Sex work isnt empowering - Literal whore becomes an even bigger attention whore

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah At least normal work has benefits. I paid for everything out of pocket. At least it kept me fed and paid for my schooling as well as give me a nice nest egg.
For someone trying to expose sex work as not empowering you're doing an awful lot of defending it. How much money did you make exactly? Every ethot claims they are rolling in money but they are never specific.

Niggaplease

cat lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For someone trying to expose sex work as not empowering you're doing an awful lot of defending it. How much money did you make exactly? Every ethot claims they are rolling in money but they are never specific.
I made on average about 300 to 500 a week, but that's only counting monetary tributes. Sometimes the sent expensive gifts as well such as designer products. I didn't much care for the gifts because it was never to my taste so I resold them. I had a lot of bills to pay beyond myself.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Fangsofjeff

emo goff

its too damn sunny for darkmode
kiwifarms.net
I made on average about 300 to 500 a week, but that's only counting monetary tributes. Sometimes the sent expensive gifts as well such as designer products. I didn't much care for the gifts because it was never to my taste so I resold them. I had a lot of bills to pay beyond myself.
so what, $1200 a month? "monetary tributes" lol please just call it payment for your sexual services. they're not gifts
you could get that working part time at a grocery store or some shit
but i guess that was too much work for you :story:

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
300 a week, so just barely above federal minimum wage?
I don’t see how this is better than being a waitress and getting tips if you flirt with customers.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So it's not actually crazy money, is this before or after taxes?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Zero Day Defense

Niggaplease

cat lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
300 a week, so just barely above federal minimum wage?
I don’t see how this is better than being a waitress and getting tips if you flirt with customers.
That's excluding the money I've made reselling all the expensive gifts they sent. I've made estimated 25000 in one year alone reselling expensive handbags. about 5k in perfume each year and 1k in make up. I have savings in about 100k from the 5 years I've done it.

Oban Kamz

goth cholos
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's excluding the money I've made reselling all the expensive gifts they sent. I've made estimated 25000 in one year alone reselling expensive handbags. about 5k in perfume each year and 1k in make up. I have savings in about 100k from the 5 years I've done it.
post proof

• Informative
Reactions: snailslime

Gay_Frog

kiwifarms.net
Ok why not mention this in the first place, you keep doing this thing where you say this sucked and then when people agree "yeah, sex work is shit" you come back around and start defending how it's not so bad really.
Who she going to get attention if she does it?

Niggaplease

cat lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>camgirls paying taxes
You have to make x amount to count as taxes. Yes I've paid taxes and written off business expenses. I worked during the thot audit so I was especially careful to keep my finances clean. I've known a few who went up and straight laundered the money to avoid thot auditing.

Auk Autist

Birbs create the big Happy
kiwifarms.net
For me at first it was to keep me in school and keep the bills paid, then after while my ex found out the true extent of the money I was making and when I had enough savings to continue school w/o he tried pushing me into more and more and beat me because I wouldn't do chaturbate.
College burnout gutterslut playing at being some kind of an enlightened feminist shacks up with a piece of shit dude who beats her, imagine my shock.

Niggaplease

cat lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
College burnout gutterslut playing at being some kind of an enlightened feminist shacks up with a piece of shit dude who beats her, imagine my shock.
I'm a wineloving repilled nurse now who now has a simp boyfriend 100k in savings and freedom and time on my hands. compared to my sister who got knocked up at 16 is pregnant with her 4 child at 22 and married with an equally good for nothing man I guess my years of toil paid off. Want to know what I did to my ex? I got him to bankrupt himself. he's penniless and possibly did a flip at some point. maybe if I'm lucky coofed himself out of this world.

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a wineloving repilled nurse now who now has a simp boyfriend 100k in savings and freedom and time on my hands. compared to my sister who got knocked up at 16 is pregnant with her 4 child at 22 and married with an equally good for nothing man I guess my years of toil paid off. Want to know what I did to my ex? I got him to bankrupt himself. he's penniless and possibly did a flip at some point. maybe if I'm lucky coofed himself out of this world.
I like how you think you're better than your sister, because you're a wineaunt. Imagine your greatest accomplishment being ruining people you were supposed to love.

one.pngtwo.png

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
your sister has a family, meanwhile you have a drinking habit and a shady past as a camwhore lol
if you think this makes you look better than her then you are seriously delusional

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Dated a girl once who turned out to be a whore.

She had an ivy league degree, super smart and I never would have suspected. Thought she worked in medical claims.

She actually danced at a strip club while she was waiting for her ex-Marine boyfriend to get out of prison for beating her. She had an insane attachment and totally degraded herself to be with him.

He got out of jail and followed her coming to my house. He beat the shit out of me for being with her, thought I was going to die. We found out she'd been whoring because I'd never given her any money, but she had like $200k in their joint bank account. It wasn't coming from the stripping.

He went back to jail shortly after that. She sent me all these texts apologizing for what he did, but I never spoke to her again.
Sounds like a prime example of proof that having an ivy league degree doesn't mean you're smart. Shes clearly stupider than a bag of rocks

That said there is nothing empowering about it. Thats just a rationalization they use to justify claiming they aren't whores and to excuse their behavior

Tags
None