explain. Why even give me a choice if you're just going to automatically fail me for mentioning the fact that special needs children require more attention from people specialized to work with them, and not teachers who will simply act like they don't exist, and if you're going to make teachers get training for working with special needs children then pay them accordingly.
You should be grateful an altright nazi like you got anything more than a punch in the face

Anderson's Phone

1-800-FAT TITS
kiwifarms.net
This doesn't happen where I am, there are special tard schools for just this reason.

Sadly it works the other way too, my friend at school who has brittle bones but apart from that is completely normal and now works for a major film company got moved to the tard school from normal school because they were better equipped to deal with him.

He said it was 6 years of absolute hell, and he was lucky that he also got formal teaching off both his parents who were teachers so didn't get too far behind "normal" kids.
At my highschool they would put kids with physical disabilities in those same groups so if you were suffering from like...paralysis and needed a wheelchair and could hardly talk but otherwise had normal intelligence...they would ship you to the retard section and they had to learn with them instead. I believe the district changed it now, but still that sounds like hell being trapped in your own body and in a room with subhumans who should be thrown into ovens.

• Feels

Anderson's Phone

1-800-FAT TITS
kiwifarms.net
Punishable by televised wrestling matches

---

As for the OP. I am of the reverse opinion. Only tarss should be sent to public school.

You should be grateful an altright nazi like you got anything more than a punch in the face
I would pay to watch a caged fight where you have Billy the Tard and Downer Donny fight for the golden chicken nugget. You can get a big fat tard vs a MLP autistic kid and commentate it like BattleBots

Reactions: w4vy_gr4vy

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Buying a Switch & Animal Crossing with Trump bucks
kiwifarms.net
I think severely retarded children should be euthanized as soon as they're discovered. Now I know how that sounds, but I think it's the humane thing to do. They serve no purpose and only end up unnecessarily burdening good people who feel obligated to take care of them either due to some religious doctrine or simply out of pity. It wastes resources, money and time for people who by their very nature can never truly appreciate or understand life or the world around them at large. That's not something I like saying, but I feel it's true all the same.

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
Severely retarded people don't go to US public schools. They become government employees, if people I know having dealt with them is any indicator.
Or even the President. Gotta say I admire America's inclusiveness where a gibbering, drooling retard can rise uninhibited to the highest office.

• Dumb
Reactions: FuckedUp

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Buying a Switch & Animal Crossing with Trump bucks
kiwifarms.net
So, I used to tutor speds at my old highschool and though I never had any personal dealings with the non-functioning variety I often saw them as I passed their "classroom" which was essentially for all intents and purposes a daycare room. I distinctly remember one of them having an almost cage like enclosure that they'd stick him in if he got violent and I would always wonder why people like that were allowed in our school. What purpose did they serve? I won't go into a lot of detail but the short of it is these kinds of "classrooms" for the mentally deficient are very much real and completely disgusting.

Anderson's Phone

1-800-FAT TITS
kiwifarms.net
I think severely retarded children should be euthanized as soon as they're discovered. Now I know how that sounds, but I think it's the humane thing to do. They serve no purpose and only end up unnecessarily burdening good people who feel obligated to take care of them either due to some religious doctrine or simply out of pity. It wastes resources, money and time for people who by their very nature can never truly appreciate or understand life or the world around them at large. That's not something I like saying, but I feel it's true all the same.
Have you seen that video of the 30+ year old severely autistic man living with his mom and all he does is smash everything and watch TV and scream. Seriously that's a prime example of someone who can be put down. They can't communicate and are in constant depression and pain.

Reactions: FuckedUp

Anderson's Phone

1-800-FAT TITS
kiwifarms.net
So, I used to tutor speds at my old highschool and though I never had any personal dealings with the non-functioning variety I often saw them as I passed their "classroom" which was essentially for all intents and purposes a daycare room. I distinctly remember one of them having an almost cage like enclosure that they'd stick him in if he got violent and I would always wonder why people like that were allowed in our school. What purpose did they serve? I won't go into a lot of detail but the short of it is these kinds of "classrooms" for the mentally deficient are very much real and completely disgusting.
I hate how schools try to force them front row at events like yeah here's the retarded kids and their 80 year old caretakers dancing to eye of the tiger and it just looks cringe AF like why do they think this is a good idea?

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
Have you seen that video of the 30+ year old severely autistic man living with his mom and all he does is smash everything and watch TV and scream. Seriously that's a prime example of someone who can be put down. They can't communicate and are in constant depression and pain.
Dude was actually 20. Comment section used to be a goldmine until Youtube came and ruined everyone's fun. :mad:

Heckler1

Fuck you He-Man!
kiwifarms.net
I've done some tard wrangling in my time, and I can confirm that tards who look like they are in their 30's are usually on some high tier meds or have just rolled an exceptionally bad stat total. Some are alrigh though. One dude had a pretty bad speech impediment, anxiety, and paranoia, but liked hanging out with people, held down a job/saved money, and was very selfless in terms of giving people things they needed or being temporarily inconvenienced. I do think that's probably the exception though, and most tards end up reveling in mediocrity.

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net
I've seen niggas and retards in real life in my private school that let's just say shouldn't belong there. One of them was so bad that they have to get the hospital gurney and the cops after one of them try to kill someone with a knife. They never went back to that private school since.

• Informative
Reactions: Heckler1
Tags
None