Sex Toy General - We all have them. Even you.

nice

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Want to be the coolest buck out of everypony? I've got just the toy for you!

Wear this, and you'll be sure to stand out at your next MLP convention meet-up.

When I found that image, I also found something much, much worse.

Buckle up, children; Uncle Nice is about to show you what man is capable of creating.

After you've put down your vibrator, your 14" realistic fisting dong, and your dignity, have you ever looked at your pet and thought, "am I bad owner for not giving my dog orgasms?"

The French decided to answer this question with a "yes," and started a company selling Hot Doll - the world's first (and only) sex toy for dogs.

For the low, low price of $225, you can buy your dog a toy that will make him as big of a degenerate as his owner.

Here's a video (available in spoken French only) showing off the product on a show.

I can only imagine what the future will hold if more companies decide to try their luck at this untapped market.

Cuddly Pirate

Fuck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hit up the Bad Dragon forums. The only people buying their XL sizes are the same three employees battling for the loosest hole, as if the whole "giant insertion" art kink was meant to be real.
Have you ever seen a man put a cactus in his butt? No? What about their largest XL dragon dong?

Reactions: hotcheetospuffs

A Sign

Fart face shitlord
kiwifarms.net
I think I recently seen that video or one like it, I think it became popular after it was requested. I guess as a "They'll make x for x fetish? well then i'm getting one too!"

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Mentioned this under furry drama but apparently baddragon isn't making any custom orders. It's all whatever they have in clearance bins in their Arizona bunker like offices or merch like shirts and lanyards.

So taking bets who thinks this will finally bankrupt them after ten plus years?

Edit; damn braved their twitter and it says they'll be back to maybe half capacity next month... The summer if 2020 is gonna one helluva one depending on how much things reopen

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
Have you ever seen a man put a cactus in his butt? No? What about their largest XL dragon dong?

Pretty sure the only reason they keep selling XL dildos is for funny-haha and the two staff who constantly try to outsize each other. Literally what is the appeal of a gaping hole so loose you'd literally need a fleshlight to feel something again after boning your partner?

Ive had my fleshlight for a few months now and honestly, it's gimmicky as hell. I know a lot of people collect them and shit, but honestly, compared to being able to alter and focus pressure with your hand alone, Id say get the cheaper and more discreet 'knuckleduster' type sleeve instead. Also infinitely easier to throw in the sink so you don't have to stare at yourself as you clean out a silicone vagina. :(

Tags
None