• "Let's stay off the internet weirdo stalking forum"

sh0eonheada poor man's boxxy (if boxxy looked like Sarah Silverman after 30 years of working in a brothel)

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Dynastia, Jul 12, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. kiwifarms.net
  2. She's not bad looking but at one point someone said she looked like a Who from Whoville and I can't unsee it.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Absolutego

Absolutego Ghost of ¡Jeb!

kiwifarms.net
  3. Shoe0nehead has pretty much always been about providing comedic social commentary. If you are looking at her for in depth nuanced reviews of today's issues, you are barking up the wrong tree.

• Agree Agree x 9
    MunsterCheese

MunsterCheese The Good Scout

kiwifarms.net
  4. What you get up to in the bedroom is whatever really, but openly posting about it on twittter is fucking stupid

• Agree Agree x 10
    Honeybunny

Honeybunny Men för i helvete!

kiwifarms.net
  5. True, but Blair proves you can be funny whilst still showing you have in-depth knowledge about subjects you're mocking. Doesn't matter that she strawmans in a comedic video really but it still does her no favors.

• Agree Agree x 4
    #65 For The Internet, Jan 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Since it hasn't came up in the thread yet, since she's trying to get all comfy with alt right etc.

She rages out (or more correctly to say just deletes) the fact she used to date a black guy and doesn't like how the crowd she's pandering too this week calls her the stereotypical name of girls who date black men.

She's never admitted to it even though there are pictures of it too.

• Informative Informative x 6
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. ^She's getting super comfy with the alt right to the point where I think she might make a shift to neo nazi(*rates self optimistic*). I mean just look at how she answered this question about her boyfriend having the last name Fuhrer:
    cappp3.PNG
    Honestly, I don't think she'll go full neo nazi on us though I wouldn't put it past her to have some sick fantasy about it and for this answer to actually be what she really thinks instead of just a joke answer.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Buer

Buer The God of Tits and Wine

kiwifarms.net
  8. Man, she is confusing.

I never enjoyed her content all that much and I always felt she was a bit too much of a 'not like the other girls' kinda person.

But I'll say that I liked when she came out against the nonsense SJW conspiracy theory when Bearing got shut down for a few days.

Bearing is an anti SJW youtuber. He basically makes reaction videos to some dumb fuck feminist/SJW whining in their college dorm room by calling people 'cunt' a lot. Anyway, his channel got deleted about a month ago because the bear he used as his avatar/mascot/logo was basically stolen from the TV show Drama Island. He had used it since the beginning of his channel, sold merch with it and never acknowledged that it wasn't his design.

Some super Factual Anti-SJWs (including Sargon, Undoomed and a few others) immediately jumped to the conclusion that this was some evil SJW takedown censorship thing because the facts only matter when they're in their favor. Shoe actually was a voice of sanity in that regard because she called the copyright thing pretty early.

• Informative Informative x 9
    pozilei

pozilei but now I'll be in the restroom

kiwifarms.net
  9. I would agree with you if her boyfriend Skeptic didn't steal his avatar from Google too.

Also she calls everyone who has avatars in suits 'Skeptic clones' and is pretty much obsessed with the guy.

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  10. All of this is boring as fuck. Who is watching these videos?

• Agree Agree x 9
    FatNero

FatNero Cole Blooded

kiwifarms.net
  11. Really smug people that like to listen to people say what they want to hear.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
    King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Yeah, I get that vibe too. Which is kinda sad because some of her ask.fm answers suggest that's not on purpose:
    shoestuff.PNG
    Though, not be a bitch, I kinda think it's odd how she couldn't even make a single female friend. Even I could and I'm basically a social exceptional individual. Did she only try to get along with popular girls that cared about this shit? Also "normie" and "meat robots"? jc she's cringey.

• Feels Feels x 9
    Buer

Buer The God of Tits and Wine

kiwifarms.net
  13. Did an interview years ago with a blog
    https://rognfast.wordpress.com/2014/08/22/an-interview-with-shoe0onhead/

From what I read shes a Liberal Arts College dropout who then did some part time work in makeup/cosmetics? Family seems pretty well off.
    shoejob.png

Apparently there is a tinfoil conspiracy out there she is 16
    shoedrama.png

She gets pretty cringy with the bf
    crunge.png cringe3.png cringe8.png

and yet, even more cringe-y
    cringe10.png cringe7.png cringe5.png cringe6.png

• Informative Informative x 7
    #74 CreepyStalker, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Meh, she's just a cringy, semi-weird girl from Staten Island.
    I don't see anything lolcow about her.

• Agree Agree x 10
    buffaloWildWings

buffaloWildWings She rides astride the Beast

kiwifarms.net
  15. I know of a married couple IRL that kind of reminds me of Sh0e and AS in terms of both size difference and vaguely related interests (video games and anime), though far less dysfunctional (remember, these people I'm referring to are actually married and don't broadcast what they do in their bedroom publicly). I don't buy the "looks to be 10-15 years her senior" argument because there are going to be those girls that are tiny in their 20s and guys that are huge but not actually much older.

kiwifarms.net
  16. LOL. Drivers license says she has "BRO" eyes.

I think this thread is based more on jealousy and people who have issues with her politics looking to pick her apart. Not hard, because everyone has their flaws. No one is as picture perfect as we imagine them to be.

• Agree Agree x 5
    MunsterCheese

MunsterCheese The Good Scout

kiwifarms.net
  17. Whats funny is if it wasn't for the DLG thing she has this would just sound like someone dicking (vaging?) arround

Mechanical Hugbox

Mechanical Hugbox Two Time Suicide Failure

kiwifarms.net
  18. Pics or it didn't happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Skeptic did a video mocking June's style, at one point screamed in the rabbits face "for teh lolz".

m0rnutz

m0rnutz Totally not a spy

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.