• ”I'm pretty positive that I'm asexual or at least sex-repulsed, and have been with my lovely boyfriend for going on 5 years now. He's supportive of my sexuality.”

Containment Shadow Hunter Autism Extreme

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Shadow Resident, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relocation.
    https://vimeo.com/user84060453
    Thank you.

Edit: Apparently you are all rating me as autistic. I'm not sure what the significance of that is, but thank you anyway.

• Autistic  x 38
    • Dumb  x 7
    • Winner  x 3
    • Islamic Content  x 2
    • Feels  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    #1 Shadow Resident, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Let me TLDR this for you;

*teleports behind you*
    "Heh, nothin personal kid, but we don't take to I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME so kindly on the Kfarms"

• Winner  x 23
    • Agree  x 2
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    Yop Yop

Yop Yop Corrupted Citizen of the Private Villa

kiwifarms.net
  3. I thought Chris was doing the Dick Licking video on his own accord, and I'm genuinely disappointed that it was a I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME request.

• Agree  x 8
    • Feels  x 2
    • Autistic  x 2
    • Late  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Who requested it? Shadow Bitch says he had nothing to do with it.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Yop Yop

Yop Yop Corrupted Citizen of the Private Villa

kiwifarms.net
  5. I wish I had a screencap saved, but If I recall correctly there was a guy saying he spent $150 at the start of the Dick Licker is I thread. I can't seem to pull it up again

• Informative Informative x 1
    Raise 'Em High

Raise 'Em High Put your hands in the air

kiwifarms.net

6. A response in part to you.

• Autistic Autistic x 13
    • Dumb Dumb x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Real or not, I'm entertained by this.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Nekromantik

Nekromantik Rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat

kiwifarms.net
  8. If you are the real Shadow Resident, how does it feel to be a bigger cow than Chris at the moment?

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Deadbeat Mario

Deadbeat Mario it's been one of those days

kiwifarms.net
  9. To be honest, it does not effect my mood in the slightest. People with think as they will. It is their freedom to do so. Who am I to deny them that? And thus, I let it be. Whatever floats their boat.

• Autistic  x 12
    • Dumb  x 6
    •  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Looks like his comment was deleted; but I remember that post - said it was the best $150 he ever spent.

If CWC wronged you years ago; why are you only addressing it now - and not back then when something could have been done about it? And coming to the Kiwi forums with a link to your Vidme channel so you can keep up with your little charade?

Can you be any more of an attention whore?

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Late Late x 1
    #10 MahFibro!, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  11. @Raise 'Em High

It was user "Mr. Troll"

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I know - his avatar is very distinct.

• Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. If you read the message I wrote in this video, you would see that I was only released about a month ago. Inside I did not have many privileges. I just want this to be over and I can move on and disappear again.

• Autistic Autistic x 13
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Pretty sure he was saying it as a joke.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Yeah idk I was just telling whoever wanted to know but forgot

• Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. @Shadow Resident why don’t you just shout out to us on your Twitter so we know it’s really you. Anyway if this has been going on since the PVCC days you do realize Chris doesn’t even remember what he ate for breakfast right?

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. You're not making yourself sound any more sympathetic.

If it's as serious as all that (which I doubt anyone buys that it is); act like an adult and handle the issue privately.

Dragging it out into forums/Youtube videos just makes you look like the attention whoring I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME people assume you are.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. @Shadow Resident are you behind the last Chris videos? If you think making him do stupid stuff online in order to redeem for a past mistake that he won't probably remembers is a sane way to resolve past issues, then you are high on the spectrum or a very shitty troll attempt.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Sandwichu

Sandwichu Fat to the extreme!

kiwifarms.net
  19. Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  20. A guy that got put in to a mental hospital for over 10 years, because of a hedgehog incident caused by an autistic man child sounds like the plot of an Adam Sandler movie. :story:

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Nekromantik

Nekromantik Rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.