• Sponsored by Kraken Rum.

Careercow Sgt. Peter Allan: Sussex Hate Crime Sgt & Trans Equality AdvocateFace of the thought police in Britain, focuses on mean words while Britain burns

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by King n Yellow, Aug 11, 2017 at 9:07 PM.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  1. This thread might go somewhere, it might not. For now it's an experiment.

So over the past few hours I've been looking at the Sussex Police Dept. and their "hate crime and equality" force. There's a few gems in it but right now I want to focus on the most prominent one, Sgt. Peter Allan:
    petalkidsmeanwords.png
    As you can see, in the face of unchecked immigration, potentially 23,000 radical Islamists in Britain, unarmed police with inadequate training with terrorism, and rampant terror attacks, Sgt. Peter Allan of Sussex Police Dept. look past it all and focus on the REAL issues: Mean words and wrong opinions in the current year.

petalcrims.png
    Notice how many of these reports don't have a suspect or are considered "non-crimes".
    petalpronouns.png
    petalquota.png

https://www.facebook.com/SergeantPeterAllan
    https://twitter.com/SgtPeterAllan
    http://peterallan.tumblr.com/ (yes, you're reading that right, he has a tumblr)
    http://archive.is/rrlq6

• Informative x 36
    • Winner x 11
    • Semper Fidelis x 5
    • Feels x 3
    • Islamic Content x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. If you had presented me the tweets regarding his "investigations" without context, I'd have assumed they were satire...

• Agree Agree x 44
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. It's things like this that made me not decide to move to the United Kingdom. The whole country is a shit hole.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Feels Feels x 13
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre The world doesn't make sense until you force it to

kiwifarms.net
  4. Dear Sargent Peter Allan,

A member of your community has committed acts of terrorism and despite multiple reports your pitiful, limp-dick agency prefers to bust down doors in search of people speaking mean words on Twitter, much to the chagrin of your entire country.

The children of Briton will speak Arabic and sport bushy beards. Your memory will be that of utter and complete incompetence.

Neck yourself.

• Agree Agree x 47
    • Winner Winner x 17
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 8
    • Like Like x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  5. say that to him on twitter and see how he reacts when he cant arrest you

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    NIGGO KILLA

NIGGO KILLA We washed our hands in niggos blood

kiwifarms.net
  6. I call them faggots on Twitter all the time. They sometimes respond to American citizens about starting an investigation which can be responded to with "lol 1A"

• Like Like x 19
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  7. This is why we deserve being massacred by mudslimes.

• Islamic Content x 10
    • Feels x 7
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • DRINK x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    The Jumping Dwarf

The Jumping Dwarf Dwarven salt miner

kiwifarms.net
  8. Trudeau managed to come to his senses when it came to immigration, fucking TRUDEAU! Why the hell can't the UK?

• Feels Feels x 15
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre The world doesn't make sense until you force it to

kiwifarms.net
  9. The XY-files.

• Winner Winner x 26
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. not enough chromosomes tbh

• Winner Winner x 23
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Uncanny Valley

Uncanny Valley I am not feel uncomfortable
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Shit, this exceptional constable may have too many chromosomes.

• Winner Winner x 10
    WeaponsGradeAutism

WeaponsGradeAutism Undead Scientist 1.0

kiwifarms.net
    • Horrifying x 7
    • Winner x 5
    • Informative x 4
    • Feels x 3
    • Islamic Content x 2
    Ambivalenz

Ambivalenz Rat King Queen

kiwifarms.net
  12. As a resident of East Sussex, I am so grateful that my taxes contribute to this absolutely necessary department of the force.

• Feels Feels x 31
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. This guy definitely has potential. Let's wait for the next big British rape scandal to be sure.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. This guy is symptomatic of UK policing and bureaucracy gone mad, but it hardly makes him a lolcow.

• Disagree Disagree x 13
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. It's sad when those memes about British police busting down doors over mean tweets instead of arresting muslim child rapists and terrorists is 100% true to life.

These days I find myself wondering what will happen to sniveling incompetents like this guy in the near future. Do he and other apologists like him really think the "asian" people they're white knighting are going to reward them with anything other than a brutal death?

• Feels Feels x 15
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    #17 Keystone, Aug 12, 2017 at 11:01 PM
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017 at 11:59 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  16. If the Sussex hate crimes squad ever get their own "Cops" show, I'd recommend replacing "Bad Boys" as the theme song with this:

It feels so right listening to that while reading Sgt Allan's tweets.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. no surprise this guy is employed in next district over from Brighton; clearly Brighton is leaking

given what Tesco is generally like, I'm surprised that wasn't just an empty shelf

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    An Sionnach Seang

An Sionnach Seang "brán" agus "bréans"

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• I am Andrew Ryan and I am here to ask you a question:
    Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
    No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
    No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...

Kiwi Farms.

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.