• "Man, if I had an autistic kid I would mock the shit out of them"

Snowflake sh0eonheada poor man's boxxy (if boxxy looked like Sarah Silverman after 30 years of working in a brothel)

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Dynastia, Jul 12, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. Sh0eonhead is funny and good but I really do hate that eyeliner.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    wifflypuff

wifflypuff just be cool man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Please post caps, we need actual content in here.
    Nah. It's fucking hilarious. If you're into pretending to be a five year old during sex, that's weird. But as soon as you sperg about it online, it's hilarious and should be seen to be believed.

• Agree Agree x 1
    AutismalArtist

AutismalArtist Sometimes a faggot, always an egg

kiwifarms.net
  3. I'm gonna try and give this thread a little boost, but I'm not scrolling thru years of this edgy girls life because I just don't care.

There's probably some lulzy shit here, it's her Ask.fm. All I've noticed currently, is her saying she wasn't a sub until she got with Arabman and people should totally stop concerning themselves with their weird relationship dynamic because she's "happy".

That Arab legit looks 15 years older than her
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• ahat.png
      ahat.png
      File size:
      23.1 KB
      Views:
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ninja
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. [​IMG]
    So this is a thing

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 9
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. One of the biggest signs of Autism is not understanding the concept of Sarcasm.

So she's talking about shit that normies wouldn't talk about. We need tard cum, not catty bitches gossiping.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    #45 gaybashing<3, Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  6. >Pedophillia as a side-kink

Jesus Christ what the fuck.

Is another sign of autism not understanding that you answered the same post with two separate ones?
    The threads in this section are not limited to lolcows, but DDLG is good to put in here.

Also
    >Using 'normies' nonironically.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    AutismalArtist

AutismalArtist Sometimes a faggot, always an egg

kiwifarms.net
  7. Why do I find it hard to believe she wasn't always into this.

Off the top of my head, this is what I do know

-Pulls/ed her hair out when anxious or stress, leaves her with bald patches

-May have lived with parents until meeting Skeptic online(as in no job mentioned)

-Had a Tumblr. Never used it. Was a semi-scene girl

-Has this odd fixation with purposely being blocked by feminists.

-Rumored to browse/use /pol/ and /b/

What the hell with the "side kink"?

• Informative Informative x 9
    m0rnutz

m0rnutz Totally not a spy

kiwifarms.net
  8. I take back what I said about her being funny and good. What the fuck.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    wifflypuff

wifflypuff just be cool man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. So she's into kink? I swear I thought she said in a video once she was asexual.

trashpanda

trashpanda ringtail scumbag

kiwifarms.net
  10. She has Trichotillomania(hair pulling anxiety disorder) which requires her to wear wigs and her eyebrows are drawn on usually.

Has an article on the Catie Wayne wiki
    unichan.jpg

http://boxxy.wikispaces.com/June

Her kink-chart
    shoechart.png

Kidding! (I'm not kidding)

shoe00.png shoe01.png shoe02.png
    shoe05.png shoe06.png shoe07.png

There is more, I remember when people were commenting on her stalking ArmoredSkeptic, and attempting to woo him through YT

• Informative Informative x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I find it plausible. In college she was kind of chunky. Post graduation she basically lived a life of a shut in at her parents. Outside of online interaction, she probably did not spend enough time outdoors to obtain a relationship.

And for any of you excessively exuberant thirsty jealous individuals, keep in mind that once you get her home and the wig comes off, you are looking at something like this.

[​IMG]

There is always a catch. And if something looks too good to be true, it probably is.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    MunsterCheese

MunsterCheese The Good Scout

kiwifarms.net
  12. Found something interesting from her ask.fm:
    autismshoe.PNG
    lol

Also there's a cross between another cow Milo:
    cap2.PNG
    I guess we're not the only one's thinking it's a scam?

• Informative Informative x 8
    Buer

Buer The God of Tits and Wine

kiwifarms.net

13. Some autist spiraling around the Youtube Commentary community managed to fall for her obvious feminist parody account and "debunk" it.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
    Absolutego

Absolutego Ghost of ¡Jeb!

kiwifarms.net
  14. Supposedly she's demisexual, a sexuality where you need an emotional connection with someone before you're attracted to them, and didn't experience sexual feelings until she met Skeptic.
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Thread about "The Satiratician" when?

• Like Like x 5
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Don't Touch My Stash REEE
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Here she is without makeup or a wig. http://ask.fm/shoe0nhead/answers/138477635062 . I'm guessing she's Italian.

That diversion = super clever

• Informative Informative x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  17. She's asexual when a dude isn't coming in her mouth.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  18. Girl/Boy? Looks like someone has a Shmorky hat fetish.

• Like Like x 2
    Xerxes IX

Xerxes IX (Non) White Male Cat Shitlord

kiwifarms.net
  19. She's similar to Blair in her alt-right beliefs but she's nowhere near as good at Blair when it comes to making counter arguments. I literally lolled when she gave the fact that there are more men in prison (and they serve longer sentences) as an example of misandry. Couldn't be because men commit more crimes and those crimes tend to be more serious, right?

I love seeing misandrists who call themselves feminists getting owned by Blair but when this chick does it, it's just kind of cringy because her arguments are poor. Her sex life and views on sexuality are where the real lulz are. Waving pedophilia off as a kink reveals way too much about her own fucked up sexuality imo.

Anyone who posts about their age play daddy fetish openly online definitely has lolcow tendencies that are worth discussing, even if they're not a full blown tard.

• Agree Agree x 14
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. She looks better without the eyeliner. She should stop doing that to her face.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Godhand
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.