Sex work isnt empowering - Literal whore becomes an even bigger attention whore

Fek

What could possibly go wrong?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Moral relativism is so fucking stupid when it's used by faggots trying to bend over backwards to justify their shitty behavior. How dystopian would your life and the lives of those around you have to be to make this shit empowering?

I'm torn between admiring the efforts of those arguing in good faith and just dying of laughter over this entire train wreck of a thread. Jesus Christ.

Anderson's Phone

1-800-FAT TITS
kiwifarms.net
TBF if you can make money by showing your tits and feet to a few hundred neck beards I say go for it. IDK, I don't control what people do with themselves. Yeah it is kinda sick if it's the first thing you turn to once you turn 18. Really besides that I couldn't care less.

Last edited:

schizoid PD

kiwifarms.net
I'm a wineloving repilled nurse now who now has a simp boyfriend 100k in savings and freedom and time on my hands. compared to my sister who got knocked up at 16 is pregnant with her 4 child at 22 and married with an equally good for nothing man I guess my years of toil paid off. Want to know what I did to my ex? I got him to bankrupt himself. he's penniless and possibly did a flip at some point. maybe if I'm lucky coofed himself out of this world.
I find that very interesting because I remember a comment a Psychologist said. He said one of the main differences in Men and Women is that Men tend to be interested in things and Women tend to be interested in people. Most Nurses will be Women because they will lie at the edge of the distribution and be REALLY interested in people. Then I was reading another account recently from a sex worker and she said, "If shes a Nurse, shes probably a sex worker".

This made me think about what personality type to drawn towards sex work.

stressed.jpg

Niggaplease

cat lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find that very interesting because I remember a comment a Psychologist said. He said one of the main differences in Men and Women is that Men tend to be interested in things and Women tend to be interested in people. Most Nurses will be Women because they will lie at the edge of the distribution and be REALLY interested in people. Then I was reading another account recently from a sex worker and she said, "If shes a Nurse, shes probably a sex worker".

View attachment 1485640
it depends too on the country. Australia's health care is more socialized than America's, therefore pay will be more suckier than what I make. I didn't from nurse to sex work it was sex work to nurse. Basically I used it to pay for school mostly. like literally in hotspots now popping up due to coivd so most health institutions are paying top dollar as demand is naturally exceeding supply in area where before due to an aging populace there's a shortage. A lot bitch about socialized health medicine not being a thing, but I literally have financial security as well as the capacity to move anyway in USA because of our mostly privatized healthcare system.

schizoid PD

kiwifarms.net
it depends too on the country. Australia's health care is more socialized than America's, therefore pay will be more suckier than what I make. I didn't from nurse to sex work it was sex work to nurse. Basically I used it to pay for school mostly. like literally in hotspots now popping up due to coivd so most health institutions are paying top dollar as demand is naturally exceeding supply in area where before due to an aging populace there's a shortage. A lot bitch about socialized health medicine not being a thing, but I literally have financial security as well as the capacity to move anyway in USA because of our mostly privatized healthcare system.
I see it's a money issue as you said. But at the same time I wonder who goes: "I'm sick of being a Nurse, instead of taking care of peoples illnesses for money, I'm going to take care of peoples sexual needs for money" So it makes me think there some sort of personality trait that makes you want to... I dunno... "take care" of people in some way? Do you think that's true? Like, why did you decide to become a Nurse?

Niggaplease

cat lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see it's a money issue as you said. But at the same time I wonder who goes: "I'm sick of being a Nurse, instead of taking care of peoples illnesses for money, I'm going to take care of peoples sexual needs for money" So it makes me think there some sort of personality trait that makes you want to... I dunno... "take care" of people in some way? Do you think that's true? Like, why did you decide to become a Nurse?
Well at first I wanted to be a vet, but then I realized if I got a nursing degree and I got bored of my surroundings I can easily move else where and get a job. like the ability to easily find a job somewhere and have that security to be able to move around.

• Dumb
Reactions: Pineapple Fox

schizoid PD

kiwifarms.net
Well at first I wanted to be a vet, but then I realized if I got a nursing degree and I got bored of my surroundings I can easily move else where and get a job. like the ability to easily find a job somewhere and have that security to be able to move around.
You mentioned veterinary medicine, another field where Women are dominating. Which suggests again, you have personality traits that are at the edge of the distribution. Do you think you have those traits? I don't know precisely what they are. The desire to care for others perhaps. I'm not a psychologist. I was just wanting to ask your opinion because I wonder if you can give any insight. As in, what made you want to become a Vet or a Nurse? What about it seemed appealing to you?

vets.jpg

Niggaplease

cat lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You mentioned veterinary medicine, another field where Women are dominating. Which suggests again, you have personality traits that are at the edge of the distribution. Do you think you have those traits? I don't know precisely what they are. The desire to care for others perhaps. I'm not a psychologist. I was just wanting to ask your opinion because I wonder if you can give any insight.

View attachment 1485811
I have loved and cared for animals since I was a kid. Me and my cat are best friends for life. I trust animals more than people some days as animals only act in instinct not overt malice. I remember being more upset one time my ex did something shitty to me not because it was directed towards me, but because he locked and therefore terrified both my cat and a possum in a room together. so I do care about animals. people not so much at times, I mean I am empathetic to a certain extent as from an early age I was always put into positions where I had to adult, but I am more inclined to be empathetic to animals more.

• Dumb

schizoid PD

kiwifarms.net
I have loved and cared for animals since I was a kid. Me and my cat are best friends for life. I trust animals more than people some days as animals only act in instinct not overt malice. I remember being more upset one time my ex did something shitty to me not because it was directed towards me, but because he locked and therefore terrified both my cat and a possum in a room together. so I do care about animals.
Do you think you feel a high amount of empathy for Animals and People? (not your ex)

Niggaplease

cat lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you think you feel a high amount of empathy for Animals and People? (not your ex)
animals high, humans not so much. but even besides my ex almost everyone I have known has always acted on such selfish motivations at times, it's just hard to get out of that head space. I understand pain, loss, fear, but to prevent burn out at work I had to divorce my self from from being emotionally invested.

schizoid PD

kiwifarms.net
animals high, humans not so much. but even besides my ex almost everyone I have known has always acted on such selfish motivations at times, it's just hard to get out of that head space. I understand pain, loss, fear, but to prevent burn out at work I had to divorce my self from from being emotionally invested.
Well I admire that you've been able to control yourself to that degree. Some people with that amount of empathy just burn out and kill themselves. I've seen it.

• Dumb

Niggaplease

cat lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well I admire that you've been able to control yourself to that degree. Some people with that amount of empathy just burn out and kill themselves. I've seen it.
the only thing that gets me hard raging anymore is when stupid shit happens. I'm not talking drunk drivers or radom things being stuck up asses. Basically a few days ago my hospital written me because a jogger told when I was gathering info for contact tracing willingly said they went to a blm protest.

Calandrino

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1485640
Is there some reason that this has to be two separate jobs anyway? They already have those uniforms. Why can't hospitals expand their services? Same with flight attendants.

Also, I see the ape prostitute threads have been OY VEY SHUT DOWN. Looks like the System doesn't want us considering certain options. This is not the stuff of science fiction, but a part of the very real world we all occupy.

1596229017962.png

Fangsofjeff

♡ I CANNED BEEF ♡
kiwifarms.net
This is fundamentally wrong. Please argue how drinking someone's piss can be empowering. Or how it's degrading to have servants who will do whatever you ask. There may be some edge cases, but most of the time it is clear which is which.
Untitled.png

The second definition refers to emotions. You're asking me to argue how feelings can vary from person to person. Some people love drinking piss, some people think it's normal to lose your virginity to a goat, some people feel nothing negative about killing others. Emotions vary from person to person and they are not set in stone.

If a spiritual leader told his followers his piss was ambrosia, many would drink it and feel empowered doing so. Having servants can seem degrading to people who think it's lazy to let others do chores you could do yourself.

Last edited:
Tags
None